THE GREAT BIG BREXIT CONSPIRACY

Homepage Forums The EU and Brexit THE GREAT BIG BREXIT CONSPIRACY

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  etch 5 months ago. This post has been viewed 113 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Take heed of the warning at the end of this video:

Scientists and 'experts' are ten-a-penny these days. Some will say whatever you want them to say; it's just a matter of discussing a price - or by using blackmail to get the desired outcome.

(Not a famous quote; it's just my natural cynicism)

Now that the UK is going to have an internet ‘regulator’, we can be sure that the BBC will have its online content ‘pulled’ regularly and also find itself in court for its spreading of lies, hatred, fear, fake news and propaganda ?

1 user thanked author for this post.

etch

AI censorship is already bad enough. Anyone who thinks that justice system is at all fair or a good idea…Just.. No. I could literally reel off about 1,000 things wrong with it from just a technical standpoint.

I am sick to death of idiots playing along with this evil system and acting like all of this is ok. People are fed up. Protest marches don’t cut it. They just give you the football hooligan tactics now. It’s literally Green Street for anyone who speaks out.
    Clearly the people do not like it. We all voted. They started to wake up. Now it’s eyes wide shut again.

This whole hardest brexit possible is indeed alarming. We know what it is. What the hell are they playing at? The NHS is well on its way. Rolls Royce is getting deconstructed. From what I can tell GCHQ already was. Business of all scale going under. It’s happening to all public services. They’re selling out our good people and our kind intentions. We are being exploited by demons.

uh-oh

RIP, Never forget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpvcc9C8SbM

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.