Melanie Shaw "she's not in styal any more"

Homepage Forums Anything Goes Melanie Shaw "she's not in styal any more"

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 105 total)
  • Author

I am not sure about doing that. From what I can tell there are now quite a number of people deeply concerned about Melanie. Writing kind, supportive letters is one thing but letters dominated by questions and requests are quite another. Given we can assume she is being ‘medicated’ with powerful stupificants we do not know the reaction to many people effectively interogating her by post and requesting to do so further in person. It maybe adverse. I do not know if there is a “friends of Melanie ” group or friends like Laura we can support in gaining access but I think this should be tried first.

"I wouldn't be a member of any club that would have me as a member "
    Groucho Marx

Keith cain a.k.a cummer inner
    Friend of the Column

Hello, lots and lots of people have been trying to see Melanie have been writing to her and sending things in, but she is not allowed to receive even a letter which has nothing contentious in it, and she is being treated different to everybody else there.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t66.18014-6/10000000_2282065562033753_4849924180491116861_n.mp4?_nc_cat=104&efg=eyJxZV9ncm91cHMiOlsid2FzbGl2ZV9zZCJdLCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6Im9lcF9zZCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=77cbc8518103c2e2b88705270b2421c0&oe=5D05533C#_=_

4 users thanked author for this post.
    topbat2007
    UK Column Annual Membership

Thanks for the update even if it is depressing. Court case next tuesday??

Friend of the Column

Thanks for the update even if it is depressing. Court case next tuesday??

Hi Topbat,apparently there is a peaceful protest outside Leeds Crown Court, Tuesday 2nd April, sorry about the late notice but am in the middle of a social services nightmare, anyone requiring a lift from Huddersfield or en route to Leeds, please contact me
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/2089315547977757/?ref=group_header&view=group

2 users thanked author for this post.
    topbat2007

Hi Topbat,apparently there is a peaceful protest outside Leeds Crown Court, Tuesday 2nd April, sorry about the late notice but am in the middle of a social services nightmare, anyone requiring a lift from Huddersfield or en route to Leeds, please contact m>

Thanks Cummer Inner, already half organised a few from N.Yorks travelling there on the day, hoping to be there about 9am.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    massive passive

This is shocking news. It’s also more proof that the UK is no longer a democracy. Britain now has an out of control
    rogue dictatorship mafia which is scared to death of the people – or, more likely, what the people would do to
    them if they were prosecuted in a righteous people’s court.

If you believe your chain isnโ€™t being yanked big time by the government and the bought and paid for mainstream media, then make a donation to the go fund me project to get the Eifel Tower moved to the top of Ayres Rock.

Never has there been a greater need to escape the crippling mental illness of cognitive dissonance before itโ€™s too late, by asking one simple question: WHO ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS?

kocmoc

Can anyone verify that Melanie is alright? I have just read a very concerning comment, yet to be verified by the person who posted.

topbat2007
    topbat2007

Does anybody know the case number.

Friend of the Column

Just working on finding this out. Been trying to ring Rampton all morning to confirm or deny a story that Melanie died of a heart attack in the night, had the phone put down on me twice, 01777248321

massive passive

Oh, no.
    I hope this is not true.

If you believe your chain isnโ€™t being yanked big time by the government and the bought and paid for mainstream media, then make a donation to the go fund me project to get the Eifel Tower moved to the top of Ayres Rock.

Never has there been a greater need to escape the crippling mental illness of cognitive dissonance before itโ€™s too late, by asking one simple question: WHO ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS?

purple hoax

I do hope that this is just a very very sick joke.

โ€œA time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, โ€˜You are mad; you are not like us.โ€™โ€
    *******************************************************************************
    Revelation 2:10, KJV : "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life."

laudy
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

Where did you get this info from Cunner Inner?

Friend of the Column

Where did you get this info from Cunner Inner?

the lady who runs the twitter campaign for melanie, Laura Thomas from Plymouth, received a private message this morning, several of us have been trying Rampton all day, as I say to confirm or deny the ‘story’ which is all anyone is treating it as at present. Leeds Crown Court only show the days listings and she is not due up til tomorrow

carolinabeve

Dear Friends,
    This may sound mean, but that is not my intention, at all. I as all of us who care about Melanie, hope that she some how survives this imprisonment.
    But, if she has passed over, thank God, that her suffering has ended. What she has endured from her childhood, into adulthood, I don’t know too many who could have withstood her suffering.
    When I think of it all, sometimes I can’t stop my tears. I get so angry, I just think, let’s just go in there & get her.
    If this is true, I pray that she will finally have some peace in her soul. But there must be proof, not just a message. proof of life or proof of death.
    Over here we have Bradley/Chelsea Manning, back in solitary suffering God knows what.
    There is a spiritual war taking place all around us.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.