#nowisthetimeforactionAware that something has been very wrong within British society and politics, the UK Column has been working hard for nearly ten years to make a positive difference.
Stepping outside the boundaries of regulated ‘mainstream’ news, the UK Column is analysing events, politics, press and the media, to expose and report wrongdoing and its causes, as well as setting out what needs to be done to help restore an honest caring society.
As an association of volunteers, supported by public donations, we have printed and distributed over 1 million UKColumn newspapers, produced thousands of hours of live news programmes, commissioned documentary videos, given hundreds of public talks across Britain and overseas, and helped others to learn more about what is really happening in the world.
By joining us and taking a membership you will:
- Be part of a team of motivated people who are taking action rather than watching
- Enjoy an outlet for your own knowledge and ideas as part of a research community
- Help alert and assist others to understand what is really happening around us
- Link-up with a stimulating cross-section of society - young, old, in education, professional, retired, unemployed, of all races and creeds who enjoy being UKColumn
- Make a difference alongside others who care about the weaker more vulnerable members of society
Have a membership already? Log in here.
Prefer to join by post? Join now! (pdf membership form)
To join, click on the relevant button in the table below. Please note that for monthly and annual memberships, you will be taken to the Paypal website before returning here to set up your login name, password etc.
If you are joining as a free member, you will be asked to add the town and county you live in. This is so that other members can find people local to themselves and invite you to join them at local meetings etc.
If you are joining as a monthly or annual member, you will be asked for a full postal address. This is so that we can send you the newspaper when it is produced, and also occasional invitations to get involved in actions where we feel the use of email is not appropriate.
If you decide to join us on an annual basis, please contact us if you run into any problems joining.