Melanie Shaw Dilemma Needing Support

Homepage Forums Anything Goes Melanie Shaw Dilemma Needing Support

This topic contains 35 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of topbat2007 topbat2007 3 days, 15 hours ago. This post has been viewed 483 times

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of topbat2007
    topbat2007
    Profile photo of LintBint
    LintBint

Well we went up to Aberdeen when Robert Green was in prison, we (about 40 of us) leafleted the city for 2 days solid (thousands of leaflets as someone put up a chunk of money for them), he was in Craiginch and we went and sang to him from outside. He was taken into the office a few days later that week and told he would be released the next month. He was. He was later imprisoned again but not for very long and by then Craiginch was closed and he was taken to Perth. Of course he is out now, but with massive restrictions on speaking out. First thing is providing a leaflet mapping out her case, then getting volunteers to leaflet Nottingham. I would/will come to Nottingham to leaflet but I am not too knowledgeable about her case to make a leaflet. I also do not mind contributing money to leaflets. Lint Bint

Profile photo of tracer
    tracer

he is out now, but with massive restrictions on speaking out.

This sounds like something I have on me, a restraining order of some kind to stop the truth from coming out and stop publications, even though I was acquitted of all charges. readily available to be seen.

Regarding Melanie, Would this help,

If printing leaflets are required I would print them gladly at no charge if the regular A4 ream of white paper and ink is what is needed, I would just need the appropriate words, the printing is no problem.

My contact details and my offer would be available through Brian if contact at the George is not possible.

Is there anything else which is needed.

tracer

If I speak the truth why have I been gagged;
    If I don't why am I not just simply ignored.

(My own literal statement, not a famous quote)

topbat2007

The ‘first domino’ isn’t about free speech; it’s about a ruthless and corrupt judiciary which needs a relentless campaign of identifying the corrupt and exposing their ‘acts’. Trying to affect change through exposing the banker-controlled corrupt politicians isn’t enough (as Gordon Bowden’s work has shown). They’re all being protected by a judicial ‘system’ which doesn’t need reformed, but cleaned out. Knock this domino over and the rest will follow – then we’ll get free speech back.

Scientists and 'experts' are ten-a-penny these days. Some will say whatever you want them to say; it's just a matter of discussing a price - or by using blackmail to get the desired outcome.

(Not a famous quote; it's just my natural cynicism)

Profile photo of tracer
    tracer

The ‘first domino’ isn’t about free speech;

it’s about a ruthless and corrupt judiciary which needs a relentless campaign of identifying the corrupt and exposing their ‘acts’.

They’re all being protected by a judicial ‘system’ which doesn’t need reformed, but cleaned out. Knock this domino over and the rest will follow – then we’ll get free speech back.

So………..free speech then!

tracer

I see where you’re coming from. I’m trying to express the first domino as a self protecting ‘mechanism’ which needs knocking over. Free speech could be considered as the first ‘white’ domino – but being pushed in the opposite direction away from freedom. This first ‘white’ domino representing [freedom of speech] is the defender of all our god-given rights. When it gets pushed over, our democratic principles (other white dominoes) are destroyed. Still left standing are the ‘black’ domino mechanisms of tyranny and all other evil forms of oppression. We need to keep a wide ‘neutral buffer’ (space between) the black and the white dominoes to keep ‘the state interference’ to a minimum. This all may seem a bit like a riddle, so please forgive me for any confusion; I’m an engineer basically and tend to identify problems and deal with them by thinking in an outside the box analytical manner. Basically, the judiciary is the first black domino. The dam will always break when the force behind it is too great for it to retain its structural integrity. The judiciary is no different.

Scientists and 'experts' are ten-a-penny these days. Some will say whatever you want them to say; it's just a matter of discussing a price - or by using blackmail to get the desired outcome.

(Not a famous quote; it's just my natural cynicism)

Profile photo of tellurian
    tellurian

Re: Melanie Shaw

Seems she got railroaded for telling the truth. I’m not really that shocked at what has happened at the court hearing as I’ve been on the receiving end of rough justice in the past.

Anyway, after seeing today’s UK Column episode I’ve decided to visit Melanie in Foston Hall to offer a bit of moral support. Have just checked their website and in order to arrange a visit they are asking for three pieces of information:
    1: Prisoner Name (got that)
    2: Prisoner Number (got that)
    3: Prisoner date of birth

I don’t have Melanie’s Date of Birth.
    Does anyone know it off hand or know anyone that does?

Many thanks

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of tracer
    tracer

https://www.change.org/p/justice-minister-elizabeth-truss-release-melanie-shaw

I watched this video and believe everything Melanie said.

The quality of the video could have been better but that said, Melanie held herself together very well during this traumatic recall which she was going through.

Melanie had a lot to tell but I could see that she had far more than she was able to give in this interview. I could see her bursting to tell more, the ordeal and torture she has suffered is horrific, most of what she said could be verified by checking on the graves she spoke of amongst other things.

Has this video been mass-produced and distributed to MPs, Government officials, chief of police and such like even perhaps Teresa May, then none of them can say “I didn’t know this was happening”

I wanted to say one more thing.

I noticed 171 hits on this thread and only 5 people are taking part in this attempt to do something for Melanie, why is that? I thought Melanie had support from ALL of us.

tracer

topbat2007

It would seem Melanie has been sentenced to two years.

Profile photo of tracer
    tracer

What were the charges.

What was she ‘allegedly’ found guilty of.

Is that a custodial sentence,

if so, does that take into account the time she has already served.

topbat2007

Apparently details are withheld for now at least. The trial wasn’t listed until after it started.

Profile photo of gillypoof
    gillypoof

I was revisiting some older posts to do with Mel.
    Here is the info you asked for
    Melanie Shaw A4126DE

Foston Hall
    Foston
    Derby
    DE65 5DN

Her date of birth is 7 10 70
    Hope this helps you get in,the prison will want to phone you at home,and will not make it easy for you.
    She thinks she is eligible for tag on 7 3 2017

Profile photo of tracer
    tracer

She thinks she is eligible for tag on 7 3 2017

Will that be for a total release on curfew bail or just days out.

topbat2007

I think Melanie just changed her legal team, I don’t know if that will help or not but she has changed to one that is her own choice. I was encouraged by the fact she seems to be out of solitary, and that at least she hasn’t been sent to a high security (yet) maybe that is what they have planned on her next court appearance. As a matter of interest Tracer, how much did that cost you? Please don’t feel obliged to answer that, but obviously legal expenses are relevant, so even if there were a ‘Help Mel’ fund, it would need to be considerable.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.