The Proroguing of Parliament

Homepage Forums The EU and Brexit The Proroguing of Parliament

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    mike
    UK Column Staff

Here is the last few minutes of what happened in Parliament in the early hours of this morning:

This seems very reminiscent of the type of behaviour in run up to the Civil War. Thoughts?

4 users thanked author for this post.

Scripted farce for the masses…

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Martin Edwards
    UK Column Staff
    massive passive
    UK Column Annual Membership

Our parliament is not fit for purpose and is a danger to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
    It is time we seen a repeat of what Oliver Cromwell did in 1653. Elements of our corrupted parliament need to be
    locked up for their part in destroying democracy and for attempting to hand this country over to a foreign entity.

NO DEAL BREXIT !

Scientists and 'experts' are ten-a-penny these days. Some will say whatever you want them to say; it's just a matter of discussing a price - or by using blackmail to get the desired outcome.

FCO 301048 proves the UK government lied to the British public before joining the Common Market (which morphed into the EEC / EU) then hid the evidence of their deceit. Now they're gaslighting the public about 'leaving' the EU - even though we left on March 29th 2019. https://archive.is/5pZSV

Owl

I have an idea, I want to be diverse and inclusive, so I invite anyone with dyslexia to play this game with the politicians who have gone against the referendum vote (remain/leave the EU)

Yes I do have a very dry humour…

massive passive

Many of our parliamentarians aren’t clever enough to understand that concept, Owl.

I mean, if you were to pick a couple of MP’s to play that game and it was Diane Abbot versus Emily Thornberry….

Well….

Yeah…. I know.

Scientists and 'experts' are ten-a-penny these days. Some will say whatever you want them to say; it's just a matter of discussing a price - or by using blackmail to get the desired outcome.

FCO 301048 proves the UK government lied to the British public before joining the Common Market (which morphed into the EEC / EU) then hid the evidence of their deceit. Now they're gaslighting the public about 'leaving' the EU - even though we left on March 29th 2019. https://archive.is/5pZSV

topbat2007

I think this quote sums it up.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version
    12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Prayer is never a bad thing but make no mistake, there’s flesh and blood there too. The deviant controllers continue to manipulate, control and cull us whilst filling our time with entertainment……

jennywren55
    UK Column Monthly Membership

Thanks Mike have never seen so many children in one place waving their dummys ,forgive me but was the applause given to the speaker clarifying his position as some one who would wish to remain in the EU we have a Government who has to govern a sovereign People who wish to be out of the EU and a Parliament well half a Parliament that wishes to take over the Queens role as the Crown these scenes are reminiscent of a coup d-etat in some south American country we are almost back to Putney Bridge just we have not had the fighting bit yet and all the killing KORF

jennywren55

Thanks Martin I can say they think their little 15 minuets of fame is going down in History they are just showing us what traitors look like ,and as Cicero said a Murderer is less to be feared KORF

3 users thanked author for this post.
    jennywren55

Thanks Topbat it is now time for EPH 5/11 korf

topbat2007

Yes indeed Frank.
    And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Steven Fowler

You could just smell the Contempt from the likes of Bercow and others on the Opposition side.

"We see you causing a depression so you can blow out the economy, consolidate it, bankrupt it! We know that your enemies are free humanity, and we are here, standing against your tyranny!".

Alex Jones.

workhouse

Scottish judges rule Boris Johnson’s prorogation unlawful.
    Scottish appeal court judges have declared that Boris Johnson’s decision to suspend parliament in the run-up to the October Brexit deadline is unlawful.

The three judges, chaired by Lord Carloway, Scotland’s most senior judge, overturned an earlier ruling that the courts did not have the powers to interfere in the prime minister’s political decision to prorogue parliament.

Lawyers acting for 75 opposition MPs and peers argued Johnson’s decision to suspend parliament for five weeks was illegal and in breach of the constitution, as it was designed to stifle parliamentary debate and action on Brexit.
    READ MORE.

It is said that the one thing Satan cannot stand is mockery. The primal sin is pride and a swollen ego can handle intellectual assaults; what evil cannot handle is someone making fun of it. -
    Lewis Liberman.

NchNick

MPs and peers argued Johnson’s decision to suspend parliament for five weeks

Forgive me but where on God’s green Earth did “five weeks” come from?

They are also on holiday recess no?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.