Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Malteselady
    UK Column Monthly Membership

Hi all, I’m Andrea, live down in the Wild West, Cornwall near Truro. I’m a Christian, and work or did work at the cathedral, on the slate station (a reroofing project) but my colleague and I were able to give out bibles, and the UCB daily prayer /Bible reading booklets. Working there was a great way to share our faith and pray with people who wanted that. I am not an Anglican, but am very dismayed at the way the church as a whole of every denomination has not challenged the narrative at all, and this has been such a contrast to pastors in Canada and the US such as James Coates, the Polish Pastor, Rodney Howard Browne, Jonathan Shuttleworth and John MacArthur who have courageously stood up against tyranny and for the God ordained right to assemble to worship, sing, pray with and fellowship in person with other Believers.
    I’m a wife, Mother and Grandmother, and like many on here, I am very concerned about the future for my children, step children and Grandchildren.
    I worked for over 10 years in pharmacy and trained up to be a dispenser. I did consider becoming a pharmacist, but saw the concern especially with ‘old school’ pharmacists about the changing role of pharmacy, and the way BigPharma had a hold on the entire profession. I was blessed to work with pharmacists who treated me as an equal, the advantage of working in independent community pharmacy! It was due to my experience and what I had been told during the H1N1 swine flu pandemic of 2009 and the complete contrast with March 2020, when this fiasco which alerted me to something not adding up. Masks were an absolute ‘no no’ when people came in to the pharmacy wanting to purchase them, natural herd immunity was talked of, and when the vaccine was introduced in the autumn of 2009, the Superintendent Pharmacist was emphatic that she was not having the vaccine, and strongly advised not to because ‘vaccines generally take 10 years to develop safely’ There was no attempt to silence her. To my knowledge none of the staff took the vaccine then.
    I started to do research and came across many eminent medical professionals such as Prof Michael Levitt, Professor Delores Cahill, Dr Sherri Tenpenny, Dr Judy Mikovits of Plandemic fame, Dr Vernon Coleman and more besides. Eventually late last summer I discovered UKColumn which has been such a breath of fresh air. Journalism with integrity. This is now my only real news resource and ‘go to’ if I want to find well researched information.
    I’m very keen to link up with UKColumn members in Cornwall. I would be very happy to meet like minded people. I suffer with extreme anxiety, and no longer use public transport (I don’t drive) nor have I been into shops as I can’t face the nastiness towards non mask wearers. It would be great to walk into stores with others who are not complying with all this nonsense. I don’t know how I would cope without my Christian faith and faith that Jesus is Lord of all, and one day these evil doers who are subjecting the nations to their wicked plans will have to stand and give account of their tyranny. I do also pray for justice now, and for a Nuremberg 2!
    I am pleased to have found this community on here. God bless.

Nemo

Hi Andrea

I’m a long way geographically from you but close in mind and spirit. The ‘church’ as an institution has responded as expected to be honest (IMHO), but the true Ekklesia will always be led by the Shepherd and will follow Him wherever He might lead.

Welcome to the forum.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Darrell Woodward

Hi Andrea,
    Good too hear from another ‘Cornwall Dweller’… I thought I was the only one 😀 😀
    Being poorer than a church mouse and not driving hinders me too and for years I was some-what socially anxious till my god-daughter turned out to be a ‘Trained Maxist’ and a member of BLM.
    ‘Waking up’ made me realise my ‘issue’ was my head subconsciously fighting the ‘blither’ being fed too people and made me start to really question what was going on, leading me to finding UKC vids and winding up here.
    Feel free to send me a private message, lets see if we can get a group going down here… cos there really is a world of life ‘below the river’.
    Regards
    D.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Aquarius
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

Welcome in our midst, Andrea. Meeting like-minded people to me are always a special blessing from the Universal Forces, whatever that may mean to you. I believe that this is their way of helping us to come together as ‘comrades in arms’ in search of honesty and truth, so we can join forces. Hope you’ll find many new friends here. God bless and all the best.

With love – Aquarius

Aquarius

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Aquarius
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

P.S. I forgot to mention that the letter invited me to take part in a friendly survey that would establish how the police force’s services could still be made better in my neighbourhood. At first I was tempted to log on to see what kind of information they wanted from me. My inner guidance advised me not to do even that and to just ignore the letter. That’s what I did.

With love – Aquarius

Aquarius

Grower

Hello Andrea,

I’m in East Cornwall, close to the Devon boarder. After becoming suspicious that something wasn’t ‘adding up’ last May I started digging and came across the UK Column soon after. You are right, it is very much a breath of fresh air!

Although I can see from my online research I am not alone it’s quite different to chat to like minded people one to one (all my friends and family seem to be going with the mainstream narrative).

I’m deeply spiritual and although not a Christian I’ve been involved with the Church all my adult life as an organist. (I’ve played the organ at Truro a couple of times with a visiting choir – beautiful instrument! Beautiful cathedral!)

If you want to get in touch I’d be very happy.

Best wishes,

Grower

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?