• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by Andy FSR. This post has been viewed 62 times
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    realnewsjunkie
    UK Column Annual Membership

It does seem to be the hard left who has found its voice to Kill the Bill. But lefties – Marxists – are those whose policy choices play to the authoritian fascists who want all of us octuple-vaccinated, explicitly without informed consent and absolutely under coercion “for our own protection”, because, under their beloved communism, “We shall own nothing and be happy.”

So why are Marxists calling to kill a bill that facilitates the desired outcome of their preferred policy choices?

What is their credibility?

Supporting Marxists to kill the bill is akin to asking us rationalists to choose between two routes to the same confiscatory outcome.

I don’t get it. Am I wrong?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Andy FSR
    UK Column Annual Membership

You’re not wrong, I think, rnj.
    I think most Marxists are confused and often heavily propagandised by sources they don’t realise are programming them.
    Many are very young and well-intentioned, but most are seriously misinformed and don’t really understand what they are for or against – this has been my experience of going to lefty marches and events over the last year and trying to engage with them.

Moderator - happy to help with forum issues - you can PM me.
    'Full spectrum dominance' is met with 'Full spectrum resistance'
    Green Anarchism - 'Absolute personal responsibility, in tune with Nature and Our environment'
    Born. Learn, Live, Love. Die. Explore! Enjoy! Laugh/rage/cry? End same whatever! 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?