new category in shop please

Homepage Forums Questions and Suggestions new category in shop please

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Blue Blue 1 month, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 172 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gillypoof
    gillypoof

I would like to offer some hemp based products for sale in the shop.I tried to make a new heading and it would not comply. My product is a salve for pain,also a salve for the treatment of psoriasis. Perhaps a heading of natural healing?There is no great rush for this,I know in the great scheme of things at U.K.C things are busy.

gillypoof

sorry should have read classified ads not shop

Profile photo of jasonb
    jasonb

Hi Gilly,

Are you saying you want to place an advert within the UKC environment.

If so think you best ask the mods.

gillypoof

MY heading was misleading.I want to sell goods through the little used UKC classified ads.However there is no category for my goods,and the box that allows you to make a new category
    will not work for me.

gillypoof

and still waiting to be able to post in the classified for uk grown hemp products.

gillypoof

I still would like to offer uk grown hemp products at reduced prices to ukc members. Still no category for me to post in.CBD is quickly becoming harder and harder to source in uk,industrial hemp almost as rare as hens teeth in the uk,if no one wants any then thats fair enough ,but i would like to try. If the case is that ukc is unable to facilitate then i will stop going on about it,will someone let me know.The classified section is empty and has been since it was put up.

Profile photo of Blue
    Blue

Good luck with that gillypoof, I would like to see some of your hemp products.
    Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.