Urgent UK & Global Lawful Rebellion Against Treason & Sedition

Homepage Forums Anything Goes Urgent UK & Global Lawful Rebellion Against Treason & Sedition

• This topic has 23 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by owl. This post has been viewed 837 times
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Jagged
    UK Column Monthly Membership
    owl
    UK Column Annual Membership

Shared…

I totally agree, we have forgotten about the founding documents, including the King James Bible 1611.

I’ll die on my feet, before I live on my knees!
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. - Buddah

3 users thanked author for this post.
    JanW

Yes, all our laws come from the Bible

'Speak the truth and shame the devil' (my mother)

rwkt
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Just Mac it’s a mononym

(From The Telegraph)…

Peers petition Queen on Europe

By Caroline Davies

12:00AM GMT 24 Mar 2001

FOUR peers invoked ancient rights under the Magna Carta yesterday to petition the Queen to block closer integration with Europe.

The Duke of Rutland, Viscount Masserene and Ferrard, Lord Hamilton of Dalzell and Lord Ashbourne were imbued with the spirit of the ancient Charter, thrust on King John in 1215. In accordance with the Charter’s Clause 61, the famous enforcement clause, the four presented a vellum parchment at Buckingham Palace, declaring that the ancient rights and freedoms of the British people had to be defended.

The clause, one of the most important in the Charter, which was pressed on King John at Runnymede, allows subjects of the realm to present a quorum of 25 barons with a petition, which four of their number then have to take to the Monarch, who must accept it. It was last used in 1688 at the start of the Glorious Revolution.

The four peers, who were all thrown out of Parliament in November 1999, proved they had that quorum by presenting Sir Robin Janvrin, the Queen’s private secretary, with the petition signed by 28 hereditaries and letters of support from another 60. In addition, they claim the support of thousands of members of the public.

They say that several articles in the Treaty of Nice agreed by Tony Blair in December will destroy fundamental British liberties. The Queen has 40 days to respond. Under the Magna Carta’s provisions, if the Sovereign does not observe the Charter the people may rise up and wage war on her, seizing castles, lands and possessions until they have redress.
    Related Articles

Peers use Magna Carta to oppose EU charter 07 Feb 2001

"If you stand for nothing, you fall for everything"

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Jagged

Enlightening, Surely this is good news. Thank you Mac5

owl

Should everyone be notifying the barons of a person’s intent to lawfully rebell?

I have these documents, but I never sent them off because I was unsure.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    massive passive

I want to be SO wrong about this, and I hate to sound pessimistic, but many people now believe a new ‘lawful rebellion’ will not work unless the military and the police OBEY the constitution and protect those who have superiority over them – which is the ordinary man and woman. Would only a righteous military have the strength in numbers, and the resources to clean up the mess by rounding up the criminals responsible for the damage they have caused worldwide — and to hand them over to a peoples court for prosecution? Many would suggest the *government* police, judiciary, and mainstream media have been absolutely complicit in that treason by supporting and protecting the criminals – and for that, they would also be tried and prosecuted in a people’s court. However, not all police officers are ‘bad’, and it’s unfortunate that the good ones (which we need) end up tarred with the same brush as their ‘bad’ colleagues. They must be protected. To be able to pull-off a clean-up, the root problem seems to be in the military command structure itself; Is it filled with people who have a ‘corporate mentality’ and, therefore weak, and easily controlled by other ‘actors’ who owe no alliegence to any nation or state? Is the full force of a righteous military the fastest way to return power to the people? Is arresting and taking into custody a relatively few evil, corrupt, and greedy psychopaths is a matter of urgency now? Unfortunately, we don’t appear to have the kind of leadership in the military capable of removing the tyrants. We have been too trusting for far too long — and now look where it’s got us.

If you believe your chain isn’t being yanked big time by the government and the bought and paid for mainstream media, then make a donation to the go fund me project to get the Eifel Tower moved to the top of Ayres Rock.

Never has there been a greater need to escape the crippling mental illness of cognitive dissonance before it’s too late, by asking one simple question: WHO ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS?

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Sam33

Should everyone be notifying the barons of a person’s intent to lawfully rebell?

I have these documents, but I never sent them off because I was unsure.

Mac and Antifencesitter will know what to do. I like your attachments! I typed out the attached here by hand for someone else and they sent it off in 2016 to Lord Craigmyle.

'COME TOGETHER: With a united purpose, a united dream and focus, humanity could change the face of the world in a single day.' – Spirit Guide Sparrow

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    owl

I am sure we can get some clarity on this, there must be a pathway to remedy, but from @mac5 ‘s post, I am assuming no one got remedy, as we continued on the pathway to ever closer integration with Europe.
    Only in recent times did I ever start to understand that treaties were being signed, that could remove our freedoms.

I enquired about the Lawful Rebellion from an anonymous post, I think it was in Simon Bean’s thread.
    I was advised to join a specific Facebook group, unfortunately I was removed before I had chance to ask any questions, they were a bit keen on pruning the list.

I was never taught about our founding documents at school, I am willing to get a better understanding, but digging through the online information isn’t easy either.

Just Mac it’s a mononym

Sam’s correct. The file she sent you is enough.
    Sign it, 3 witnesses and you’re done.
    Send a copy to the baron, and send one to yourself, but don’t open it.(your proof of the dateline)
    It’s a fantastic feeling when you do it!!

Just Mac it’s a mononym

I know what you’re saying @massive but does it hurt to do it anyway?

Just Mac it’s a mononym

I know what you’re saying @massive but does it hurt to do it anyway?

keep piling straws onto the camels back!

Just Mac it’s a mononym

I found this too

owl

I found this useful page which gives a step by step guide
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/practical-lawful-dissent/step-by-step-process-to-enter-into-lawful-dissent/662766667142041/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.