• This topic has 54 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by cherry505. This post has been viewed 2634 times
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    cherry505
    UK Column Annual Membership

From Project Veritas Telegram 6.16pm

BREAKING: Rep. Paul Gosar R-AZ Requests Full Investigation into HHS After Project Veritas Exposed Non-Reporting of Adverse COVID Vaccine Effects.

PVRepPauGosar1

PVRepPauGosar2

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    cherry505

23/9/21

FDA Official Taylor Lee REFUSES Questioning By Reporter Over Controversial Covid Vaccine Statements

1 user thanked author for this post.
    cherry505

Update referring to above letter by Congressman Paul Gosar to US Dept of Health, with added comments by PV.

URGENT: Congressman Paul Gosar Drafts Letter to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Following Project Veritas Investigation

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/urgent-congressman-paul-gosar-drafts-letter-to-the-u-s-department-of-health/

Jon Drake
    UK Column Monthly Membership

I have family members who are awaiting the same fate as NHS workers, But what do you do when you have a couple of young children and a huge mortgage to pay – this is coercion, I amk losing sleep over this because its slowly drifiting into my own families life and eventually it will drift into ALL our lives as the “Nudge method” creeps ever forward like a slow tide that engulfs everything

It’s absolutely horrendous, I feel deeply for your family and you are completely correct; nobody is safe from this or can hide from this. If they aren’t coming for you now – they will later.

Tbe first thing for them to do is to get legal advice if they haven’t already. I’ve seen this no win no fee legal firm mentioned on a different post:

https://pjhlaw.co.uk/no-win-no-fee/

The next choices are:

1) Use the governments own system against them and try to get a vaccine exempt form signed for the main earner in the household.

There was a post about this here:

https://www.ukcolumn.org/community/forums/topic/dr-willing-to-signs-exemption-forms/

2) Stand firm against the tyranny and get fired in the hope that they can take legal action later.

The most difficult choice but there are other jobs out there where you currently don’t need to be jabbed. A stop gap until this mess is sorted out.

3) Take the jab and face the consequences.

Number 3 will definitely be a no go for me when they eventually head my way. My thoughts on this is that there is no future for me or my family if I get the jab whereas option 2 at least offers new opportunities and the chance for a future.

Number 1 I’m not sure is the way to go and you would probably eventually be caught out. But everyone has different circumstances and this might be the only option for some people.

Also – if they do choose option 2, get them to set up a fund-raiser to assist while they look for new employment. If a few thousand people pay a few quid, it should help with the bills.

"Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.“ — Marcus Aurelius,

cherry505

Lord charles
    UK Column Monthly Membership

I have family members who are awaiting the same fate as NHS workers, But what do you do when you have a couple of young children and a huge mortgage to pay – this is coercion, I amk losing sleep over this because its slowly drifiting into my own families life and eventually it will drift into ALL our lives as the “Nudge method” creeps ever forward like a slow tide that engulfs everything

It’s absolutely horrendous, I feel deeply for your family and you are completely correct; nobody is safe from this or can hide from this. If they aren’t coming for you now – they will later.

Tbe first thing for them to do is to get legal advice if they haven’t already. I’ve seen this no win no fee legal firm mentioned on a different post:

https://pjhlaw.co.uk/no-win-no-fee/

The next choices are:

1) Use the governments own system against them and try to get a vaccine exempt form signed for the main earner in the household.

There was a post about this here:

https://www.ukcolumn.org/community/forums/topic/dr-willing-to-signs-exemption-forms/

2) Stand firm against the tyranny and get fired in the hope that they can take legal action later.

The most difficult choice but there are other jobs out there where you currently don’t need to be jabbed. A stop gap until this mess is sorted out.

3) Take the jab and face the consequences.

Number 3 will definitely be a no go for me when they eventually head my way. My thoughts on this is that there is no future for me or my family if I get the jab whereas option 2 at least offers new opportunities and the chance for a future.

Number 1 I’m not sure is the way to go and you would probably eventually be caught out. But everyone has different circumstances and this might be the only option for some people.

Also – if they do choose option 2, get them to set up a fund-raiser to assist while they look for new employment. If a few thousand people pay a few quid, it should help with the bills.

thanks for the links, I know she will walk away from the NHS if they force the “Fake vaccine ” on her, she was about to change roles in NHS and pursue a doctorate but also involves more theatre work so they will use the Theatre exposure as an excuse to force “vaccines” on staff.
    The second worry is of course the two young children who are no way having any of that crap pumped into them , What on earth has become of people when they sit back and allow this to creep into their lives ,
    Many staff have deoted their lives to the NHS and now they are being poisoned by their own Government.

I think the pursuit of vaccinating children might be the downfall of this regime , plus the winter calamity I am fully expecting , we already see BBC articles about a “super cold” doing the rounds – of course it cannot be covid in those who have had the vaccine can it !
    That would be bad advertising for a vaccine that does not work anyway (which of course it doesnt)

3 users thanked author for this post.
    cherry505

cherry505

PVDanBongino1

Attachments:
    richarda
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

Here’s the question: how will you protect your children if you are dead or seriously injured?

BTW - I have never worked for Reuters.

cherry505

how will you protect your children

Fortunately (or unfortunately) I don’t have any.
    I do, however, have extremely bad taste in men.
    Which kind of explains it.

I can’t answer your question. I have seen in comments on other platforms, people making provision in wills and whatever guardian/custodian legal documents may be necessary, although I can imagine it would not normally be in the minds of young parents. Doesn’t bear thinking about, but I guess one must be practical. If you’re not aware (awake) this could happen to you/your family, you probably wouldn’t prepare would you?

I did find it creepy, at least in the year or two before the plague, that every other ad on tv was for funeral plans for over 50s and life insurance and will-making. YT kept recommending videos of retired people clearing out their homes so their kids wouldn’t be burdened with the task when they died. At times it was very oppressive. Of course you can’t claim if you haven’t paid in for a minimum, what, 12/18mths? Wonder how much the insurance companies made out of that scam.

richarda

If you’re not aware (awake) this could happen to you/your family, you probably wouldn’t prepare would you?

There is a downside to having healthcare in the UK that is free at the point of supply – the burden of risky behaviour such as taking an experimental substance, ingested or otherwise, falls as much on others as the risk taker. Even normal life, including getting old, or needing childcare, tends to impose costs as well as benefits on others.

In the USA the picture is stark. A vaccine damaged child can not only blight a household, the lifetime financial cost of notionally $5M can wipe out generational wealth. What makes things worse, is the medical industrial complex’s habit of concealing the risks and the costs. Note that the damage may take several years to fully appear.

It is something that gets found out too late.

cherry505

Project Veritas – VIDEO #3

Johnson & Johnson: ‘Kids Shouldn’t Get A F*cking [COVID] Vaccine;’ There are “Unknown Repercussions”

=====

NotYT copy:
    (https://www.bitchute.com/video/zVvoVzvh6f2D/)

richarda

Project Veritas – VIDEO #3

BREAKING: Project Veritas: Johnson & Johnson: Children Don’t Need the ‘F*cking’ Covid Vaccine – “Unknown Repercussions” (VIDEO)

“In part 3, one Johnson & Johnson employee said kids shouldn’t get ‘f*cking’ Covid vaccine because it could be potentially dangerous.”

“Schadt: “It’s a kid, it’s a f*cking kid, you know? They shouldn’t have to get a f*cking [COVID] vaccine, you know?” Schadt:

“J&J is like stepping in the best smelling pile of sh*t you could step in.””

“Justin Durrant, Johnson & Johnson Scientist: “Don’t get the Johnson & Johnson [COVID vaccine], I didn’t tell you though.””

cherry505

30/9/21

UPDATE: HHS Whistleblower Jodi O’Malley Has Been Placed On Administrative Leave

4 users thanked author for this post.
    cherry505

Project Veritas 5/10/21

Pfizer Scientists: ‘Your [COVID] Antibodies Are Better Than The [Pfizer] Vaccination.’ #ExposePfizer

=======

NotYT: (https://www.bitchute.com/video/7GEZ0N7mPCOr/)

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?