Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    Augean Glower
    UK Column Monthly Membership

Our potential as mankind is broken with our current conditioning. But lay down the primitive foundations of a mankind arbitration process and let the genius generations rise and improve upon in the mission of mankind.

You can not be unvaccinated any more than you can be uninoculated.
    Listening to many, beholden to none.
    For CT's with free minds, SAGE & BASIL.
    Knowledge is power, together we are strong.
    Meaht Lieg Willnung.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    K
    Ohblahdee

I can’t comment about the UCT but I am in the position of trustee for a completely different thing, and I would just make the following observations about having things in trusts.

Firstly, if you place your assets into a trust, you lose direct control of the assets. Usually the accountant and lawyer will take things in a different direction from what you would do if you owned it outright. At the very least, they will tell you why you can’t do something which you previously could, when it was directly in your control.

Second, a trust is considered (I believe) a legal person. Of course it is not a human being, but this ‘person’ now owns assets. As time passes and the original owner dies, the sense of belonging and responsibility for the asset dies away. Jesus makes clear and useful points about ownership in John 10, “I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep. A hired man will run when he sees a wolf coming. He will abandon the sheep because they don’t belong to him and he isn’t their shepherd.” The point here is that trustees, who don’t own the assets, will not care for them the way the original owner would. If you’re planning to put your assets into a trust, be aware that over time people who don’t care about your assets will be in control of them.

I am turning over in my mind what would be the likely outcome of my assets if I died and the government was not notified. I imagine my children would be able to enjoy the use of my assets, but probably would be unable to sell them, as they would still be in my name. I work in the inheritance industry to a certain degree and I am trying to work through what would happen, if anything, if people did not inform the government when their loved ones died. If anybody has any information in this area, I would be grateful to hear it.

Slante,

Ian

I thought we could make ourselves our own trustee? It’s been a good 10 years since I studied this stuff.
    It keeps nagging at me that I’m sure it was possible somehow?

Jane Fox
    UK Column Annual Membership

I’ve been wondering whether the corrupt government could seize a persons Trust. Eg my friend has put several of his properties in Trust for his kids for when he dies.

Another Trust I have been wondering about is the National Trust. Who exactly owns the land/property that has been gifted to and purchased by the NT?

I heard that the NT is run by Jesuits and closely linked to the corrupt government. Therefore not to be trusted!!!

Then I was wondering about the MP who was recently exposed for having his 23 bed house owned by a Trust!…!

The mind boggles …

I can’t comment about the UCT but I am in the position of trustee for a completely different thing, and I would just make the following observations about having things in trusts.

Firstly, if you place your assets into a trust, you lose direct control of the assets. Usually the accountant and lawyer will take things in a different direction from what you would do if you owned it outright. At the very least, they will tell you why you can’t do something which you previously could, when it was directly in your control.

Second, a trust is considered (I believe) a legal person. Of course it is not a human being, but this ‘person’ now owns assets. As time passes and the original owner dies, the sense of belonging and responsibility for the asset dies away. Jesus makes clear and useful points about ownership in John 10, “I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep. A hired man will run when he sees a wolf coming. He will abandon the sheep because they don’t belong to him and he isn’t their shepherd.” The point here is that trustees, who don’t own the assets, will not care for them the way the original owner would. If you’re planning to put your assets into a trust, be aware that over time people who don’t care about your assets will be in control of them.

I am turning over in my mind what would be the likely outcome of my assets if I died and the government was not notified. I imagine my children would be able to enjoy the use of my assets, but probably would be unable to sell them, as they would still be in my name. I work in the inheritance industry to a certain degree and I am trying to work through what would happen, if anything, if people did not inform the government when their loved ones died. If anybody has any information in this area, I would be grateful to hear it.

Slante,

Ian

I thought we could make ourselves our own trustee? It’s been a good 10 years since I studied this stuff.

Ian Cameron
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

Hi. Yes, I think it is possible for the settlor (the one establishing the trust) to name himself as a trustee, but there will need to be at least one other trustee, and then, when you die, obviously you no longer have control over your assets.
    Personally I think a better model (if we’re talking about inheritance) is to give it to your kids while they are still living. But do it at least seven years before you die, otherwise HMRC will tax you on your generous gifts.

Rosemary Moreton

Rule of thumb passed on to me by an older wiser family member years ago when this word was first being bandied about: Never trust anything describing itself as a Trust. Seems he was right.

Augean Glower

If you have a trust within a trust, within a trust, each with different trustors, all with one beneficiary, even with different constitutions if so desired, then its like a triple lock? impenetrable. Unless proven otherwise, a lock (trust) is only as good as its design and maker.

Meaht Lieg Willnung.

Jane Fox

Wow! Thanks. That’s beyond my level of comprehension but it sounds complicated.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the NT under this Great Reset show!!

quote quote=178539]If you have a trust within a trust, within a trust, each with different trustors, all with one beneficiary, even with different constitutions if so desired, then its like a triple lock? impenetrable. Unless proven otherwise, a lock (trust) is only as good as its design and maker.[/quote]

Augean Glower

It was mainly a question, an idea. I am not an authority by any means.

Meaht Lieg Willnung.

1776WorldWide
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

Australia No Bill of Rights????????????????????????????

Gertie
    brown_mouse

Australia No Bill of Rights????????????????????????????

what do you mean – I thought they had more constitutional protection than we do, however it’s all worthless in the hands of unbridled criminals.

Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality

purineur43

Why not form a tontine? Possibly a series of tontines, one for each child…

Prestwick Prole

what do you mean – I thought they had more constitutional protection than we do, however it’s all worthless in the hands of unbridled criminals.

Had you not considered why Oz and NZ are pushing the envelope on civil liberties, or why Israel is Pfizer’s testing ground???

Que largest klaxon you’ve ever heard…

Mark E

@workhouse your sicknote has ended, where are you please?
    can’t go awol this long and not worry your brothers and sisters!

Lead me not into temptation, I can find the way myself.

workhouse

@workhouse your sicknote has ended, where are you please?

can’t go awol this long and not worry your brothers and sisters!

Sorry to have been AWOL, I have been very unwell. Hoping to get back to health and humour as soon as possible.
    My best regards to all my lovely brothers and sisters on the UKC, missing you all.

It is said that the one thing Satan cannot stand is mockery. The primal sin is pride and a swollen ego can handle intellectual assaults; what evil cannot handle is someone making fun of it. -
    Lewis Liberman.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?