Very shocked and concerned about this, as it could cause major damage if true..

Homepage Forums Anything Goes Very shocked and concerned about this, as it could cause major damage if true..

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  etch 5 months ago. This post has been viewed 892 times

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Chilledphil913
    Spectator
    2 users thanked author for this post.

purple hoax

Looks like we’ve moved to information-chess level 5-G.

Whose move ?

Putin-Popcorn

"A source reported ..." is Greek for "Fake News"

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    1 user thanked author for this post.

mike
    UK Column Staff

Ha ha … if this is the best they can do, I don’t think there’s much to worry about. I don’t know the people they spoke to, with one exception, but Barbara McKenzie’s interview clearly heavily edited, including mid sentence, and they talk about journalistic standards? The exception is Scott Gauke …

Scott Gauke stood for congress on a Larouche ticket in the early ’90s. They split in the ’90s because of his irrational behaviour. This is what the Larouche organisation told me about him in Sept last year:

“was a contact a long time ago who is crazy and portrays himself as part of the organization in order to act and express views the way our enemies claim we think. He’s been publicly denounced as a fraud by us.”

4 users thanked author for this post.

purple hoax

I am much more shocked and concerned about why Sibel is doing this 2nd attack (first being 21 Wire)

My NewsBud T-Shirt may soon become bicycle-rag.

Huge pity, as I value much of their output, particularly Peter Lee’s ‘Chinawatch’

3 users thanked author for this post.

mike
    UK Column Staff

I am much more shocked and concerned about why Sibel is doing this 2nd attack

This is what I want to know as well.

Aside from the fact she spends the first part of the video telling people all about journalistic integrity, and how we should all aspire to the standards of “real” journalists, she then presents tweets and direct message threads without any context. Is this journalistic integrity?

But worst of all, she called Professor Tim Anderson a “convicted terrorist”. Here’s the truth:

In June, Seary told police that members Paul Alister, Tim Anderson and Ross Dunn had confessed to the bombing, and it was assumed Indian Prime Minister, Morarji Desai, was the target.

Seary said they were planning another attack on Neo-Nazi National Alliance leader Robert Cameron. The mole led police to the trio, in a car packed with explosives, and they were arrested. They were never convicted of the Hilton bombing, but were given 16 years each for conspiracy to murder Cameron.

It later emerged that Seary was a paranoid schizophrenic and drug addict, who had planted the explosives in the car. Alister, Anderson and Dunn were released after seven years in prison. It remains one of Australia’s worst miscarriages of justice.”

4 users thanked author for this post.

Couldn’t help but smile…….

VB

Scientists and 'experts' are ten-a-penny these days. Some will say whatever you want them to say; it's just a matter of discussing a price - or by using blackmail to get the desired outcome.

(Not a famous quote; it's just my natural cynicism)

Now that the UK is going to have an internet ‘regulator’, we can be sure that the BBC will have its online content ‘pulled’ regularly and also find itself in court for its spreading of lies, hatred, fear, fake news and propaganda ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jennywren55

Are you seeing it yet have you got the right glasses on yet evidence truth words speech love but most of all this is love KOR F

purple hoax

Attack #3.

Very weak salvo.

Like the third c*m-shot of a corpse to be frank.

purple hoax

Some very interesting questions raised here at the end.. (except the ‘two possibilities’ phrase) 😉

purple hoax

Referee ! Sort it out !!!

Corbett steps up to the plate.

2 users thanked author for this post.

One could be forgiven for thinking Sibel Edmonds is ‘unwell’ now – or had been ‘got at’ ?

I had a gut-feeling for a long time about Sibel Edmonds. Probably because of her interviews with James Corbett, that
    was enough to suppress my suspicions. I still couldn’t put my finger on why I felt the way I did. Was it the ‘long game’
    where a ‘planted’ independent Media Journalist ‘plays the game’ for a few years to get *credibility* – until his/her
    handler switched him/her over to the intended purpose all along of backing an agenda ?

Yes… it’s good to see James stepping up to the plate.

Scientists and 'experts' are ten-a-penny these days. Some will say whatever you want them to say; it's just a matter of discussing a price - or by using blackmail to get the desired outcome.

Now that the UK is going to have an internet ‘regulator’, we can be sure that the BBC will have its online content ‘pulled’ regularly and also find itself in court for its spreading of lies, hatred, fear, fake news and propaganda ?

purple hoax

A good question massive. And I don’t necessarily think that any of this invalidates a lot of her previous good work, nor that of her colleagues. But they’ve lost my subscription. I’ve been an advocate for NB on here, so like James, I’ll apologise.

It is very strange indeed.

I agree. It doesn’t invalidate her previous work – so what went so wrong?

purple hoax

Who knows ??? Money (bribery),Jealousy, Mental illness, MK-Ultra (there must be more possibilities..)? Or was she always a plant ?

etch

This can only be the work of one very deceptive cabal.
    These are targeted attacks.

RIP, Never forget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpvcc9C8SbM

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.