Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    londoncol
    UK Column Annual Membership

I heard a report on BBC Radio 4 (of all places) announcing that a program was in place to develop vegetables that are infused with mRNA Covid vaccine.
    This is being undertaken by the University of California Riverside (UCR).
    I found a link to the following article in the Jerusalem Post:
    Can you grow COVID-19 vaccine-lettuce? UC Riverside scientists think so

outsider
    UK Column Monthly Membership

Yet more proof, though none should be needed, that Jesus referring to the Devil as the ‘Prince of this world’ on at least three occasions was spot on.

Jon Drake

Assuming that this really can be done, it doesn’t provide much hope for the future unless we manage to eradicate this tyrannical order sooner rather than later.

Mind you, we’ve probably been poisoned for years buying the food from supermarkets with the pesticides and other additives that we are not aware of.

Challenging times for sure.

"Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.“ — Marcus Aurelius,

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Jagged

This is beyond obscene, I hope to God I don’t have any of this s**t in me as I wish to leave this plane as I entered, a free soul, and do not wish to be trapped here for eternity, I wish to travel on and embrace infinity without flinching.

8 users thanked author for this post.
    frank133
    Friend of the Column

This is beyond obscene, I hope to God I don’t have any of this s**t in me as I wish to leave this plane as I entered, a free soul, and do not wish to be trapped here for eternity, I wish to travel on and embrace infinity without flinching.

This generation of the human race must be the dumbest ever, they fell for this hoax disease hook line and sinker,
    I do not want to see the word covid ever again,its a bloody joke.the genocide of the world has begun,
    Can we not replace the word covid with the flu ? and replace the vaccine with gene altering procedure, call a spade a spade.
    I would eat a apple that had pesticide on it, but would not eat a apple that was injected with a “vaccine”
    This world has gone mad ,I sometimes regret being the fastest sperm to reach the target

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Christine Chaffey

Another article along the same lines. https://www.technocracy.news/scientists-edible-plants-being-altered-to-carry-mrna-vaccine-payload/

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Jagged

More of the same… eat yr greens, you know it makes sense or you won’t get any pudding

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10013497/Scientists-working-develop-plants-deliver-mRNA-vaccine-technology.html

Paige

it doesn’t matter how far we run or how many filters we buy there is nowhere left to hide, if they can get it into our food, then it will be our water then it will be the air we breathe….for sure they have prolly embedded it onto our clothing by now….

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Jagger. ( Graham)
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

it doesn’t matter how far we run or how many filters we buy there is nowhere left to hide,

All the more reason to explore your spiritual side. We all know we’re going to die somehow and someway, probably at a time and place not of our choosing. It is becoming increasingly obvious that this place we inhabit physically IS the Devil’s playground and that we are being tested spiritually.

Remember the rule of three ----- Hancock, Face, Punch.

Let's get spiritual.

Augean Glower

ha! that’s a good one. By the time they can figure out if; 1. it is possible to be effective through the digestive system, (If they could, they’d use a tablet); 2. it is possible without maintaining temperature controls; 3. It is safe in soil; 4. safe in people; 5. The dosage is the same for any sized plant;…. peeps will have an all time low in anything Fharma by then.

You can not be unvaccinated any more than you can be uninoculated.
    Listening to many, beholden to none.
    For CT's with free minds, SAGE & BASIL.
    Knowledge is power, together we are strong.
    Meaht Lieg Willnung.

cherry505

You’re assuming plants will like having their DNA changed. I wouldn’t be surprised if they just produce toxins to protect themselves even if it results in self-destruct. Early last year they were talking about vaccines through tomatoes – that’s gone quiet – failure? These nutcases are full of it.

Take a long, last look: as far as the eye can see cavolo nero & curly kale – Higham, Kent, last week

highamcavnerokale1

highamcavnerokale3

highamcavnerokale6

Attachments:
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?