Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jon Drake
    UK Column Monthly Membership

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/piers-morgan-covid-positive-162254643.html

Someone pass him a hankie….

"Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.“ — Marcus Aurelius,

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Lord charles
    UK Column Monthly Membership

I hope he dies the big mouthed Wanker, though we know he is Just another Influencer faking illness.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    NchNick
    UK Column Annual Membership

More fiction…..from the article so you don’t have to click:

Piers Morgan has shared he recently tested positive for Covid-19 and believes he caught it at Wembley during the Euros 2020 final. The 56-year-old journalist, who has received both doses of the Astra-Zeneca vaccine, had a ticket to the England v Italy game that saw a number of fans break into the stadium to watch the match.

“My confidence that the event would be ‘covid safe’ had disintegrated,” Morgan shares in tomorrow’s Mail On Sunday. “It was turning into an unregulated free-for-all.”

The former Good Morning Britain host said he began to feel ill two days after England’s defeat and took a lateral flow test which was positive. A follow-up PCR test then also returned a positive result. He writes his symptoms included fever, cold sweats, coughing, and “alarming” chest pains, although they have now faded.

“This is definitely the roughest I’ve felt from any illness in my adult life, BUT, as I slowly come out the other side, coughing and spluttering, I’m still here – unlike so many millions around the world who’ve lost their lives to Covid in this pandemic,” he adds.

Opinion:
    He claims to have been double jib jabbed. This is proof either that the poison does not work or it does so folks it is going to be an interesting winter or a nothing burger.

I think it’s time to stop thinking chivalry and start thinking artillery!

5 users thanked author for this post.
    axioma
    UK Column Annual Membership

What a shocker!
    If it can happen to a fit looking specimen like Piers
    what hope the rest of us?

"Disobedience is the True Foundation of Liberty.
    The Obedient must always be Slaves"
    H.D.T.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?