Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Noggin
    UK Column Monthly Membership

The whole shebang …

Just missing the entities at top of the pyramid …

4 users thanked author for this post.
    David Morrison
    UK Column Annual Membership

It would be very useful, to me at least, if someone could provide an accurate biography of this lady – I have found one reference indicating “Editor and Trainer in Intellectual Writing, United Nations (1999-2017).
    I would also ask that the date and place of this presentation are identified.
    This isn’t a game – we need accurate details when fellow members post, so that naysayers are less able to debunk new and potentially important information.
    Best wishes, David Morrison.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    luzdoh
    luzdoh

Clare and Dave Edwards who saw Dominic Cummings on his trip to the woods in Durham.
    Any resemblance?
    Methinks probably not and Clare spelt differently but maybe worth a shot?

Attachments:
    David Morrison

This is exactly the point I have been trying to make – the Clare Edwards in the Guardian article is clearly not the Claire Edwards making the video presentation.
    I must say it again – this is not a game, it’s about a very real attempt to destroy our way of life.
    Precision is key – if we don’t actually know what it is we have found we need to make that clear and ask for help from fellow members.
    Otherwise, the wretches who are wrecking our lives will continue to run rings around us.
    Best wishes,
    David Morrison.

David Morrison

Actually, having just reread my last submission I think my comments were a bit boorish – my apologies to the last poster! I forget the basic tenet – “United we stand…. “!
    Best wishes, DM.

Lighttheway

Claire Edwards at UN meeting speaking out about 5G.
    (Not sure of date, early 2019 maybe)

etch

Here is the blurb which seems to follow her most.

Claire Edwards, BA Hons MA, has worked for the United Nations as Editor and Trainer in Intercultural Writing from 1999 to 2017

No doubt any official recognitions of her have been memory-holed by now. This is information we will have to gather ourselves.

Here is her clip at the UN:

She has a fair few articles out there now and herself has said, that her “5Gspaceappeal” campaign has been hijacked. Best just to follow her each video for now, until we can build a bigger picture.
    I feel her information is pretty accurate, as she has an understanding of how this works in conjunction with other things, such as nano/smart sensors.

For anyone wanting to do more digging, she had previously stated that she worked at the UN within “conference management”.

Also attached, the document she is known for translating.

Investigative-report-on-the-covid-19-pandemic-and-its-relationship-to-sars-cov-2-and-other-factors

Attachments:
    Noggin

It would be very useful, to me at least, if someone could provide an accurate biography of this lady – I have found one reference indicating “Editor and Trainer in Intellectual Writing, United Nations (1999-2017).
    I would also ask that the date and place of this presentation are identified.
    This isn’t a game – we need accurate details when fellow members post, so that naysayers are less able to debunk new and potentially important information.

David, many articles are posted simply as points of interest or starting points of investigation not as a fait accompli. The idea of the forum, as I see it anyway, is to raise issues and questions and stimulate thought and further research among like minded members. Which is exactly what several members have subsequently done. If this is a load of bunkum then debunk away … no problem. However, having watched it there are many areas that ring true but also a few that are less convincing. If she is who she says she is then it is nevertheless an interesting perspective. I have to say that your idea of withholding posts that don’t meet some arbitrary “accuracy” criteria is quite disappointing for a UKC member.

The original Bitchute posting is here, but there is little else is the form of information.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/SEcTR7RPgAbW/

Claire Edwards, BA Hons, MA, worked for the United Nations as Editor and Trainer in Intercultural Writing from 1999 to 2017. Claire warned the Secretary-General about the dangers of 5G during a meeting with UN staff in May 2018, calling for a halt to its rollout at UN duty stations. She part-authored, designed, administered the 30 language versions, and edited the entirety of the International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space (www.5gspaceappeal.org) and vigorously campaigned to promote it throughout 2019. In January 2020, she severed connection with the Appeal when its administrator, Arthur Firstenberg, joined forces with a third-party group, stop5ginternational, which brought itself into disrepute at its foundation by associating with the Club of Rome/Club of Budapest eugenicist movement. She is a frequent contributor to Global Research.

Here is an index of her articles for GlobalResearch.ca primarily in the field of 5G

https://www.globalresearch.ca/author/claire-edwards

Here is her Youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb8gvcj6wshYox_ITSk93Mg

David Morrison

Hi. Many thanks for this information.
    I have already posted an apology to another contributor for being “boorish” – which I think I indeed was.
    My frustration occasionally gets the better of me.
    Some of the contributors simply throw something up with no apparent attempt to check authenticity or to give an opinion – this smacks to me of either laziness, a desire to post anything – perhaps to get attention – or at worst disinformation.
    During my twenty years working in security-related matters in the Northern Ireland Troubles I used to come across some weird behaviour – not simply from cranks in the community, but from colleagues, too, some of whom turned out to be more than a little bit Walter Mitty-ish.
    The damage done and time wasted were usually out of all proportion to their actions, and when perpetrated within the organisations I worked for it could and did undermine the good work being done.
    I appreciate that this is an open forum – as was pointed out to me recently by another poster.
    I would still suggest that posters have a responsibility to try to be as accurate as possible, avoiding sensationalism and homing in on facts – who, when, where, what, and opinion or request for help.
    During my time a particular terrorist group stated publicly “we only have to be lucky once” – well, I would suggest that groups such as ours only have to be unlucky once (in terms of information we offer as fact) to give Establishment groups the opportunity to rubbish us and label us in the public’s mind as tinfoil hat jobs.

Noggin

to give Establishment groups the opportunity to rubbish us and label us in the public’s mind as tinfoil hat jobs.

I’m afraid you’re way too late David, the ‘fact checkers’ have already looked impartially at all of the evidence and issued their judgement …
    One can but chuckle. Welcome to the world of ‘conspiracy-pseudoscience’ … pop your hat on.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/uk-column/
    https://www.newsguardtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/UKColumn.pdf
    https://fullfact.org/health/uk-column-covid-deaths/

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?