Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    Augean Glower
    UK Column Monthly Membership

Sadly it ain’t worked after thousands of years. Insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result!

I suspect it has worked many times and was quashed. But I take your point. The education system the conditioning system is a relatively new thing. 100 years or so. It is the root of everything. Yet we have never had control of it. Control this you dictate the future conditioning of man. It really is that simple. The stuff going on in schools now unchallenged, unquestioned, unmonitored, is how Mankind is going to lose in the end.

You can not be unvaccinated any more than you can be uninoculated.
    Listening to many, beholden to none.
    For CT's with free minds, SAGE & BASIL.
    Knowledge is power, together we are strong.
    Meaht Lieg Willnung.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    brown_mouse
    UK Column Annual Membership

Firstly, if you place your assets into a trust, you lose direct control of the assets.

I’d second that. In the past I’ve received professional advice on putting property into trust. Not only do I lose control of the asset, but I cannot benefit from it – you cannot be the beneficiary of your own trust.

This has been the sticking point for me with UCT; nowhere do they seem to address the issue that members have, in the eyes of the state, perhaps ‘given’ their assets into an illegal trust. I don’t doubt they (the state) wouldn’t hesitate to seize those assets given the smallest opportunity.

Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality

Jennifer Robertson

Inalienable Rights – A Suggested Solution To The Covid Coup d’état & How To Resist It

POSTED BY: IAIN SEPTEMBER 3, 2021

Inalienable rights, founded upon the principles of Natural Law and natural justice, offer us a potential solution to the COVID coup d’état, or pseudopandemic as I call it. Exercising our inalienable rights, in observance of Natural Law, and collectively acting in peace to undermine the objectives of the conspirators, is the best way to resist it.

The objective of the global public – private – partnership of stakeholder capitalists, and their government agents, is to establish centralised global control. If our intention is to resist the imposition of this new world order the solution will not be found in any other form of centralised control. We must construct a society based upon decentralised freedom.

I have challenged the official COVID narrative. However, as many have pointed out to me, quite forcefully on occasion, it is easy to criticise. So here I offer a suggested remedy.

READ MORE.

A good letter from the UK Medical Freedom Alliance calling out the blatant propaganda of the paediatrician at Alder Hey, Liverpool, who is pushing the fake vaccines on children. Shows up his duplicity and lies. If we had a functioning mainstream media, the lies of the pseudopandemic would have been exposed early on and so much misery would have been spared. https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5fa5866942937a4d73918723/615307c370ef78c73b7c20c0_UKMFA_Open_Letter_Prof_Calum_Semple.pdf

Augean Glower

I’d second that. In the past I’ve received professional advice on putting property into trust

But isn’t it already in a trust? A UK trust that stops the likes of China government taking it off you?

I liken a trust to another country (Jurisdiction with written constitution). It has a trustee(s) a prime minister in UK’s case? and the beneficiaries are the citizens? (contextomy applied)

Meaht Lieg Willnung.

Prestwick Prole

There’s a plethora of questionable Government Bills currently working their way through Parliament, especially concerning security, pensions, elections, legislature, and the police.

But this one is particularly concerning…
    https://www.parallelparliament.co.uk/bills/2021-22/dormantassets

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Augean Glower

Thanks Prestwick. It has an air of the Cestui Qui Vie 1666 about it. A modern twist perhaps? Been popping up alot lately.

Meaht Lieg Willnung.

brown_mouse

But isn’t it already in a trust?

If they have already claimed ‘trusteeship’ through cestui que vie, then yes.

I liken a trust to another country (Jurisdiction with written constitution). It has a trustee(s) a prime minister in UK’s case? and the beneficiaries are the citizens?

good analogy – along the lines of my above remark?

Thanks Prestwick. It has an air of the Cestui Qui Vie 1666 about it.

I detect the stench of it everywhere, but find full comprehension of the source to be elusive.

(contextomy applied)

new word for me, thanks!

Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality

Augean Glower

If they have already claimed ‘trusteeship’ through cestui que vie, then yes

Or the Birth Cerificate, National debt Reduction Act 1786, Government Annuities Act 1929, and the Cestui Qui Vie 1666. All used by the National Audit Office (Comptroller General) and the UK Debt Management Office (Commissioner). The Commissioner essentially claims from the Treasury monies (National Loans Fund) for every Birth to pay off the National Debt. The Banks debt collectors. Yet the Prime minister appoints these people who are independent of government?

Full breakdown here in MOB’s video. My notes attached when I researched his claims.

[https://www.ukcolumn.org/community/forums/topic/we-need-to-get-behind-this-man/page/32/#post-174478]

Meaht Lieg Willnung.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    brown_mouse

my small brain is fried by this;

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/apgb/Geo3/26/31/section/16

hereby authorised and enabled to accept the transfer of any stock or annuities to be purchased in the manner herein-before directed, and to make the payments for the same to the persons from whom the same shall be purchased,

so what, exactly, are they buying? (not cash)
    who are they paying?
    how? (is the bank taking asset in return for cash?)

sorry to be so dim.

edit

and this bit ‘purchased in the manner herein-before directed’ implies reference to a pre-dated act?

Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality

Augean Glower

sorry to be so dim

Not at all, anything but BM. I too am a meagre autodidact scratching the surface of understanding.

The only conclusion I can come to is that the country has been in Debt for a long time. At some point it went bankrupt and deals were struck between Bank and State. The Bank arm Commissioner (DMO) appoints a Comptroller General (NAO) to collate Birth Certificates (but not limited to) to certificate a claim upon the Government for Debt repayment. The only logic I can put to this is that the Government borrowed on future citizens taxes and wealth? Or to put more money into the economy to accomodate the added costs of new lives? Not quite figured it out but I am getting there.

Edit: The claim served to the treasury is paid out from the National loans Fund after 7 years of no one declaring themselves alive (CQV 1666) But this is MOB’s claim and I can’t or haven’t yet confirmed that.

Meaht Lieg Willnung.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    oyddodat

One criticism: I wish they’d provide a printer-friendly version. I dislike reading lengthy articles on a computer screen.

Good idea. I will do so for all future articles.

Ian writes at In This Together. His latest books are available for free download on his website.

“Collectivism and freedom are mortal enemies. Only one will survive." - G. Edward Griffin

oyddodat

I would only add to it that to do something about it requires another institution.

May I ask why you think this is necessary. I suggest the objective should not be to fight the existing system or even change it. The objective is to abandon ship.

We don’t need to form organisations or “movements” to do this. We just need to take responsibility for the things we do everyday. Don’t comply but beyond that deliberately maximise out own independence and freedom ion every way possible while hopefully trading and bartering with other like minded people.

This network need not have a centre, a leader or even any particular objective beyond not using the parasite system. It is the collective impact of millions of individual actions and transactions that create stability in the network. Why do we need another institution to do this.

Personally I would never join anything like the suggested UCT, not out of any disagreement with their approach but simply because I reject centralised authority and institutions on principle. That is my choice and I don’t expect or ask anyone else to agree with me. But nor do I see any necessity for any “controlling body” to make the form of resistance I have suggested in the article work.

I speak about this with The Antidote here:

https://odysee.com/@sovereign-channel:f/iaan_davis1:9

I expand a bit on what I’ve just said at about 38 minutes.

Ian writes at In This Together. His latest books are available for free download on his website.

“Collectivism and freedom are mortal enemies. Only one will survive." - G. Edward Griffin

4 users thanked author for this post.
    brown_mouse

At some point it went bankrupt and deals were struck between Bank and State.

this takes some explaining – how can anybody go bankrupt at a time period where even currency had an intrinsic value?

goods = value
    energy (labour) = value
    currency (precious metals) = value

the only logical answer I can see is that the govt/crown, at some point had wasted all it’s asset and at the same time also lost the right or ability to claim more from the citizenry and so concocted this scheme with the bank?

this line of thinking perhaps also implies that the crown may not have ‘owned’ all/much land at the time, otherwise there would have been a very healthy stream of revenue from tenants – therefore, they are not bankrupt, simply greedy.

Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality

Augean Glower

May I ask why you think this is necessary

Thanks for the post. Big fan by the way, watched your interview with the American Lady recently, apologies I forget her name and the link. You emphasized the same. I actually considered filling a pothole 🙂

We don’t need to form organisations or “movements” to do this

This network need not have a centre, a leader

Agreed.

collective impact of millions of individual actions and transactions that create stability in the network

Is that not Institutional?
    “The commencement or inauguration of anything. The first establishment of a law, rule, rite, etc. Any custom, system, organization, etc., firmly established. An elementary rule or principle. In practice”

On another point is collectivism at the behest of freedom, when you seem to advocate collectivism behaviour of and for freedom?

Meaht Lieg Willnung.

Augean Glower

Personally I would never join anything like the suggested UCT

Just on this point. I do not fully understand the intricacies of the UCT. But the undertsanding (right or wrong) that I do have is that the UCT is an amalgamation of sovereigns. There is no Leader. He is an Anarchist of sorts. However I am not an expert in this and until I was wouldn’t be tempted to dip my toe in like Geoff.

Meaht Lieg Willnung.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?