Tagged: 

• This topic has 39 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by purple hoax. This post has been viewed 3016 times
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Andy FSR
    UK Column Annual Membership

don’t face nappies fuck up the system?

Apparently not, unfortunately, if the Moscow subway payment system is anything to go by.

Radio 4 news heavily injecting this story into the public consciousness earlier – how many Radio 4 listeners go clubbing?
    Obviously manufacturing consent for facial recognition and possibly widening of ‘stop and search’ powers too.

This propaganda crap is getting really stupid now – nobody with two braincells would buy it.
    There is possibly a supply shortage of those in some quarters too though.

I’ve been playing on twatter a bit the last few days, and wow! There are some really dumb (mostly young, sadly) snowflakey feckwits on there. Just regurgitating propaganda in all directions.
    Still, line ’em, I’ll knock ’em down (til they block me! 🙂 )
    Marianna Trench hasn’t shut me out yet though, which is nice.

'Full spectrum dominance' is met with 'Full spectrum resistance'
    Green Anarchism - 'Absolute personal responsibility, in tune with Nature and Our environment'
    Born. Learn, Live, Love. Die. Explore! Enjoy! Laugh/rage/cry? End same whatever! 😉

1 user thanked author for this post.
    purple hoax
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

Pure unadulterated bollocks. I’ll be moving this to ‘Fake News’ soon.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10118013/Nightclub-spiking-victims-ordeal-left-semi-paralysed-highlights-risks-women-facing.html

Horrifying images show student, 20, left semi-paralysed after ‘spiking’ ordeal at nightclub as campaigners begin their ‘Girls’ Night In’ boycott of venues

Ilana El-baz, 20, revealed how she was left ‘semi-paralysed’ after drink spiking
    Pictures show her sprawled on staircase after returning from Bristol nightclub
    Home Secretary Priti Patel had called for ‘urgent update’ from police on spiking
    Students have demanded boycott of nightclubs after women reportedly injected
    Those targeted in the attacks are facing blood tests for HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C due to the risks associated with potentially unclean or used needles

fake-news

Hyper-skeptic

Attachments:
    Prestwick Prole

Paralysed…or plastered?

And isn’t paralysis one of a very long list of adverse reactions to the jarring jab?

Andy FSR

Comments under the Fail story demonstrate part of the likely agenda of this sudden wave of propaganda – the ‘Everard effect’ rising again;

‘What is a matter with men these days? A woman isn’t safe anywhere these days, there should be a curfew for men.’
    ‘It really is scary. I don’t know how men can even think of doing this to a woman!’
    ‘Men always feel threatened and impotent around strong women.’
    ‘They need to change that saying to ‘hell hath no fury like A MAN SCORNED’. Seriously.’
    ‘Men. Not all men. Just enough of them.’
    ‘Is there no where safe for a female these days. Sad state.’

The other thing to remember is that They haven’t yet pushed through vax passes in England – that could be part of all this;

‘Night clubs should be boycott until they enforce covid passports. While this incident is horrendous, covid will do a lot more damage from spreading in nightclubs.’

Green Anarchism - 'Absolute personal responsibility, in tune with Nature and Our environment'
    Born. Learn, Live, Love. Die. Explore! Enjoy! Laugh/rage/cry? End same whatever! 😉

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Andy FSR

Paralysed…or plastered?

A lot of youngsters these days (and back when I partied) do drugs, as well as drinking.
    Not saying ALL, but it is fairly normal and mainstream behaviour now.
    Just throwing that into the mix here.

And the girl pictured in Purple’s post above says ‘it hit her an hour later’.
    Well, I’ve had a fair bit of experience of imbibing substances back in the day, and I’d call that statement out as some form of lie.
    If one is injected with something (and I’ve only experienced medicinal opiates like pethidine and morphine for extreme pain) it’s instant if it’s in a vein and would be a little bit slower in a muscle. But as a ‘date rape’ type drugging it would be ridiculous as the victim would probably collapse there and then.
    And if a drink is spiked, it would take effect between 5 minutes and half an hour dependent on the substance and the state of the imbiber (whether they had food in their stomach, how much they had drunk already, other substances they’d taken, etc).

So for somebody to claim, ‘an hour later’ – I don’t believe it.
    Most of these girls are likely having one drink too many and then trying to work out after why they were legless, and ‘men’ are getting the blame.

Spiking does happen, I’m pretty sure I was spiked at a house party once (and I’m not sure what with), by another bloke who just wanted to give me a bad night – it was a horrendous experience. So I’m aware that it goes on and girls will be almost certainly more targetted than lads, but this propaganda is so widespread and specific, and doesn’t seem to be aimed at advising girls how to protect themselves but always spins it around to calling for more security, cameras, vax passes, searches and even sniffer dogs in one top comment under the Fail story.

So more Problem-reaction-solution stuff as far as I’m concerned – and the girls appear to be falling for the hysteria again.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Prestwick Prole

An hour later would sit right for someone dropping their first e, Andy.

Couple of other points; don’t club goers get frisked before entry these days?
    Struggling to think how you’d hide a loaded syringe!
    And females have been experiencing little picks in nightclubs for decades… 😋

Andy FSR

A solid pill, on a totally full gut, with no alcohol in their system, while sitting down calmly (slowing bloodflow, etc) in someone with a naturally slow uptake… maybe an hour would be possible to be fully drugged.

Anything added to a drink would almost certainly be powder or liquid, so would be digested much quicker than a pill.

My experience of imbibing most substances commonly available in the early to mid-nineties was generally 20 minutes to half an hour to start feeling the effects and by three quarters of an hour I was well on the ride.
    Other people’s experiences may differ I guess.

I never played with GHB or quaaludes or many of the downers which have been around over the decades though, so not too sure about uptake times with them. Only tried ketamine once (which could be what is sometimes used by spikers as it’s very commonly available apparently) and didn’t like it, but that had quite a quick onset taken orally.

It was a lot of fun playing with all that stuff, but I was careful (and probably a bit lucky too) – It’s a shame education isn’t a bit more up front and sensible in teaching people how to have fun while avoiding the dangers.

This spiking story is just more terrorism and will be breeding many urban myths to further confuse youngsters.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    purple hoax

There’s apparently a pandemic of attention-seeking teenagers doing the rounds.

‘Spiking database’ is flooded with 160 reports in NINE days as more women share pictures of injuries and puncture wounds after being ‘spiked by injection’ in nightclubs

A ‘spiking database’ has been flooded with 160 reports in just nine days
    Students set up Spike Report to help people ID which venues might be unsafe
    Juliet McGeough shared a photo of a puncture wound after night in Reading
    Kacey Edgar-Hedges in Swansea felt ‘pin-prick’ before she went to hospital

By JACK (SHITE) WRIGHT FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 14:58, 8 November 2021 | UPDATED: 16:37, 8 November 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10177959/Spiking-database-flooded-160-reports-NINE-days.html

Still, at least for those who read past the sensationalism, there is some qualification to the bullsh*t.

David Caldicott, an emergency medicine consultant and founder of drug testing project WEDINOS, told VICE News: ‘The technical and medical knowledge required to perform this would make this deeply improbable. ‘It’s really hard to stick a needle in someone without them noticing, especially if you have to keep the needle in there for long enough, maybe 20 seconds, to inject enough drugs to cause this.’

Could someone not give the injection really fast?

Yes – but they’d need a very powerful drug to do so discreetly, experts say. GHB is one of the most well known ‘date rape’ drugs and is also self-administered in small doses by people recreationally. But Guy Jones, senior scientist at drugs charity the Loop, told VICE it would be a ‘poor candidate’ for injection because of the large amounts of fluid needed. ‘Therefore (it would require) a thick, painful needle. This means that the substance involved would be something that would be highly detectable for several days in a toxicology screening,’ he said.

Adam Winstock, director of the Global Drug Survey, added: ‘There are very few easily accessible drugs / medicines that could be given intramuscular in a small enough volume that people would not notice and the effects would take some time to come on. ‘What you see in the movies is not reality. People need to keep their drinks close to them, avoid taking them from strangers and keep an eye out for their mates.’

Can drugs be administered to any part of the body?

Yes – but some parts are more effective than others Mr Jones told VICE: ‘Where drugs can be injected non-intravenously, there are specific injection sites that do not work well. ‘The back is one of these unsuitable sites due to the low fat-muscle content, and high concentration of pain receptors.’

Hyper-skeptic

Andy FSR

From the Fail article…

‘One of the common things with spiking is the venue doesn’t take it seriously and that has a domino effect so only one in ten people that are spiked report it to police.’

Can I just change a couple of words and see how this logic fits with other jabs…

‘One of the common things with adverse reactions is the MHRA doesn’t take it seriously and that has a domino effect so only one in ten people that are injured report it to the Yellow Card system.’

Ah, now, wait, well, look, that’s totally different, you see…?

So is this going to be another way of passing off vax deaths as something else?
    When a youngster gets overexcited at a nightclub, dancing about and overheating until they have a heart problem and collapse, the medics will just scour their body looking for a pimple or anything they can claim looks a bit like a needle mark, blame it on the phantom hypodermic wielders and add the casualty to their tally instead of the vaxterminators?

purple hoax

As suspected, it was fake news hysteria. Interesting to see that this piece tries to blame social media for the fake news that they were breathlessly repeating without fact-checking.

Did all those nightclub needle attacks actually never happen? Criminologist who’s studied the evidence casts doubt on reports of women being injected with date-rape drugs

Several women have now reported being injected with sedative drugs in clubs
    But a criminologist asks if the ‘horrifying’ needle attacks ever actually took place
    Many on social media claimed puncture wounds and periods of and memory loss

By DR STUART WAITON, LECTURER AND AUTHOR, FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY

PUBLISHED: 22:03, 20 November 2021 | UPDATED: 22:22, 20 November 2021

Now, it appeared, the tactics had switched: potential rapists were using syringes to get drugs straight into the bloodstream.

Fuelled by social media, these claims went viral. Women organised a boycott of nightclubs.

A petition demanding new laws to ‘thoroughly search guests’ on entry to nightclubs gained 160,000 signatories, and earlier this month the UK Parliament petitions committee discussed what it should be doing in response.

What no one did, however, was question whether the phenomenon was really happening at all.

It’s an uncomfortable truth, not least for the young women who sincerely believe that they are victims, but it’s entirely possible that there is no epidemic of needle spiking. And that what is taking place is in our heads.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10225259/Did-nightclub-needle-attacks-actually-never-happen-Criminologist-casts-doubt.html

Hyper-skeptic

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?