• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Angela Walden. This post has been viewed 424 times
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    purple hoax
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

Hi UKC members,

Could I politely ask that people not use the ‘Discuss UK Column Articles‘ forum to start their own topics (unless you ARE discussing UKC articles). I’ve just spent 3/4 of an hour housekeeping and moving people’s posts into more relevant categories, and believe it or not, I do have better things to be doing than tidying up after the illiterate / visually impaired.

Maybe some people need to go to SpecSavers (other optometrists may be available), but it clearly says under the header :

“This forum is for discussion of UK Column articles. Please do not start topics here – that is for the authors of the articles to do. Comments, questions and criticism of authors’ topics welcome.”

Anyone who does post there in future will have the topic moved to a more appropriate forum, and will be PM’d with this topic as a reminder.

Cheers,

PH

EDIT: And that goes for this forum too. If you’re not a staff member, don’t use it. Thanks.

UKC Announcements

What’s going on at the UK Column. Only UK Column Staff can post in this forum.

Hyper-skeptic

Angela Walden
    UK Column Monthly Membership

A valid point it’s a good idea to try and have things in the correct place.

Don’t blame the illiterate though. Last time I looked in the dictionary ( many versions available) it said the word means unable to read and write.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?