• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by richarda. This post has been viewed 309 times
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    UK Column Monthly Membership

We finally have aged profiled vaccination data for the UK. Before now the only data we had was what the government gave us in various reports such as the vaccine surveillance report.

We now have real-time vaccination data for each age group showing how many people have actually been vaccinated and according to the data government and MSM have been lying about the figures.

To get this data go to https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/download

in the Area box select “Nation” then select “England” in the Area name box and in the metrics box select “vaccinationsAgeDemographics” and you can download a spreadsheet showing the info.

I’ve had a quick look and according to my early calculations we have 9.8 million totally unvaccinated adults, the government claims that this figure is 5 million, 19% of 16 to 17 year olds have been vaccinated and 0.3% of 12 to 15 year olds have been vaccinated. Sky news claimed that 16% of 12 – 15 year olds were vaccinated just a few days ago.

In total it looks like 20% of adults are unvaccinated in England, this increases as you go down the age groups. I tend to analyse the data and look for patterns with vaccine rollout and deaths/cases in the different age groups to see if there is any correlation.

Constellation
    UK Column Annual Membership

The mobile nasal rape unit (Asymptomatic Covid testing unit) came to town today. They were here over a week ago and spent all day doing nothing. Same today. The people are getting fed up with this charade and are not keen to be prodded..
    5 vans, 6 personnel, 2 marquee type tents in an out of the way rural village. The Scottish Gov. is wasting a hell of a lot of money on this nonsense. On a positive note it does suggest desperation on their part and it must be good if they can’t fake up the desired level of cases to justify their next tightening of the Covid screw.

Coming next? Warning: this may give you nightmares.

"Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves!
    Britons never, never, never shall be slaves. " .............. and don't forget it!

7 users thanked author for this post.
    Mark Gobell
    Friend of the Column

We finally have aged profiled vaccination data for the UK. Before now the only data we had was what the government gave us in various reports such as the vaccine surveillance report.

We now have real-time vaccination data for each age group showing how many people have actually been vaccinated and according to the data government and MSM have been lying about the figures.

To get this data go to https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/download

in the Area box select “Nation” then select “England” in the Area name box and in the metrics box select “vaccinationsAgeDemographics” and you can download a spreadsheet showing the info.

I’ve had a quick look and according to my early calculations we have 9.8 million totally unvaccinated adults, the government claims that this figure is 5 million, 19% of 16 to 17 year olds have been vaccinated and 0.3% of 12 to 15 year olds have been vaccinated. Sky news claimed that 16% of 12 – 15 year olds were vaccinated just a few days ago.

In total it looks like 20% of adults are unvaccinated in England, this increases as you go down the age groups. I tend to analyse the data and look for patterns with vaccine rollout and deaths/cases in the different age groups to see if there is any correlation.

Thank you very much for this Dave.

I’ve been working on the UKHSA Vaccine Surveillance Reports recently and from the week 42 release have come up with a completely different figure for the unvaccinated in England. That being around 37%.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    richarda
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

Many thanks. I’ve been trying to figure out numbers related to covid deaths in the vaxxinated versus in the unvaccinated.
    Obviously .gov has a motive to skew the figures, and until now, I’ve had no way to check.

BTW - I have never worked for Reuters.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?