• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by luzdoh. This post has been viewed 6101 times
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    luzdoh
    UK Column Annual Membership

I was alerted to Peter Daszak’s instrumental part in this huge crime against humanity by Dr David Martin when he was giving testimony to Reiner Füellmich he said,
    “My favourite quote of this ‘pandemic’ was a statement made in 2015 by Peter Daszak.
    The statement that was made by Peter Daszak in 2015, reported in the National Academies of Press publication February 12th, 2016, and I’m quoting
    We need to increase public understanding of the need for medical countermeasures such as a pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics will follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage, to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process.

I decided to look at Peter Daszak on a simple Internet Search.
    He is English, his father from Ukraine
    education: B.Sc. in zoology in 1987, at Bangor University and a Ph.D. in parasitic infectious diseases in 1994 at University of East London.
    from Wikipeadia In late 1990s Daszak moved to the United States and was affiliated with the Institute of Ecology at the University of Georgia and the National Center for Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in Atlanta, Georgia. Later he became executive director at a collaborative think-tank in New York City, the Consortium for Conservation Medicine. He has adjunct positions at two universities in the U.K. and three universities in the U.S., including the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health.
    Starting in 2014, Daszak was project lead of a six-year NIH project which focused on the emergence of novel zoonotic coronaviruses with a bat origin. Among the aims of the project was to characterize the diversity and distribution of Severe acute respiratory syndrome–related coronavirus (SARSr-CoV) in bats, viruses with a significant risk of spillover, in southern China, based on data from spike protein sequences, infectious clone technology, infection experiments (both in vitro and in vivo), as well as analysis of receptor binding. The six 1-year projects received $3.75 million in funding from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the US National Institutes of Health agency.

Daszak has served on committees of the International Union for Conservation of Nature, World Health Organization (WHO), National Academy of Sciences, and United States Department of the Interior. He is a member of the National Academy of Medicine and Chair of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (NASEM)’s Forum on Microbial Threats and sits on the supervisory board of the One Health Commission Council of Advisors.
    As of 2021, Daszak is the president of the New York-headquartered NGO EcoHealth Alliance. His research focuses on global emergent diseases such as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), Nipah virus, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), Rift Valley fever, Ebola virus, and COVID-19.
    The website that really hangs draws and quarters him is https://peterdaszak.com/
    with exposés such as,
    ” It was no coincidence that outbreak started in the very city where gain-of-threat experiments on bat viruses that resemble SARS-CoV-19 had, and were, taking place. Dr. Peter Daszak (pronounced “Daysh-ak,”) knew with certainty that the gain-of-threat experiments were being carried out at the WIV in a low level biosecurity lab because he financed and supervised them. He knew the State Department visited the WIV after reports of unsafe conditions, (in his paper written after the outbreak, examining lab leak theories, he took note of one report that the DOS had sent a delegation to the WIV to check on the safety practices there). He knew the young techies and scientists were incompetent and sloppy. He knew The Bat Lady was a weirdo – out there with her fixation on bats. But he kept all this information that could have prevented the outbreak to himself rather than going to the USG or media. Daszak’s non-profit “Eco-Health Alliance” is really the “Eco-Fascist Alliance.” It is no accident he chose that name.

ECO-FASCISTS – COVID-19 “NATURE IS HEALING”
    Why? Daszak is a crypto-Eco-Fascist who wanted to see a pandemic happen to cut down human population in favor of vegitation and animal life. I wouldn’t be writing this if Daszak hadn’t been indoctrinated in Nazi thought by his father, a member or leader of Hitler’s Ukrainian SS. While protecting flora, fauna, water, and soil, the Nazis also murdered millions of human beings. The Christchurch mass murderer manifesto: “I consider myself an Eco-fascist by nature. The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China.” Daszack is an agent-of-influence for the Chinese Communist Party.”

Ralph Baric, Who publicly boasted how to get rich from a pandemic:
    “Daszak’s close associate was Ralph Baric, who was known for his senseless experiments such as his “no-see-um” viruses that showed no traces of genetic manipulation which was instrumental in making it difficult to determine the lab origin SARS-CoV-19. Baric developed a method to bring viruses of the past, such as polio, back through reverse genetic engineering. So a virus could never be wiped off the planet as long as its nucleic code existed.”

” Gain-of-Threat experiments, euphemistically called “Gain-of-Function” experiments, utilize genetic engineering to make a virus hundreds of times more transmittable and more deadly than the virus nature created. If this was not enough, this SARS-CoV-2 was designed to mutate rapidly making it difficult for vaccines to be develop that would work on every variant. e.g. “About half of adults infected in a June 2021 outbreak of the Delta or “Indian” variant of Covid-19 in Israel were fully inoculated with the Pfizer Inc. vaccine,”

The Delta Variant causes mucormycosis, Black Fungus, a rare and often deadly disease that has exploded across India on the coattails of the coronavirus pandemic.

“Variant” is a euphemism for mutation. It makes it seems as if it is a “variety” of Covid.

Despite Obama’s Executive Order, made against the wishes of NIH head Fauci, Dr. Daszak continued to “re-purpose” part of his NIH / NIAID / USAID (CIA lite) grant money to the WIV where no such ban existed, so it could continue the GoT experiments.

I will leave you to look up the rest. Depending upon how you verify the Author’s information, it sounds as though much of it is in the public domain. The involvement of Fauci through funding is pretty indisputable, whatever Falsy tried to say:

“THE SMOKING GUN DOCUMENT
    DASZAK EXPLORES THE LAB LEAK THEORY
    Dr. Daszak: “This summary contains the information for the 2014 and 2017 NIH and NIAID grants to the Ecohealth Alliance that funded the WIV research on bat conronaviruses. As the grant description shows, this research included gain-of-function / gain-of-threat research to make coronaviruses viruses more pathogenic using techniques including genetic engineering, cell culture, and animal experimentation.” Source of document: Covid-references-International Center for Technology Assessment

Dr. Fauci told Rand Paul: “Senator, with all due respect, you are entirely and completely incorrect, that the N.I.H. has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute.” https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/20/science/covid-lab-leak-wuhan.html
    “It is obvious that Daszak and his associates were experimenting with S1 and S2 SARS proteins and its coupling with the ACE2 receptors making them fit like a plug in an AC outlet and increasing their infectivity.”

“THE PANDEMIC WAS CREATED BY AN ECO-FASCIST IN ORDER TO CUT DOWN ON THE HUMAN POPULATION GROWTH THAT’S DESTROYING NATURE”

“Dr. Daszak is a Eco-Fascist mole posing as a mild-mannered Zoologist. Daszak is not a microbiologist. Daszak has no medical degree. None-the-less he plays a major part in the most dangerous experiments known to man. Daszak is a world-class conman with a British accent and a hidden agenda, as stated, the son of a Nazi war criminal, a Ukrainian who volunteered to kill Jews and others. Bodan Daszak may have murdered Jews who were part of the the Warsaw Ghetto uprising. Bodan inculcated Peter in Nazi ideology. Daszak never talks about Bodan. Peter Daszak murdered 4 million – and counting……Bodan would be proud of him.”

The fact is, Daszak seems to be a modern day Dr Strangelove without the style of Peter Sellers.

https://peterdaszak.com/

WATCH: Explosive, Unearthed Video Shows Peter Daszak Describing ‘Chinese Colleagues’ Developing ‘Killer’ Coronaviruses.

In 2016, Peter Daszak admitted “colleagues in China” were developing “killer” coronaviruses

Dual Use Research of Concern

Dual Use Research: A Dialogue
    22,051 viewsMay 12, 2010. https://youtu.be/0yS1ur24j40

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nih-presses-u-s-nonprofit-for-information-on-wuhan-virology-lab-11597829400

Screenshot-2021-07-17-at-13.15.23

Attachments:
    6 users thanked author for this post.
    LeoX
    UK Column Monthly Membership

I’ve heard his name kicked about a lot over the past year or so, but I’ve never got around to looking into him. Thanks for the summary of the key points!

Politicians lie when their lips move. The media never let the facts get in the way of a good story. They provide the paint for the picture-perfect masterpiece that you will paint on the insides of your eyelids. Gilbert Ling was right.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    luzdoh
    luzdoh

LeoX It is clear what Dr Peter Martin thinks of him and the compiler(s) of the massive https://peterdaszak.com/. It would be beautifully simple if all roads led back to him and that was the final answer. I somehow doubt this! Many evil masterminds have been involved, especially in the script writing for the many countries’ governments to all come out with the same instructions to their people at the same time.

I don’t think we can ignore him though and I do think we need to wonder how much involvement his GoF had to do with making “vaccines”. The spread of the initial virus in major cities really needs to be investigated too. I think it leads us to recognise deliberate disbursement of the pathogen in places where it was particularly chosen to get rid of certain pockets of populations. If you take the USA you see that Washington was hardly scathed, whereas New York was very badly hit. The spread did not necessarily attack cities in the same numbers. This makes the theory that the pathogen was deliberately delivered into the air of chosen conurbations hard to ignore. The WHO, Dr Peter Martin reminds us, had declared coronavirus nothing to worry about, “a kind of dead interest…. eradicated it in 2007 and 2008, why did we start spending billions of dollars globally on a vaccine for a thing that had been eradicated by declaration in 2008?”
    The main point, which I believe we all need to get in our heads now, is what Dr Martin painstakingly puts across, in https://brandnewtube.com/v/qxZ8kp it is around [59;59], he says,
    we have to stop falling for even the mainstream narrative in our own line of questioning, um, because the fact of the matter is this was seen as a highly malleable bioweapon. There is no question that by 2005, it was unquestionably a weapon of choice“.
    He makes it clear that we must stop holding to the illusion that we are seeing people having a vaccine for a virus. “This is about getting people injected with the known-to-be-harmful, S-1 Spike protein” …”the cover story is that if you get an expression of a spike protein, you’re going to have some sort of general symptomatic relief”.
    In march 2019 Moderna amended 4 failed patent applications to begin the process of a coronavirus vaccine development, to specifically make reference to, their term, ‘deliberate release’ of coronavirus.
    Martin tells Füellmich “in November,(2019) they entered into a research and cooperative research and development agreement with UNC Chapel Hill, with respect to getting the spike protein to put inside of the lipid nanoparticle. So that they actually had a candidate vaccine before we had a pathogen, allegedly, that was running around“.

Daszek’s interest in the Bat SARS Coronavirus had been continuous for at least 19 years before the “pandemic” spread around the globe.

Every year from 2016-2019 Fauci had “lamented the fact that he could not find a way to get people to accept the universal influenza vaccine, which is what was his favourite target”.
    Then Martin points out, “by March of 2019 in the amended patent filings of Moderna, we see that there is an epiphany that says,
    ‘what if there was an accidental or an intentional release of respiratory pathogen’, and what makes that particular phrase problematic is it is exactly recited in the book, A World At Risk, which is the scenario that was put together by the World Health Organization, in September of 2019”. months before there’s an alleged pathogen, which says that we need to have a ‘coordinated global experience of a respiratory pathogen release,’ which by September, 2020, ‘must put in place, a universal capacity for public relations, management, crowd control and the acceptance of a universal vaccine mandate.’ That was September of 2019, and the language of an ‘intentional release of a respiratory pathogen’ was written into the scenario that “must be completed by September 2020”.

Dr Woberg asked if the ACE-2 receptor was already described in the patents before 2019?
    Dr. Martin says, Yes, we have 117 patents with specifically the ACE-2 receptor targeting mechanism for SARS coronavirus. ….. “it’s not new and it has not been even remotely new. It’s in publications going back to 2008, in the weaponization conferences that took place in Slovenia, in Europe, all across Europe and all across the DARPA infrastructure. We’ve known about that since 2013, its isolation and amplification.”
    thus we see the coronavirus spike protein was of interest as a bioweapon in 2008.

most importantly, Moderna’s patent applications were amended in March of 2019, to include the phrase ‘deliberate release of a respiratory pathogen’.

Dr Martin (I have so much trouble stopping myself saying ‘Doc Martin’) has his favourite quotation. I think mine is from what he said,

we have hundreds of millions of people who are being injected with a pathogen stimulating computer sequence which is being sold under what the patent office, what the medical profession, and what the FDA in its own clinical standards, would not suggest is a vaccine, but by using the term, we actually are now subjecting hundreds of millions of people to what was known to be by 2005, a biological weapon.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    NchNick

We need to increase public understanding of the need for medical countermeasures such as a pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics will follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage, to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process

Just did a search and found this from the National Center for Biotechnology Information which confirms this quote with a little more context but equally incriminating.

Daszak reiterated that, until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process, Daszak stated.

Source: Rapid Medical Countermeasure Response to Infectious Diseases: Enabling Sustainable Capabilities Through Ongoing Public- and Private-Sector Partnerships: Workshop Summary.

Note the words “To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis”

Conclusion: Covid-19 is a business plan and this earlier post pretty much sums it up

Covid-19 is a business plan not a medical situation

I think it’s time to stop thinking chivalry and start thinking artillery!

3 users thanked author for this post.
    luzdoh

NchNick Great! Thanks.

I didn’t deliberately leave it out, just cut back due to length, but I ought to mention the Lancet, the emails, the conflict of interest…..
    here’s one source, sorry it’s the daily M: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9649259/Doctor-warned-pandemic-coming-slammed-having-conflict-interest.html

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?