• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Lord charles. This post has been viewed 280 times
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    velofuture
    UK Column Monthly Membership

I came across this on the Daily Telegraph site.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/06/06/jabbed-single-ready-mingle-vaccinated-dating-app-users-get-free/

A dating app for vaccinated people! More proof of the forthcoming division in society and the utter lunacy of everything right now.
    excerpt from the article
    Dating app users will be rewarded with free premium features if they choose to show their vaccine status to potential “matches,” under a new initiative to target vaccine hesitancy.

People who show they have been jabbed on Tinder, Bumble, Hinge and a variety of other apps will be able to attract potential partners with “super likes,” which usually require a paid subscription.

Recent polling from YouGov shows that 59 per cent of adults would either prefer their date to be vaccinated or would not date an unvaccinated person.

Ministers believe linking vaccination to potential success in the dating market could encourage the under-30s to get their vaccinations, as the NHS prepares to start jabbing young people this week.

On Tinder, one of the UK’s most popular dating apps, members will be able to add an “I’m Vaccinated” badge on their profile and receive a free “super like”.

The “super like” allows users to draw the attention of people who have not already “swiped right” to indicate they are interested in their profile.

On the app Hinge, a similar feature will reward people who have been vaccinated with a free digital “rose” to give to another user.

Another site, OKCupid, will allow people to search for potential partners in a separate list of people that only contains people who have been vaccinated.

Attachments:
    5 users thanked author for this post.
    αγάπη ή όχι
    Friend of the Column

Saw that advertised for the 30 plus group the other day . Coincidence? Edit maybe it was the undies 30’s (swipes phone off to the right)
    Was Orbison Blind? Peters or Lee?
    Stevie Wonder takes great photos I heard once.

Struggles with twats
    Come sit down beside me I said to myself, and although it didn’t make sense,
    I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I sat on the fence
    Michael Leunig

αγάπη ή όχι
    Friend of the Column

“In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted.”

What?

I’m going to make a Transapp called Flange Bolt

Struggles with twats
    Come sit down beside me I said to myself, and although it didn’t make sense,
    I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I sat on the fence
    Michael Leunig

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Vin
    Friend of the Column

Actually this might be useful too for people who are wary of vaxx shedders lol

wip

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Constellation
    UK Column Annual Membership

All those protein spikes – how romantic! Love in a dangerous time.

https://genius.com/Hall-and-oates-love-in-a-dangerous-time-lyrics

"Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves!
    Britons never, never, never shall be slaves. " .............. and don't forget it!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    JC

So “people who show they’ve been jabbed on Tindr, Bumble, Hinged and any other app” takes on a whole new meaning 😆

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Vin
    Friend of the Column

All those protein spikes – how romantic! Love in a dangerous time.

Adds to the fun I guess.

wip

JC

A new male grooming treatment coming to a salon near you: back, sac and vacc. Can’t take the credit for that, it was my son.

Ray, Co, Armagh, N.I.

I certaintly would not want to date someone who has had the experimental genetic therapy and from several points of thought.
    I believe it is likely the toxic synthetic protein can be transmitted via intimate contact, that is not however a primary concern. If I were to really like them. I think we all know that the health and longevity of the vaccinated is very likely going to be very compromised a few years down the road.
    12 years of my life was consumed caring for two parents, it is not something I want to repeat with a partner.
    I have no desire become involved with anyone who has had the injection for this reason and this reason alone.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Another Username

Hitler would have LOVED this.

An app to ensure all good citizens could be 100% sure that they did not employ, date or help anyone not Nazi.

Jon Drake

Joking aside, it’s desperately sad and just reinforces the divide that the government is pushing on us.

"Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.“ — Marcus Aurelius,

Lord charles

I would rather be Fucking Lonely
    After all even the Buddha said “its better to walk a thousand days through the forest alone, than spend an hour alongside a fool”

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?