Why did they Chemtrail last night ?

Homepage Forums Anything Goes Why did they Chemtrail last night ?

This topic contains 32 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  purple hoax 2 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 766 times

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

purple hoax

The crap media are trying to sell us barbecues, so why do this ? :

when yesterday, it was this :

"A source reported ..." is Greek for "Fake News"

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    2 users thanked author for this post.

jennywren55

Thanks Purple I was outside at 11.40 last night moon observing I have got a decent pair of Binoculars it was a clear night and right across the moon vista was two massive chemtrails after a few expletives went to bed ,I do not sleep very well and woke at 05.15 normally sit out side this weather with a coffee what should have been a blue sky was being greyed out with criss cross chem trailing they were dumping mega tons of crap in the sky ,and have been all day been playing noughts and crosses with four engine jets this was the biggest I have seen , something is a foot Watson I think this is a two pipe problem KOR F

3 users thanked author for this post.

aaronkelly6

Do the trails bring rain? How do we know this, has someone done a bit of documenting?

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then we each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.”
    ― George Bernard Shaw, not a nice guy but still a good quote.

1 user thanked author for this post.

purple hoax

Do the trails bring rain? How do we know this, has someone done a bit of documenting?

No, not necessarily, sometimes drought instead. It seems to be a matter of what materials are deployed and where.

aaronkelly6

Not sure where to ask this but this group seems to know some at least. Does anyone know of any footage of trails on/off starting stopping mid flight?

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then we each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.”

purple hoax

The most blatant one I’ve ever seen:

The Tanker Enemy Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tankerenemy

Matt Landman’s channel will have some on/off trails, no doubt.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4fttWX2A2PQ5nOHUV6dyEQ/videos

Here’s one a friend of mine took, a few years back. Go fullscreen, and observe the aircraft top left of the screen. Watch carefully, as at 50 seconds, the spray starts, joining a pre-sprayed grid over Rutland Water.

The next day’s still photos:

purple hoax

Looks like Ireland are getting the brunt of it today.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

aaronkelly6

Looks like Ireland are getting the brunt of it today.

Exactly why the sudden interest! Thanks so much for this, now to work through ’em..

aaronkelly6

I’m doing the debunking bit now. I get that:
    “what is actually happening is that the airliner is going from one type of air to another, such as crossing a frontal boundary, or by changing altitude where the dew point and temperature are no longer conducive to exhaust condensation”
    is a point that is argued but there must be better as this doesn’t even address why it’s there in the first place. Can you point me to what in your opinion are the best chemtrail debunk pieces? Or are there some go-tos the deniers frequently reference?

It’s all weird stuff

Contrails are formed at a specific altitude where the air is thinner and colder. It’s just the simple condensation that occurs when a hot and moist gas hits a very cold ‘surface’ (i.e., the chilled-air environment). Contrails dissipate faster than chemtrails because there is no additional ‘loading’ on the exhaust such as barium, nano aluminum-coated fiberglass [known as CHAFF], radioactive thorium, cadmium, chromium, nickel, desiccated blood, mold spores, yellow fungal mycotoxins, ethylene dibromide, and polymer fibers. All of these chemicals have been found to linger for hours and disperse into clouds and surrounding air in different ways. ‘Cloud seeding’ has been around since the mid 30’s to deliberately produce a specific weather ‘effect’. If you do a search on the web for ‘chemtrails’, almost without exception, the search results appear to have been tampered with to add the usual ‘conspiracy theory’ mockery to the term. So controlled are the search results nowadays. It didn’t used to be like that 10 to 15 years ago. If the powers that shouldn’t be are making such a big effort to make it difficult to find specific content (such as chemtrails), they’re obviously (in my eyes) guilty of doing the things they claim not to be doing – and therefore, the cannot be trusted at all. There used to be many videos on youtube which show aircraft turning off the poison (probably to switch over to another tank) before re-engaging the pumps, leaving a half-mile gap in the trail. These videos are harder to find these days – particularly the ones where the chem-trail is NOT exiting the aircraft via the engines. I wonder why these videos tend to disappear ?

Scientists and 'experts' are ten-a-penny these days. Some will say whatever you want them to say; it's just a matter of discussing a price - or by using blackmail to get the desired outcome.

(Not a famous quote; it's just my natural cynicism)

aaronkelly6

I saw that one you’re referring to, the debunk snippet was in response to that one. How do you feel about the implications that it would mean every pilot had to know something, at least to the extent they’re flicking a switch and aren’t allowed to talk about it?

…. and some of them fly in civilian airspace with their transponders [squawk code ID] turned off. I wonder why ?

Scientists and 'experts' are ten-a-penny these days. Some will say whatever you want them to say; it's just a matter of discussing a price - or by using blackmail to get the desired outcome.

purple hoax

I saw that one you’re referring to, the debunk snippet was in response to that one. How do you feel about the implications that it would mean every pilot had to know something, at least to the extent they’re flicking a switch and aren’t allowed to talk about it?

A very good question. It may be that they don’t even need to flick a switch, with all the remote technology available.

I would still expect a significant portion of pilots do know or suspect. I’m unaware of whether Commercial Pilots are required to sign an Official Secrets Act, as Military pilots are, but I would expect so. They may even be briefed that it is ‘anti-climate change research’ or purposes of ‘Meterological Study’ , who knows.

4 users thanked author for this post.

purple hoax

One thing I forgot to say. I have a family member who is a pilot in our armed services. He was oblivious to the subject 4 years ago.

He still finds it hard to believe to this day, although I think I’ve sowed some suspicion.

Unfortunately his altitude ceiling is half that of a fixed wing jet-liner, so up-front observation is limited.

Despite the fact that Mankind (am I still allowed to say that ?) has always wanted to control the weather, and strived for it since the 1920’s (see ‘Frankenskies Documentary’ on YT for details..) at least, we don’t know exactly why it is used in every circumstance. But here are a few applications. Add your own theories :

Military: Radar Obfuscation/Enhancement, Ground Weather Obfuscation/Enhancement, Chemical Warfare Deployment Study.

Scientific: Meterological Study, Medical Experimentation, Eugenics.

Commercial: Crop degredation/enhancement, Weather Futures in the Stock Market (CME Gambling), pesticide spraying for GMO advantage, ‘Mafia-style’ Insurance threat for non-collaborators.

4 users thanked author for this post.

The pilot in the middle video was telling everyone IT’S A STITCH-UP !…. don’t you think ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.