Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Augean Glower
    UK Column Monthly Membership

goods = value
    energy (labour) = value
    currency (precious metals) = value

That doesn’t make sense to me? Goods, Energy and Currency have a value. Values change.

You can not be unvaccinated any more than you can be uninoculated.
    Listening to many, beholden to none.
    For CT's with free minds, SAGE & BASIL.
    Knowledge is power, together we are strong.
    Meaht Lieg Willnung.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Augean Glower

this takes some explaining

Not had this long enough to draw conclusions or authenticate but it might be of interest to you.
    [http://www.lovethetruth.com/books/pawns/03.htm]

Meaht Lieg Willnung.

brown_mouse
    UK Column Annual Membership

Goods, Energy and Currency have a value. Values change.

yes indeed, but to ‘go bankrupt’ means to no longer have value.

in principle, only the sick or infirm, lacking either goods or currency, would be unable to exchange their energy for one or both of the other manifestations of ‘value’.

Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Ian Cameron
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

The only conclusion I can come to is that the country has been in Debt for a long time. At some point it went bankrupt and deals were struck between Bank and State.

Michael Hays in his book “The Culling of Man” states that when GB went to war against Napoleon, the country did not have the money to fund the war. So they borrowed from the Rothchilds, who were the richest family (bankers) in Europe. The Rothchilds agreed to lend the money on condition that the debt was repaid with interest. GB won, and not long after income tax was introduced. I don’t know if Hays is right but it sure sounds plausible. We have been in debt ever since. Thomas Arnold (famous headmaster at Rugby) made some comments about the cost of war in 1841 on this subject.

‘Economical questions arise obviously out of the history of all wars, although careless readers are very apt to neglect them. They arise out of that simple law of our nature which makes it necessary for every man to eat and drink and be clothed. Common readers, and I am afraid I may add, many historians also, appear to write and read about military operations without recollecting this. We hear of armies marching, advancing, and retreating, besieging towns, fighting battles, being engaged actively for some weeks or months, and are apt to think of them solely as moving or fighting machines, whose success depends on the skill with which their general plays them, as if they were really so many chess-men. Yet one would think it was sufficiently obvious that these armies are made up of men who must eat and drink every day, and who wear clothing. On the expense and difficulty of maintaining them it is not easy, I grant, for private persons in peace to form any adequate idea.
    Yet here [in Oxford] we may gain something more of a notion of it than can be obtained readily in a private family. A college will contain perhaps seventy or eighty members; let any man but look around the hall at dinner; or let him go into the kitchen and see the number of joints at the fire … then he may think what it is to provide for the food, not of eighty or of ninety persons, but of twenty, or of forty, or of sixty, or even of a hundred thousand. All this multitude doing nothing to raise food or making clothing for themselves, must be fed and clothed out of the wealth of the community. Again this community may have to maintain, not one of these armies but several, and large fleets besides, and this for many years together; while it may often happen that its means of doing so are at the same time crippled: its foreign trade may be cut off, or large portions of its territory may be laid waste; while the event of the contest being uncertain, and defeat and ruin being a possible consequence of it, hope and confidence are checked, and with them credit perishes also.
    Is it then a light matter first to provide the necessary resources for such a contest, and next to see that they are not spent wastefully? With regard to providing them, there is first the question between direct taxation and loans. Shall we lay the whole burden of the contest upon the present generation, or divide it between ourselves and posterity?’

I don’t know if Hays is right about the Rothchilds, but I can easily believe it. I have a copy of the history of the Rothchilds (Vol 1) but I haven’t read it. If I ever do, I will post an update here.

Slante,
    Ian

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Augean Glower

I don’t know if Hays is right but it sure sounds plausible

[http://www.lovethetruth.com/books/pawns/03.htm] Posted again. Maybe you missed it above. Seems to be the same notions.

Meaht Lieg Willnung.

Augean Glower

so what, exactly, are they buying?

Life Annuities https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Geo3/48/142/introduction%5D

Life Annuity is a perpetual payment of credit, it is not debt.

A video 1min 26 secs long explaining the Pensions and NI contributions accumulate interest. Offered back to you as a pension Annuity. It is not debt. [https://www.which.co.uk/money/pensions-and-retirement/options-for-cashing-in-your-pensions/annuities/what-is-an-annuity-a63r95v8spfx#headline_2]

Meaht Lieg Willnung.

brown_mouse

a perpetual payment of credit, it is not debt.

double-entry book-keeping demands that each credit entry be balanced with a corresponding debit entry.

there can be no credit without debit – it’s kind of like commercial karma!

Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Augean Glower

Maybe when a birth certificate is produced for the bank from the crown officer, the bank puts a sum (Life Annuity) in the Consolidation Fund (Governments current account with Bank of England). After 7 years if the certified Birth doesn’t claim the Annuity, the interest accrued is claimed back by the Bank from the National loans Fund? (Governments lending and borrowing account)

Meaht Lieg Willnung.

brown_mouse

Maybe when a birth certificate is produced for the bank from the crown officer, the bank puts a sum (Life Annuity) in the Consolidation Fund (Governments current account with Bank of England). After 7 years if the certified Birth doesn’t claim the Annuity, the interest accrued is claimed back by the Bank from the National loans Fund? (Governments lending and borrowing account)

effectively human trafficking – on paper initially but ultimately resulting in the ‘capture’ of the wo/man.

Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality

Geoff

“Personally I would never join anything like the suggested UCT, not out of any disagreement with their approach but simply because I reject centralised authority and institutions on principle. That is my choice and I don’t expect or ask anyone else to agree with me. But nor do I see any necessity for any “controlling body” to make the form of resistance I have suggested in the article work”. [/quote] Iann Davis

It has taken me a while but I agree. These pied piper groups just do not feel right , for me. As you say in the Antidote video Iaan, I am sure that 99% of the people involved with the groups have good motives. Yet are the groups led by people with the same motives and principles? As much as it seems they are led by anarchists, freedom seekers, leaders of sorts, i have my own doubts. Many times I have noticed the oxymoron’s and have seen people waiting with baited breath for the next words from those in the know.

Experience is the mother of knowledge.

Individual actions. Help others. “We don’t need to form organisations or “movements” to do this. We just need to take responsibility for the things we do everyday. Don’t comply but beyond that deliberately maximise out own independence and freedom ion every way possible while hopefully trading and bartering with other like minded people”

discussion around this would be great.. 🙂

No one here but us people.

Augean Glower

Individual actions. Help others. “We don’t need to form organisations or “movements” to do this.

Here’s my issue with this. It is ideological and achievable but cannot be implemented now. Impossible. To have the individual actions required it would take decades of education systems conditioning to achieve. The current education system and societal conditioning has created millions who have no regard for their own actions, organised chaos. Put them in an anarchist society they would form a MOB rule and clans, gangs and tribes once again form for collectivism protection. So in the meantime organisations would be required for the transition. That’s why the current system has control of education. It is essential for their future ideology to come to fruition. It would be no different for any other ideology. Helping others in itself is an institution and collectivism. To conclude, collectivism is necessary, but not a lot need be essential.

Meaht Lieg Willnung.

Jennifer Robertson

“Personally I would never join anything like the suggested UCT, not out of any disagreement with their approach but simply because I reject centralised authority and institutions on principle. That is my choice and I don’t expect or ask anyone else to agree with me. But nor do I see any necessity for any “controlling body” to make the form of resistance I have suggested in the article work”.

Iann Davis

It has taken me a while but I agree. These pied piper groups just do not feel right , for me. As you say in the Antidote video Iaan, I am sure that 99% of the people involved with the groups have good motives. Yet are the groups led by people with the same motives and principles? As much as it seems they are led by anarchists, freedom seekers, leaders of sorts, i have my own doubts. Many times I have noticed the oxymoron’s and have seen people waiting with baited breath for the next words from those in the know.

Experience is the mother of knowledge.

Individual actions. Help others. “We don’t need to form organisations or “movements” to do this. We just need to take responsibility for the things we do everyday. Don’t comply but beyond that deliberately maximise out own independence and freedom ion every way possible while hopefully trading and bartering with other like minded people”

discussion around this would be great.. 🙂[/quote]

Agreed. Decentralize, form local groups and create local economies. Support small businesses and cooperatives, use cash. Don’t support organisations that refuse to take cash or try to impose illegal ‘rules’ such as track and trace or the utterly absurd ‘vaccine passports’. Create local networks etc. In the end the WHO etc will just be talking to themselves. No-one will be listening to the globalists as they are irrelevant to normal people’s lives. Not just irrelevant but dangerous – rather like loaded weapons or terrorist organisations, especially the latter.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    DanRaider1

OK, so I’ve read through a few replies here and it seems to me to boil down to this:

No one knows what to do or what they are doing.

I observe (not follow, as you should never blindly follow anyone) several people including Michael O’Bernicia, Graham Moore, Mick Stott and others, including doctors and lawyers and every single time I get told very conflicting information from all sides such as:

– “We can make common law courts and bring these criminals to justice”
    – “No mate we need to take back our own courts, vote people in and or stand”
    – “Red October is happening, Q posts are real, Q+ is trump etc.”
    – “Trump can’t do squat, he’s controlled as well”
    – “We can have common law peace constables”
    – “Peace constables don’t work”
    – “Store your assets into this trust”
    – “Make freedom cells”
    – “Buy silver”
    – “Natural law is the ultimate law”
    and so on…

Honestly, as soon as you start looking into one idea it gets discounted by some other person who seemingly has a convincing argument – honestly it’s so bothersome.

We are all in uncharted territory here because the battle touches on so many aspects on life itself and what it truely means to be human, and I honestly don’t think any single person has the answer on what we need to do.

On the other hand, people share things and governments around the world put the pressure on us laymen to do SOMETHING, ANYTHING to stave off/stop this tyranny for good, and honestly I’m now lost on what to do. Ask questions, get more questions.

And honestly, how do we expect people to leave the system this willingly when 1) people may/may not still have jobs, credit, and other things in the system 2) governments have a monopoly on violence and 3) people have been living in relative decadence over the past few decades?

I’m honestly done

EDIT: Honestly I think the best thing for someone to do is to pick one avenue and stick to it, don’t veer off course unless absolutely forced to, otherwise you go in the same circles that I have done over the past 18 months with all of this conflicting info, some people might hate that take but honestly I’m done being confused all the time

Oldtechy

An army marches on its stomach! …Napoleon 1

I once asked an ant to do a quadratic equation? Nothing happened!

These are the end times!

Geoff

Something has to be implemented and now is the time. As time is all that is killing us, while we are busy killing time.
    Individual actions may well be the slow road at times and at other times they may become what every one wants and every one will give it a try.
    Education, work, day to day life , it is no mean feat truth be told. Some people are already doing this when i think about it. We have all probably done so.
    It looks as if there will be more things to be individually rejected, things that could also be capitalised on to deliberately maximise out own independence and freedom in every way possible.
    Institutions , collectives i agree they would be but a least they would be of individual creation which will hopefully become attractive enough that other wish to be involved or do themselves.
    I get the going in circles situation Danraider1 so much information to read, learn ,watch. Uncharted territory indeed. More to come still.. stay focused on individually beliefs.

there are no wrong reasons for doing the right thing
    there are no right reasons for doing the wrong thing

No one here but us people.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 UK Column

Forgot your details?