Dear Mrs May,
I am writing to you over my concerns surrounding the recent appointment of Fiona Woolf as head of the Westminster Child Abuse Inquiry..
I am sure you are aware there is a public controversy in this matter and it is in the public interest that these questions are being asked.
- Who made the decision to appoint Mrs Woolf to head the inquiry?
- On what basis was she selected?
- What was the procedure to appoint her and where is the procedure set out?
- Was any research done into possible connections to ministers implicated in the inquiry
- Is Mrs Woolf related to Baron Harry Woolf who refused Barry George the right to appeal in the Jill Dando murder?
Were you previously made aware of Mrs Woolf’s connection to Leon Brittan and his wife and also the goings on at the street where Mrs Woolf lives.
If you are unaware of the connections here they are:
1. Mr Britton and his wife live in Alderney Street, Pimlico London
2. Mrs Woolf and her husband also live in Alderney Street, Pimlico, London
3. Former MI6 agent Gareth Williams was found dead at his home in Alderney Street, Pimlico, London in a suitcase in 2010.
4. The famous Dolphin Square where victims and witnesses claim they were taken as children to be abused by MP’s is only a 5 minute walk across Lupas Street to Alderney Street.
It concerns many people that even though the above connections are easily available to find, somebody within the selection process did not pick up on these.
the UK Column