Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    swimsinocean
    UK Column Monthly Membership

Professor Matthias Desmet interviewed by jermwarfare.

Mattias Desmet is a professor of psychology at Ghent University in Belgium. He focuses on mass crowd formation, totalitarianism, mass hypnosis, and indoctrination.

https://odysee.com/@jermwarfare:2/mattias-desmet:6

Professor Desmet was interviewed by the Corona Committee several weeks ago.

https://odysee.com/@Corona-Ausschuss:3/Mattias-Desmet—sitzung_63_converted_720p:4

Welshlady
    UK Column Annual Membership

Thank you swimsinocean. Here is the English version that cuts out Dr Fuellmich translation

cherry505

English version

Thanks for that. A life-size poster would help, too. 🤪

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Wabbits, East Sussex

His ‘free floating anxiety’ as a primer for mass hypnosis seems to make sense; Covid becomes a convenient displacement mechanism; a ‘hook’ to hang it on. I particularly enjoyed the last 15 minutes more. The materialist/mechanistic World view does rob us of something, as Jung said, man is compelled to find meaning. The structure of modern society robs us in the main of connectedness to Earth and nature, busy lives leave no time for reflection and recovery from an extroverted life subject to the dictates of a materialistic World.

I thought this paper by a gentleman called Norman Simms seems relevant. We are more than this.

Life_in_a_Goldfish_Bowl

Non Digital Contact List: for more information or to join....
    Please send Private Message for details.

Attachments:
    swimsinocean

Thank you @welshlady

Definitely worth watching more than once!

CP

Great interview.

A reminder of this short video

Approx . 16 min 30 sec.

A few take aways which explains the isolation and lockdown techniques employed in the covid campaign

What Triggers Mass Psychosis of Totalitarianism ?
    – Ruling elite becomes obsessed by a political ideology of a sort
    – The next step is to induce a population into accepting their rule by infecting them with a mass psychosis on totalitarianism by reorganising and manipulating their collective feelings in a proper way
    – General method to accomplish this is called menticide – a killing of the mind.
    priming begins with sowing fear.
    A particular effective technique is to use waves of terror. Under this technique the sowing of fear is staggered with periods of calm but the periods of calm is followed by manufacturing of even more intense spells of fear , and on and in the process goes.

– Isolation and disrupting normal social interactions.
    When alone an individual becomes far more susceptible to delusions for several reasons, one loses contact with the corrective force of the positive example
    Humans are more easily conditioned into new patterns of thought and behaviour when isolated.
    – Behavioural Conditioning( Pavlov) – The conditioning can be more easily achieved in a quiet laboratory with no stimulus

– Not everyone is tricked by the machinations of the ruling elite. The individuals who can see through the propaganda can help free others from the menticidal assault.

How can totalitarianism be reversed?
    -This necessitates many different approaches from many different people.
    -First step is to bring order to your own mind and to live in a way that provides inspiration for others to follow. Next sharing information against censorship, humour, parallel structure that exists physically in a totalitarian society yet morally outside of it. When enough parallel structures are created a second structure or parallel society spontaneously forms.

https://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/abs/10.1176/ajp.107.8.594?journalCode=ajp&

‘ The concept of “menticide” indicates an organized system of judicial perversion and psychological intervention, in which a powerful tyrant transfers his own thoughts and words into the minds and mouths of the victims he plans to destroy or to use for his own propaganda. Modern psychiatry may deliver him several tools for this perversion. Our psychiatric standpoint toward this challenge has to be formulated. Examples of menticide are described and ways of protection indicated.’

Rape Of The Mind
    by Joost Meerloo

https://archive.org/details/TheRapeOfTheMind1961/page/n1/mode/2up

Disclaimer: I am not great at typing and have not got a secretary.
    With age I care less about triviality as no-one makes it out alive.
    Have a jolly good time

5 users thanked author for this post.
    jennywren55

Thanks swimsin I would agree on some of the points Proff Desmet made but would disagree on the cause of anxiety ,the three factors of Mass psychosis the easiest form as was used in the French revolution was Proaganda when posters went up in Viliages proclaiming that your land is being stolen by the Bourgeoisie the local farmers could not read so agents were sent out to translate and up the fear ,this model has been used in the mass coverage of the Pandemic Model in frightening the public all the tools of fear are used the most effective being the Televison every hour on the hour fear was pumped into the minds of the weak in their cars on the radio news in papers on posters -the hate week banners went up payed for by an unsuspecting public whose lives had been turned up side down by mass fear canceling of appoinments and a curfew on the public’s movements this only fed into the fear with the control of information on a world wide basis it must have seemed easy to the institutions who have a vested intrest in keeping the lie going ,the hurdle that the committee’s could not get over was won they introduced like Aids fear on a scale never before seen of an invisible enemy .KORF

Opera-Snapshot_2021-09-05_224132_21stcenturywire.com_-1

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Wabbits, East Sussex

In a letter to a colleague who was organising a Conference in Birmingham in August of 1947, Carl Jung wrote..

‘ Best thanks for your letter and your news about the Present Question Conference. The theme is indeed very interesting, What is the critical problem in human relationships today?
    Human relationships today are threatened to collective systems, quite apart from the fact they are still, or always were, in a dubious and unsatisfactory condition. The collective systems, styled party or State, have a destructive effect on human relationships. And they can easily be destroyed, too, because individuals are still in a condition of unconsciousness which cannot cope with the tremendous growth and fusion of the masses. As you know, the main endeavour of all totalitarian States is to undermine personal relationships through fear and mistrust, the result being an atomised mass in which the human psyche is completely stifled. Even the relation between parents and children, the closest and most natural of all, is torn asunder by the State.
    All big organisations that pursue elusively materialistic aims are the pacemakers of mass-mindedness. The sole possibility of stopping this is the development of consciousness in the single individual, who thereby is rendered immune to the lure of collective organisations. This alone keeps his soul alive, for its life depends on the human relationship. The accent must fall on conscious personalisation and not on State organisation. The latter inevitably leads to the blight of totalitarianism.’

Jung used the products of the unconscious to access deeper layers. To write down our dreams is a good way to start the conversation.. This is an engagement that acknowledges an individual’s role in the bigger picture.

pYRAMID

Attachments:
    swimsinocean

@wabbits56

Thank you.

Jungs work has been as saviour to my mental health. Once I realised that the ego was casting a long, dark shadow in front of me I was able to turn around in consciousness. It happened very suddenly like a light had been switched on. The ego naturally then fell behind me and you could say ‘I saw the light’. It was a 180deg shift in consciousness. I went through a period of rage as the light revealed all my demons but gradually I was able to forgive and escape the dark cave of my depression.

I think the experience was a revelation and it left me unafraid of the darkness to some extent. There’s far more detail to what happened but it’s too crazy to write here. The problems we face today are definitely those of the collective shadow but I don’t have any answers other than each individual facing their own personal shadow…one person at a time.

Thank you for bringing up Carl Jungs work. I also read Marie-Louise Von Franz As she has a great understanding of the human psyche.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    swimsinocean

Hi @jennywren55

Thank you.

I think the anxiety that prof Desmett talks about is what he calls ‘free floating anxiety </em which is already present but does not have an object. The society is already dysfunctional and with the propaganda poison of the media (which Desmett admits is a major part of the problem) an object is created (coroni) for those already suffering from this anxiety to latch on to.

Anyway I may have read it wrong but I agree with you that the media propaganda is a massive part of the problem.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Wabbits, East Sussex

Thanks swimsinocean for sharing; that is no small task.

I have a pet theory; the unconscious Collective Shadow becomes less to the degree that individuals take responsibility for their own personal one. This is ‘the work’ as Jung called it.

As you say ‘one by one’. I also believe that when a person takes on this task, the Universe smiles.

swimsinocean

Thanks swimsinocean for sharing; that is no small task.

I have a pet theory; the unconscious Collective Shadow becomes less to the degree that individuals take responsibility for their own personal one. This is ‘the work’ as Jung called it.

As you say ‘one by one’. I also believe that when a person takes on this task, the Universe smiles.

Completely agree with your pet theory. It took a major life crisis to trigger me. I certainly didn’t choose to do it. After my healing I saw so many people walking around as if they were already dead. But maybe this current global crisis will be the trigger for many to get turned around in consciousness and by the grace of God find healing. I don’t think it can be done without faith in God or ‘the universe’. It’s a spiritual crisis, a war against human life and the soul. You have to touch base before you can turn around and make the return journey.

the universe smiles’…

and quietly chuckles…

jennywren55

Thank’s Wabitts jung did differ from Frued on the subject of conscious thought – between ID -EGO and Super -Egos with Jungs deeper Plunge ,the infulence of these two men on the General conscience of society was far reaching ,I still think it is an energetic process the flight or fight the requirment of energy in a world of limitless energy we know the experiments of Orgon energy and the orgon box – { https://www.orgon.org/ } did these two men ever connect the electric side of the mind who knows .KORF

jennywren55

Agreed Swim like a vrius fear can infect and be passed from one to another the stampeding herd can be set in motion by a small event and become an avalanche of fear one of the aspects of 9/11 was ,making the axious public believe they were being invaded ,Propaganda done on this scale like the pndemic hoax has never encompassed the whole World before ,I still think the fear is not over yet they have staked too much on one thing Bordem is setting in .KORF

Opera-Snapshot_2021-09-05_224132_21stcenturywire.com_-2

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Charrid
    Friend of the Column

Thank you @welshlady

Definitely worth watching more than once!

I agree!!! I just watched it and was enthralled. And what a personable guy Prof Matthias Desmet is.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 UK Column

Forgot your details?