Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    StevieB
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

Update on Wilfred Wong – Livestream on Through the Black Channel with Tom Dunn, Russ Dizdar and Jeanette – a colleague of Wilfred Wong, vigil outside the prison scheduled for Wednesday December 2nd, 12 noon. Prison contact details below.

HMP Berwyn
    Bridge Road Wrexham Industrial Estate
    Wrexham North Wales
    LL13 9QS

Reference Wilfred’s prison number: A0599EP
    His name and the above number must be included on the envelope.

In person prison prayer vigil is scheduled for December 2 at noon.

Jeanette can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/speakingouttoheal/

7 users thanked author for this post.
    StevieB

A good interview with Wilfred Wong for those unfamiliar with him and his work:

2 users thanked author for this post.
    StevieB

Update from Jeanette’s facebook page:

WILFRED WONG VIGIL CANCELLED
    WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER

It is with heavy heart that I’ve had to make this decision. But, due to the fact that Wales is still not allowing anyone from England to enter leaves me with no choice at this point.

I have been informed that they are checking vehicles entering.

I will be watching closely and as soon as the Welsh borders reopen I will be rearranging immediately.

Please in the meantime, keep up the letter campaign and sharing Wilfreds hashtag #IStandWithWilfredWong

Please share this message so we can let everyone know.

Thank you 🙏

6 users thanked author for this post.
    jb4
    UK Column Annual Membership

Yes stevie both Jeanette and Wilfred are very brave people. It is a extremely worrying time concerning Wilfred and his welfare.Watch all Jeanette broadcasts on facebook.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    StevieB

North Wales Live story: Women plead guilty to conspiring to kidnap child

Five other defendants deny charges over the alleged Anglesey incident and face trials next summer

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/women-plead-guilty-conspiring-kidnap-19413245

StevieB

Jeanette update video from outside Mold Crown Court today after plea hearing with Wilfred Wong and others. Wilfred pled not guilty on two charges, will be held on remand until trial next August…

https://www.facebook.com/speakingouttoheal/videos/458361712226515/

StevieB

BBC News (Wales): Anglesey child kidnap case: Seven appear in court

“Two men and five women have appeared in court charged with conspiracy to kidnap a child on Anglesey.

The charge relates to the alleged conspiracy to kidnap a child in Gaerwen between 1 July and 5 November.

Two pleaded guilty to the charge at Mold Crown Court while the other five denied it.

One defendant also denied possessing a knife. Three of those accused were at the hearing while the other four appeared via videolink.

Judge Rhys Rowlands adjourned the case until a trial at Caernarfon next summer. ”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-55216465

jb4

Hi stevie. Have you any news about Jeanette Archer? Just read a thread on twitter that says she as been arrested and taken to Guilford Police station! Do not know how true this is though? Any news would be helpful.

StevieB

Hey thanks for the heads up, JB4.

I found this post on facebook which appears to be a Jeanette Archer: https://www.facebook.com/100005374578291/posts/1564557353733402/?d=n

Untitled

Attachments:
    jb4

Stevie seen that facebook post myself but does not explain very much.No sign of any recent posts on Jeanettes sra facebook site either! Very worrying to say the least.Will keep a watch on her site though.Thanks anyway for the reply.

StevieB

Update on Wilfred from Through the Black’s Tom Dunn:

Anti_NWO

The media spin on this was quite something, given one of those accused is the child’s mother, and the knife amnesty being a complete sham (a cork knife or breadknife being equated with an offensive weapon).

Berti Bear
    UK Column Monthly Membership

I am wondering what is going on with this, we have all been looking at the covid crisis.I feel so bad for Wilfred.What can I do now ?

Berti Bear

Wabbits, East Sussex

Thanks for reminding us of this case and this good man Berti Bear. Likewise; does anyone here know if his prison address is the same as quoted above?

Non Digital Contact List: for more information or to join....
    Please send Private Message for details.

Grace11
    UK Column Monthly Membership

Hello, I’ve just listened to the latest episode of the Haggmann report which has Jon Wedger on and mentions an update on the Wilfred Wong case. I’ve been listening to Hagmanns for a year now and it was so strange to hear them speak about the UK and hear a British accent on there. Very sobering subject matter. I’m still trying to take it all in and praying for them. It is extremely powerful work they are doing. https://www.hagmannreport.com/currency-of-the-global-elite-russ-dizdar-jon-wedger-on-the-hagmann-report-full-show-6-24-2021/

– Grace

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?