Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    LintBint
    UK Column Annual Membership

Wiltshire Police force is scheduled to finish their investigation (Operation Conifer) into the allegations of Heath’s abuse in September this year.

There is much concern that whatever his detectives have discovered of Heath’s Satanism and the Satanist Ritual Abuse he inflicted on children should be very clearly and publicly disclosed.

IF this is done then once and for all the existence of SRA in Britain will be very clearly and definitively exposed.

Please write to Chief Constable Veale and ask that there is full disclosure once and for all on this issue. You can do your own letter or here is suggestions:

SUGGESTED LETTER

Chief Constable Michael Veale
    Wiltshire Police
    London Road
    Devizes
    Wiltshire SN10 2DN

Dear Chief Constable Veale,

I highly commend you for your courage and integrity in your investigation regarding Edward Heath, Britain’s former Prime Minister.

With regard to Mr. Heath you have been prepared to do your duty without fear or favour, something which is sadly and frequently lacking in much of the UK police today.

For example, I enclose with this letter the text of a London newspaper article which describes retired police officers speaking out regarding the coverups that occurred when VIPs were suspects in child sex abuse cases.

And because Edward Heath has long been alleged to have been a Satanist who engaged in Satanist Ritual Abuse (SRA) against children, it seems even much more likely that robust attempts to cover this up and shut down any investigation of him are likely to occur.

For many years several SRA survivors have alleged that they saw Edward Heath at Satanist rituals and engaging in SRA. The eminent psychiatrist, Dr. Joan Coleman, treated many SRA survivors and stated that at least 5 of them – none of whom knew each other – said that they witnessed Edward Heath doing SRA.

I urge you to continue to fully pursue your investigation of Edward Heath, regardless of whatever pressure you face to shut down the investigation.

I also urge that you very fully and very publicly expose whatever Satanism and Satanist Ritual Abuse that you discover that Heath engaged in.

It is high time that SRA is very publicly and clearly exposed in Britain and the investigation of Edward Heath could well achieve this, especially if whatever SRA and Satanism that Heath participated in is very publicly exposed.

For too long this extremely horrific abuse of children has been allowed to grow and spread in the UK through the extensive refusal by the police and other UK authorities to face up to this issue and publicly acknowledge its existence.

Widespread public exposure of Edward Heath’s Satanism and SRA will also greatly encourage many other SRA survivors in Britain – whether
    they were abused by Heath or others – to come forward and report their abuse to the police.

It will have a major knock on effect that can lead to many Satanist Ritual Abusers in Britain being brought to justice, preventing them from inflicting SRA on vulnerable children.

Thank you so much for all your efforts to expose the truth about Edward Heath.

Yours sincerely,

(Name and Address.)

The London Evening Standard

Friday 7 August 2015

Abuse charity says “30 to 40” police officers keen to tell truth

Kiran Randhawa

Dozens of retired police officers are “desperate to tell the truth” over claims of sex abuse by high-profile men they were told to keep quiet about, a leading charity said today.

Anti-abuse campaigner Peter Saunders said he had been contacted by former officers working in child protection, who were silenced when allegations against VIPs were made.

The chief executive of the National Association of People Abused in Childhood, who is a consultant for the inquiry into historical sex abuse chaired by Dame Lowell Goddard, said there is a “history of cover-ups”.

“I am in touch with a retired child protection officer who says he is in touch with 30 or 40 other officers and that they are desperate to tell their truth,” Mr. Saunders said. “They have been silenced for a long time and want to be able to tell people what happened without fear or reprisals.”

Meanwhile a former brothel keeper linked to claims against former Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath, said that politicians and police had tried to buy her silence.

Myra Ling-Ling Forde, 67, who lives in Kilburn, was twice jailed in the Nineties. She said parcels of money had been sent anonymously to her in prison “telling me not to talk”.

It would be good to have this out once and for all, their heinous behaviour is sick and I for one have had enough of them getting away with it. Lint Bint

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?