• This topic has 14 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 3 months ago by Mike. This post has been viewed 1643 times
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    LintBint
    UK Column Annual Membership

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEfiDU7jqsI

Political motivation at its best to cover up the prostitution of children motivated through government,

Lint Bint

Mike
    UK Column Staff

Sorry for this, but BULLSHIT!

Guys we need to be willing to consider the truth and investigate before taking anyone’s word for anything. This applies to anything UKC says just as it does to anything Alex Jones says.

Here’s the stats:

Screen-Shot-2018-06-14-at-08.05.54

Screen-Shot-2018-06-14-at-08.06.08

Screen-Shot-2018-06-14-at-08.06.21

Source: HM Chief Inspector of Prisons report on HMP Leicester, released in Jan this year.

Attachments:
    5 users thanked author for this post.
    purple hoax
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

As an update to the stats, and to create a new category, at least 0.32362 % are Zionist.

Amateur Moderator., prone to error, like everyone else. PM me with any issues.

– Absolutely no personal attacks on other members.
    – Keep discussions on topic.
    – In any dispute, the forum moderator’s decision is final.

massive passive

I wonder who Alex Jones’s ‘sources’ are? Maybe he should have a word with them.
    This is quite irritating – but not surprising.

If you believe your chain isn’t being yanked big time by the government and the bought and paid for mainstream media, then make a donation to the go fund me project to get the Eifel Tower moved to the top of Ayres Rock.

Never has there been a greater need to escape the crippling mental illness of cognitive dissonance before it’s too late, by asking one simple question: WHO ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    topbat2007

Hasn’t Alex Jones been leading people up the garden path for years, with his “the EU is Hitlers dream” nonsense, I stopped following him years ago but I accept he is popular. When people are looking for answers he gives them what they want, unfortunately not much of it is based in truth so far as I can see.

Waxing_Lyrical
    Friend of the Column

Consider buying some special water and super male vitality products. You might also consider a PP donation for a trip into exploring what makes frogs develop fascist collectives.
    Mankind depends on this.

purple hoax

If TR is truly indeed incarcerated in HMP Leicester, we’ve yet to find out. Surely there will be tweets from inmate’s relatives etc..

And if he is in there, judging by the stats, would he not be more likely to be radicalising other inmates into Zionism ?

Graham Milne
    Friend of the Column

Hmmm. I suggest you go and stay in a hostel with only one axe murderer in it. Happy with that idea? In short, how many Muslims does it take to kill Tommy? The key point is that UK prisons are potentially lethal to anyone that Muslims don’t like and the government knows this.

purple hoax

The key point is that UK prisons are potentially lethal to anyone that Muslims don’t like and the government knows this.

Well… Exactly. We could even see a faked death of a fake prisoner, and neither you nor I would be any the wiser.

And, is the ‘lethality’ of UK Prisons attributable to Muslims ? Really ? The stats above would seem to suggest ‘highly unlikely’.

Can anyone trust their media output ? Let’s see if it’s even possible we get confirmation he’s really even there.

TR’s case will be reported upon, unlike that of Melanie Shaw. That alone should suggest some questions that require answers.

timefortruth
    UK Column Monthly Membership

Please can I ask the thread title be changed to make it clear this is fake news. Only gives ammo to those who would try to discredit us.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    timefortruth
    UK Column Monthly Membership

Hmmm. I suggest you go and stay in a hostel with only one axe murderer in it. Happy with that idea? In short, how many Muslims does it take to kill Tommy? The key point is that UK prisons are potentially lethal to anyone that Muslims don’t like and the government knows this.

A valid point and perhaps would have been a better line for Alex Jones to follow. That’s not to say everyone in that prison who is a muslim is a threat to him, but it’s likely some will be.

We also have to ask if he is a real prisoner or if this is a charade. Melanie Shaw being memory holed whilst this gets wide spread coverage. Neatly deflects the paedophilia blame on to the Muslims during the ongoing Nottingham enquiry and away from Parliament. The Muslim gangs absolutely need to be stopped, but the root cause also needs to be addressed to fully root this out.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    purple hoax

Please can I ask the thread title be changed to make it clear this is fake news. Only gives ammo to those who would try to discredit us.

Hi TfT. Actually, I think it’s best left at it is… and for good reason

Anyone who wished to use it as ‘ammunition’ would see that it was rapidly defused in the second post by Mike ‘the fake news sapper’.

If they still tried to use it, it would blow up in their face.

Or just tag it .. ? 😉

raya46
    Friend of the Column

With respect the only way to find out exactly what is happening to Tommy is via alex jones as caolan has been instructed by tommy to speak only to alex & tommy told alex to only speak to caolan. Tommy was moved to a leicester prison, wether he is still there or not i dont know but it has been said that they may continue to ‘ghost’ tommy – continually move him. It was said that on tommys wing it was 71% muslim not the prison as a whole

purple hoax

With respect the only way to find out exactly what is happening to Tommy is via alex jones as caolan has been instructed by tommy to speak only to alex & tommy told alex to only speak to caolan..

There’s a massive red flag if ever I saw one.

I would trust Alex Jones about as far as I could throw him …

<moves bin closer>

With respect.

Mike
    UK Column Staff

It was said that on tommys wing it was 71% muslim not the prison as a whole

If you read the inspectorate report I linked to, you’ll see there is only one wing in the prison, so that’s nonsense as well I’m afraid.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?