Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Alex S
    Friend of the Column

Earlier today during the UEFA EURO 2020 Denmark v. Finland match, the Danish Inter Milan player Christian Eriksen collapsed while on the pitch and had to be revived via CPR (which in itself took around five minutes) resulting in distressing scenes for his fellow players, fans at the stadium and those watching live on television around the world this evening. Thankfully, Eriksen is alive, recovering in hospital and is said to be okay.

Despite this tragic event, some are speculating online that this medical episode was actually triggered by a Covid-19 vaccine, which he apparently received in May. Several tweets are suggesting that the chief medic and cardiologist of the Italian team confirmed via Italian radio that Eriksen had received his Pfizer vaccine on the 31 May. I cannot confirm this personally having not heard the broadcast referenced, but there is now widespread speculation of either a blood clot or myocarditis being involved here.

5 users thanked author for this post.
    a man called james
    UK Column Annual Membership

Thanks for this, I’ve been looking for anything that points to him having been jabbed

Vaccine? My arse it's a vaccine...

Alex S
    Friend of the Column

1 user thanked author for this post.
    velofuture
    UK Column Monthly Membership

Well you can be sure that the powers that be will do their utmost to deny any link whatsoever to a vaccine reactions and fail to investigate.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    a man called james

I’d like to see some more solid evidence of vaccine before spreading this. What is available so far is too easy to counter.

Vaccine? My arse it's a vaccine...

Alex S
    Friend of the Column

Clearly we’re not the only one suspecting this, considering this thread has received 5,551 views in less than 24 hours!

luzdoh

Oh no! One of the fittest most healthy athletes in the world, young, in training, match-fit, never-been-better, perfect diet, lots of exercise, always given health checks, perfect weight, runs for 2 hours and isn’t puffed, – no the vaccine was the only different thing he did in the last month or two, everything else the same, same fitness regime, and of course he was always given health checks all the time from before he was famous, very fit guy, perfect body, strong heart and lungs, … so what happened?
    Oh, well, it wasn’t the vax….

NchNick

considering this thread has received 5,551 views

A link to the actual post would help?

Thanks

I think it’s time to stop thinking chivalry and start thinking artillery!

Alex S
    Friend of the Column

considering this thread has received 5,551 views

A link to the actual post would help?

Thanks

What post, you mean this one? That’s the view count of this thread.

NchNick

That’s the view count of this thread.

My bad, I was looking at your image posted on IMGBB and thought it was for something outside of this forum.

Apologies.

I think it’s time to stop thinking chivalry and start thinking artillery!

Alex S
    Friend of the Column

Christian Eriksen suffered a cardiac arrest when he collapsed in Denmark’s Euro 2020 match against Finland, said Danish team doctor Morten Boesen.

“He was gone. We did cardiac resuscitation, it was a cardiac arrest,” said Boesen.

“How close were we to losing him? I don’t know, but we got him back after one defib [defibrillation] so that’s quite fast.

“The examinations that have been done so far look fine. We don’t have an explanation to why it happened.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57458630

Alex S
    Friend of the Column

Christian Eriksen’s agent says the midfielder is “making jokes” in hospital but wants answers from doctors after suffering a cardiac arrest during Denmark’s Euro 2020 opener.

Eriksen was given emergency CPR on the pitch during Saturday’s game against Finland, which was temporarily suspended as the 29-year-old was taken to Rigshospitalet, a hospital near Parken Stadium in Copenhagen.

Denmark team doctor Morten Boesen said Eriksen was “gone”, but swift treatment on the field of play and by hospital staff meant the midfielder was stabilised, and he was later able to send his greetings to team-mates.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/17248/12332183/christian-eriksen-in-a-good-mood-and-making-jokes-following-cardiac-arrest-but-wants-answers-from-doctors-says-agent

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?