Is the first Minister of Scotland stupid or delusional ?
6th January 2017 at 12:52 pm #8281
1. not influenced or controlled by others in matters of opinion, conduct, etc.; thinking or acting for oneself:
an independent thinker.
2. not subject to another’s authority or jurisdiction; autonomous; free:
an independent businessman.
3. not influenced by the thought or action of others:
4. not dependent; not depending or contingent upon something else for existence, operation, etc.
5. not relying on another or others for aid or support.
6. rejecting others’ aid or support; refusing to be under obligation to others.
Speaking on the BBC’s Good Morning Scotland programme, the first minister said she believed Scotland’s “direction of travel” was towards independence. Ms Sturgeon said she favoured Scotland remaining in the European Union as an independent country, and her government is currently consulting on a draft bill for a second independence referendum.
Is the First Minister of Scotland either stupid or delusional ?
How can Nicola Sturgeon want Scotland to be independent in Euorope while being controlled from Brussels ? Which part of ‘independence’ doesn’t she understand ?
Scientists and 'experts' are ten-a-penny these days. Some will say whatever you want them to say; it's just a matter of discussing a price - or by using blackmail to get the desired outcome.
(Not a famous quote; it's just my natural cynicism)6th January 2017 at 6:32 pm #8284
I vote, stupid.9th January 2017 at 7:06 pm #8308
The Spanish worship the ground she floats over.
Barking !9th January 2017 at 11:58 pm #8310
Woof bloody woof, Lint Bint
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.