Melanie Shaw Dilemma Needing Support

Homepage Forums Anything Goes Melanie Shaw Dilemma Needing Support

This topic contains 45 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  tracer 7 months ago. This post has been viewed 1150 times

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author

tracer

Hi

Brian put out a request on live stream yesterday to support Melanie Shaw, but I am not clear about in what way as I only caught part of the broadcast, can you advise me please.

I put my tick in the box for” Notify me of follow-up replies via email” but I never receive anything from UKC this would help.

tracer

gillypoof

Write to her in prison

topbat2007

topbat2007

“Melanie Shaw, A1426DE, HMP Foston Hall, Uttoxeter Road, Foston, Derby, DE65 5DN

Write to Melanie, write to her MP and ask why she is not being allowed due process, write to the Governor at the prison, ask why her mail is being withheld, write to Notts police chief and ask the same.

tracer

What are the chances of her receiving anything sent to her.

tracer

write to her MP and ask why she is not being allowed due process,

write to police chief and ask the same.

I have been doing this involving my own cases for 16 years without any changes. how will this help.

I hope I’m wrong, but honestly believe that writing to anyone connected to the mechanisms of power will achieve very little. Saying this with a heavy heart and in all honesty, I believe the powers that shouldn’t be want to make sure that Melanie is powerless and that she ends up locked away in a secure mental unit (or more preferably that one day she just doesn’t wake up). There has to be a better way to expose this ruthlessness as a crime against humanity. Sorry for sounding so negative – but writing letters to those in power these days are about as useful as a one legged man at an arse kicking party. The first domino in this ‘case’ is being so heavily protected and isn’t about to be pushed over any time soon.

Scientists and 'experts' are ten-a-penny these days. Some will say whatever you want them to say; it's just a matter of discussing a price - or by using blackmail to get the desired outcome.

(Not a famous quote; it's just my natural cynicism)

2 users thanked author for this post.

LintBint

Where is her case being heard, are the public allowed in, has the media been informed, someone at a newspaper just might have a soul and get the email. Some journalists got interested a few years ago, what happened there? The actress Samantha Morton, is she still involved? The publicity on this is very low as I am just hearing that it is pending and it is D day, so unlikely that I can make the hearing, but I would have done had I got notice.

I said a while back that Melanie should have written a book, then there is nothing to keep attacking her for as it would all be out there.

I am so disappointed at the level of exposure in the UK, they have even managed to convince the public that pizza gate is fake. Lint Bint

topbat2007

http://cartwrightking.co.uk/contact-us/nottingham/ This is Mel’s legal firm according to the letter she sent me.

http://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearings-lists/Nottingham-Crown-Court.php

Court listings for Nottingham.

Who or what the first domino is, is key. Those protecting ‘it’ need to be identified and exposed. Only by hammering on the same spots repeatedly will cause something to break in any corrupt structure. Exposure will always be more effective than relying on a government official to do anything which has the capacity to rock the boat and threaten their careers.

Scientists and 'experts' are ten-a-penny these days. Some will say whatever you want them to say; it's just a matter of discussing a price - or by using blackmail to get the desired outcome.

topbat2007

Well todays cases are up but there is nothing about Melanie.So What is the first Domino Massive? I can’t do any thing with riddles, if you have a solution or a place to start because of your own experience let us know about it. I assumed the case would be heard in Nottingham, would that be wrong?

topbat2007

Those who control the courts protect the first domino. No riddle there.

1 user thanked author for this post.

tracer

I believe the powers that shouldn’t be want to make sure that Melanie is powerless and that she ends up locked away

I feel quite distraught about Melanie’s situation.

I know from first hand how helpless Melanie is feeling from my own personal experience.

At court she will be relying totally on her solicitor or Barrister, the outcome will depend on how good they are or if they are akin to the powers who are involved in the cover-up.

I have found from my experience that not all solicitors or Barristers have the integrity you would expect and the more of them you speak to and who become involved, the bigger the problem you have with justice.

I want to help, I have some idea of what Melanie is going through for trusting and believing in the system to be betrayed and treated so badly by so many.

It is my understanding that her case will be heard today, I don’t hold out much hope for her chances, I sincerely, deeply hope that I am wrong.

I think my own signature would be appropriate here.

tracer

tracer

What is the first Domino

From my own personal experience, the first domino is being able to freely speak the truth to a judge who will apply justice, so there lies the problems.

There was a determined and brutal attempt by the police to put me in prison and to discredit me to keep me quiet.

After many court appearances and different Solicitors and Barristers representing me, I realised that my local defence was not acting in my best interest.

The way I dealt with this was to get an out of town Barrister from 150 miles away who was unlikely to have any connection with my local police who started all my problems to begin with.

My imprisonment was only avoided by my choice of out of town representing defence Barrister whose qualifications include:-

Assistant Commissioner Boundary Commission for England, Dorset Constituency Inquiry and Somerset Constituency Inquiry, Acting Stipendiary Magistrate, Deputy District Judge Magistrates’ Courts,
    and has particular experience in fraud, serious violence, conspiracy, drug trafficking.

Good strong honest defence is everything.

tracer

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.