Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cherry505
    UK Column Annual Membership

IVERMECTIN Indian Bar Association serves notice for contempt of court on WHO & DGHS Officials 18/6/21

LEGAL NOTICE FOR CONTEMPT OF COURT AGAINST DR. TEDROS ADHANOM GHEBREYESUS, DR. SOUMYA SWAMINATHAN AND THE DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES (DGHS)

LEGAL NOTICE FOR CONTEMPT OF COURT AGAINST DR. TEDROS ADHANOM GHEBREYESUS, DR. SOUMYA SWAMINATHAN AND THE DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES (DGHS)

Original press release 26 May 2012 (pdf)

IBA-PRESS-RELEASE-MAY-26-2021

Attachments:
    4 users thanked author for this post.
    cherry505

IVERMECTIN LAWSUIT against WHO – Indian Bar Association lawyer updates Jerm Warfare 18/6/21

The Indian Bar Association is suing the WHO’s chief scientist 18/6/21

Advocate Dipali Ojha from the Indian Bar Association in Mumbai, joined me for a quick update on their legal proceeding against the WHO’s chief scientist for recommending AGAINST Ivermectin and for misleading the world on the benefits of Ivermectin.

https://odysee.com/@jermwarfare:2/dipali-ojha:a

2 users thanked author for this post.
    richarda
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

“causing death” and “crimes against humanity says it all …. is this Nuremberg II????

Indian Bar Association Sues WHO for Lying About Ivermectin and Killing Indians — Will Fauci and CDC Be Next?

“The Indian Bar Association (IBA) sued WHO Chief Scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan on May 25, accusing her in a 71-point brief of causing the deaths of Indian citizens by misleading them about Ivermectin. There is also an updated legal notice on June 13, 2021.”

“Point 56 states, “That your misleading tweet on May 10, 2021, against the use of Ivermectin had the effect of the State of Tamil Nadu withdrawing Ivermectin from the protocol on May 11, 2021, just a day after the Tamil Nadu government had indicated the same for the treatment of COVID-19 patients.”

If a trial in India finds WHO Chief Scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan guilty then the WHO Scientist could be sentenced to death or life in prison. Dr Soumya Swaminathan would have be charged with the threatened criminal prosecution and be found guilty on one of the those charges.”

https://indianbarassociation.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/LEGAL-NOTICE-FOR-CONTEMPT_JUNE-13-2021.pdf

For now, it looks like the Indian Bar Association will not let this drop. The UK has much much more at stake ….

BTW - I have never worked for Reuters.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    richarda
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

I’ve read that the independent report on Ivermectin was produced by the Bird Group and funded by contributions.

A just-published, peer-reviewed study already clearly shows that ivermectin prevents and treats Covid-19

Here is a link to the report published in the May/June issue of the journal:

https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/fulltext/2021/06000/review_of_the_emerging_evidence_demonstrating_the.4.aspx

BTW - I have never worked for Reuters.

Constellation

They should also be going after Narendra Modi, the prime minister, who is a fully paid up WEF operative.

"Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves!
    Britons never, never, never shall be slaves. " .............. and don't forget it!

Alex Bain

I believe this is a battle for the ‘moral high ground’. The Covid drugs have done more damage than the virus could ever do. Never been a need for any of them. It is right the Indian Government should this stance with the totally discredited W.H.O. but isnt it in the end just down to the pharmaceutical companies and how much they will profit by this. Whether or not this is may be a ‘cure’ for Covid, to me, is nothing to do with it. Being seen to do the right thing for your own people is right against bad advice, but in the end it is all about the profits raked in by the Pharmaceutical Bank.
    I am not a anti-vaxxer or whatever they would call it, but I know a lie and I know a scam when I see one.
    You don’t break something that’s not broke to fix it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?