Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    workhouse
    UK Column Annual Membership

Inalienable Rights – A Suggested Solution To The Covid Coup d’état & How To Resist It

POSTED BY: IAIN SEPTEMBER 3, 2021

Inalienable rights, founded upon the principles of Natural Law and natural justice, offer us a potential solution to the COVID coup d’état, or pseudopandemic as I call it. Exercising our inalienable rights, in observance of Natural Law, and collectively acting in peace to undermine the objectives of the conspirators, is the best way to resist it.

The objective of the global public – private – partnership of stakeholder capitalists, and their government agents, is to establish centralised global control. If our intention is to resist the imposition of this new world order the solution will not be found in any other form of centralised control. We must construct a society based upon decentralised freedom.

I have challenged the official COVID narrative. However, as many have pointed out to me, quite forcefully on occasion, it is easy to criticise. So here I offer a suggested remedy.
    READ MORE.

It is said that the one thing Satan cannot stand is mockery. The primal sin is pride and a swollen ego can handle intellectual assaults; what evil cannot handle is someone making fun of it. -
    Lewis Liberman.

Geoff

It is a great idea and a well written article, thanks.

There are a few existing folks who are thinking along the same lines. I am thinking specifically of

The Universal Community Trust (UCT) – https://www.universal-community-trust.org/

In the UCT one sets up a family trust which takes your belongings out of the public domain and into private, via your trustees and your beneficiaries. Further on one joins a Sovereign community trust (SCT),which is more localised ,via an affirmation of beneficiaries. Once all paper work is completed it is then stated that one is outside the jurisdiction of the UK government and instead falls under UCT jurisdiction and natural law. The UCT has declared itself independent via international law and the proper channels (we are told) and has its own treaty.

That is a very brief summary and there are many questions, queries, what ifs, yeah buts etc…
    The UCT also has not challenged anything in the courts or stood its ground against the system as it really is still early stages , all though it has been around since 2012 .

There are trustees for each area who help people join and meet to discuss UCT and SCT business.
    To fully operate under UCT would mean to transition from current to UCT cutting all ties, no mean feat…

?

Freedom is a road seldom traveled by the multitude.

Augean Glower
    UK Column Monthly Membership

I would only add to that Geoff that UCT is apparently close to having its own digital currency aswell (UCT token). It’s from what I can see, the only established alternative system of community and society that has a chance of succeeding. Which is essentially what Iain Davis is advocating for, albeit not UCT directly (strangely) from the skim reading i did.

You can not be unvaccinated any more than you can be uninoculated.
    Listening to many, beholden to none.
    For CT's with free minds, SAGE & BASIL.
    Knowledge is power, together we are strong.
    Meaht Lieg Willnung.

7 users thanked author for this post.
    Harry Warren

One criticism: I wish they’d provide a printer-friendly version. I dislike reading lengthy articles on a computer screen.

workhouse

@HarryWarren. Here you are a printable PDF copy.

It is said that the one thing Satan cannot stand is mockery. The primal sin is pride and a swollen ego can handle intellectual assaults; what evil cannot handle is someone making fun of it. -
    Lewis Liberman.

Attachments:
    Oldtechy

Sadly there are no (human) solutions as humanity just keeps repeating the same old shit. The 20th century is being re-run again. The “hot war” is coming and billions are going to die. Enjoy what is left of your life as you can!

This world is NOT my home!
    I'm just a passing thru

purple hoax
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

Enjoy what is left of your life as you can!

We will, and the jokers who try to stop us will be hoisted by their own pedotards.

Hyper-skeptic

Augean Glower

Sadly there are no (human) solutions as humanity just keeps repeating the same old shit

You are obviously not, but those words would be familiar through the mouths of transhumanists.

To err IS human. To condition and be conditioned is human. How you condition the next generations can provide more solutions than errors, a healthy equilibrium maybe the human solution. That it has not yet come to pass doesn’t mean it cannot. The games rigged against mans succeeding. Conditioning rebels, ignorant of a common cause.

Meaht Lieg Willnung.

Geoff

Quote from Off Guardian comments which i thought suitable for here.

“The bottom line is that if people want to stop this attempt to hijack the world, they’ll have to do something about it, without relying on any of the existing institutions. They’re gone, good for nothing. People need to exit the current system, along the lines of the restaurant in Vancouver (funny how obedient Kanuks are, I’ve never heard of any restaurant owner asking patrons for the fucking certificate around here, and even the cops said that they wouldn’t enforce this horseshit). An alternative world needs to be built, with economy and law based on different principles, and this putrid system the world has become need to be left to die by attrition.”

Whilst I have mentioned and advocated, at times, the Universal Community Trust (UCT). Since being involved in the UCT in a small way and taking part in a few activities. This now leaves me with doubts of the trustworthiness of the people at the helm. For sure there are people within the UCT who do want change and do believe in the tangibility of what is being said, has been done and is on offer.Yet if you really examine the UCT, it is MOB and his followers word on pretty much everything, a lot of promises that fall short and no evidence to say that it has been challenged by or has challenged the current systems. Stepping out of the current jurisdiction into another is attractive, i will admit and could well be the way out. Is the UCT the way or is it more an individual choice and action. The UCT is a mix of all sorts of folk so not easy to decipher but yet glaringly obvious. Yet because of my experience , the UCT does feel like another distraction, a ray of hope, another pied piper organization, with good ideas. Yes they have the crypto in development but who will that really benefit? Time will tell. There are a lot of people seeking inalienable rights, a new way and from that comes a new market to milk.

Forums are full of evidence, writings, videos and they are all saying the same thing really , its all corrupt. We who don’t want to be a part of it all are being swept along with the corruptness as there seems to be no way to stop it or step out of the way. At the moment any way.

Augean Glower

they’ll have to do something about it, without relying on any of the existing institutions

First of all respect goes out to you Geoff dipping your toe into the UCT. Thank you for sharing your opinions on it.

I would only add to it that to do something about it requires another institution. The chances everyone being completely satisfied with any institution will never happen. So in times of strife, is it a case of finding and sticking with the best on offer? whatever that may be to the individual? Personally any institution that reverts to basic Common Law principles and informed inclusive democracy will have my support. Not everyone satisfied with that but most of the English I suspect.

Meaht Lieg Willnung.

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Ian Cameron
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

I can’t comment about the UCT but I am in the position of trustee for a completely different thing, and I would just make the following observations about having things in trusts.

Firstly, if you place your assets into a trust, you lose direct control of the assets. Usually the accountant and lawyer will take things in a different direction from what you would do if you owned it outright. At the very least, they will tell you why you can’t do something which you previously could, when it was directly in your control.

Second, a trust is considered (I believe) a legal person. Of course it is not a human being, but this ‘person’ now owns assets. As time passes and the original owner dies, the sense of belonging and responsibility for the asset dies away. Jesus makes clear and useful points about ownership in John 10, “I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep. A hired man will run when he sees a wolf coming. He will abandon the sheep because they don’t belong to him and he isn’t their shepherd.” The point here is that trustees, who don’t own the assets, will not care for them the way the original owner would. If you’re planning to put your assets into a trust, be aware that over time people who don’t care about your assets will be in control of them.

I am turning over in my mind what would be the likely outcome of my assets if I died and the government was not notified. I imagine my children would be able to enjoy the use of my assets, but probably would be unable to sell them, as they would still be in my name. I work in the inheritance industry to a certain degree and I am trying to work through what would happen, if anything, if people did not inform the government when their loved ones died. If anybody has any information in this area, I would be grateful to hear it.

Slante,
    Ian

Augean Glower

@ian-cameron good post and thankyou.

Firstly, if you place your assets into a trust, you lose direct control of the assets

Are we already in this system? So it stills stands for me;

is it a case of finding and sticking with the best on offer?

If whats on offer within the trust is;

basic Common Law principles and informed inclusive democracy

Wrinkles can be ironed out.

If anybody has any information in this area, I would be grateful to hear it.

It is a source for much contention but for such an answer I would start at the Cestui Qui Vie 1666 Act (a life must be claimed) and enter the rabbit hole from there. I posted recently about this and if its 7 year rule is applied to the Annuities Act and Birth Certificates. It may help if not, its a good question I will keep in mind on my travels. I believe if the assets (your home) is within the Duchy they can claim it also?

[https://www.ukcolumn.org/community/forums/topic/we-need-to-get-behind-this-man/page/32/#post-174478]
    [https://www.ukcolumn.org/community/forums/topic/who-needs-a-cown-when-you-have-a-duchy]

Meaht Lieg Willnung.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Geoff

Using the UCT as an example of inalienable rights – A suggested solution.

The UCT first asks you set up a family trust with 2 trustees and beneficiaries. This trust is claimed to take your property out of the public domain and into your private domain where we can do as we please with them. In a trust the beneficiaries are part owners already of any items within the trust. The trust is signed and witnessed.

Then an affirmation of beneficiaries is signed and witness with a sovereign community(SCT) trust of ones choice. To align the family to the SCT and to the UCT.

It is also claimed – The family trust has just as much weight within the UK system, with the added protection of being within a three layered trust which takes the family trust, it’s trustee’s and beneficiaries (if they so wish) outside of the jurisdiction of the UK and under the protection of a UCT Sovereign Community Trust. Whereby facilitating and enshrining our rights to self determination.

Claimed – Those creating a family trust are accepting jurisdiction of the Universal Community Trust.
    Those accepting jurisdiction of UCT are revoking their consent to be governed by the UK government and the crown and all of its corporate entities including councils and the police force.

Claimed – Trust law is very powerful in the UK (thats why the rich and famous use it), you could make a trust today and put your relationship with the Government/Census department into trust and put into the trust declaration whatever you want and that becomes the only law the trustees (whoever you appoint) has to follow, if you put in at trust declaration that the the trustees are to fill in the Census on your behalf as long as the Census man/lady delivers to you 12 chocolate chip cookies every Tuesday at 5pm for a month, then that becomes the law of filling out the Census, no chocolate chip cookies at 5pm on a Tuesday, no Census gets filled in. And if they try to fine you in court, well trust law overrides statute/common law (Judicature Act 1873 Section 25,11 and the Supreme Courts Act 1981 Section 49,1) so you just contest the jurisdiction of the county court, put the matter into the court of Chancery, prove the trust and any fine would be quashed and you would be given relief and restitution

So the basis of the UCT is the UCT treaty which is claimed to be enshrined in international law. The memorandum of understanding which states :-

One of the most compelling reasons for joining UCT, and unique to UCT, is that the UCT and UCT Treaty have been proclaimed and established in international law.

On 31 August 2012, the Secretary of State of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office [UK government] was sent a copy of the Treaty of Universal Community Trust, outlining the rights of indigenous nations to independence, self-determination and self-governance, as per established principles and conventions in international law.

Relevant conventions include the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties 1969, the Convention on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples 2007, and the Law of Nations.

When six months had passed with no objections, on 15 March 2013 a Notice of Memorandum of Understanding was delivered to Queen Elisabeth II, acknowledging acquiescence of HM’s government to the terms, aims and objectives of the UCT Treaty, as well as their implicit recognition of the independence, sovereignty and jurisdiction established by its ratification, under the well established principles of the Law of Nations.

Essentially the communities of nations standing under UCT have established their right to their sovereignty and independence, as well as their own jurisdiction, as laid out in UCT Treaty. This cannot be challenged as it has been implicitly recognised as per international law.

Claimed – All the official protocols have been conformed to in serving notice to the UK government and crown with regards to the Treaty and Memorandum of understanding in establishing the Sovereignty and jurisdiction of the UCT. it has not yet however had a test court case within the UK system to clarify its weight and standing, We do Not however require their authority to do what we have done, they have been served all the official international paperwork they need, If they do not have it on their records it’s because they have their head in the sand and are choosing to ignore it, not because they have not received it.
    Our Unalienable rights to self determination are enshrined within international law for witch the uk government are bound and have no recourse but to acknowledge that we reject their corrupt primitive pyramidal system and have created our own, like it or not.

And the magna carta 2020 – The essence of Magna Carta 2020 can be summarised thus:

We are all born sovereign, with unalienable birthrights, and we are free to live life the way we choose, provided we don’t cause harm, injury, damage or loss to another.

Is this a way forward as a suggested solution. It certainly ticks all the right boxes. Are the people leading it the right ones to do so, not sure, but if not them then who?

Lord charles

Interesting article Geoff , I find my head is that full of different riddles I am trying to solve …I dont know which one to tackle first !
    I think this is deliberate by the Globalists agenda to get us all Lost in a fog of theories to keep people confused and bewildered, after all the truth is they are trying to asset strip each and every one of us , and Just for good measure give us an early Demise with a fake “Vaccine” that isnt a “Vaccine” at all.
    I will watch this with interest thanks for posting , Im mentally exhausted at the moment

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Oldtechy

Sadly there are no (human) solutions as humanity just keeps repeating the same old shit

You are obviously not, but those words would be familiar through the mouths of transhumanists.

To err IS human. To condition and be conditioned is human. How you condition the next generations can provide more solutions than errors, a healthy equilibrium maybe the human solution. That it has not yet come to pass doesn’t mean it cannot. The games rigged against mans succeeding. Conditioning rebels, ignorant of a common cause.

Sadly it ain’t worked after thousands of years. Insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result!

This world is NOT my home!
    I'm just a passing thru

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?