• This topic has 23 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by PaulR. This post has been viewed 4443 times
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    luzdoh
    UK Column Annual Membership

Jagger.(Graham) “That the temporary provisions of the Coronavirus Act 2020 should not yet expire.”

I did write to my flaccid Member of Parliament,

“Dear Mr Henry

Please vote against the renewal of the Coronavirus Act tomorrow.

It was created out of anxiety for a situation that was not understood and engendered more fear than it deserved.

We do not need it any more.

The Act is fascism, totalitarianism, it has draconian enabling legislation and is an attack on our liberty completely without any justification on medical grounds.

Please may I urge you to vote against this entirely unBritish Act.

Yours etc”

Well, that went well then.

or, as I got away with once before:

Shit shit shittity shit shit shit shit shit it shit she-it shit shit shitity shit Shit shit shittity shit shit shit shit shit it shit she-it shit shit shitity shit Shit shit shittity shit shit shit shit shit it shit she-it shit shit shitity shit Shit shit shittity shit shit shit shit shit it shit she-it shit shit shitity shit

I guess I should have guessed.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    oyddodat
    UK Column Monthly Membership

If anything demonstrates the complete collapse of democracy, as covered on UK Column, it is the appalling “debate” which followed the petition to stop the roll out of vaccine passports (which garnered more than 350,000 signatures if memory serves) and the waving through of the Coronavirus Act renewal with virtually no parliamentary scrutiny at all.

Democracy is dead. Those who imagine (in the UK) that they live in one are, I’m afraid, deluding themselves and allowing tyranny to pass unchecked.

The team and I disagree somewhat on the solution, I’m an anarchist and think government has always been the problem, but I agree with the assessment that all we have now is a dictatorship. To my mind this is just a more draconian form of something we have had certainly for the last 150 odd years and arguably for thousands.

Ian writes at In This Together. His latest books are available for free download on his website.

“Collectivism and freedom are mortal enemies. Only one will survive." - G. Edward Griffin

Hollis5
    UK Column Annual Membership

@oyddodat

Superb interview with James there Iain. I particularly liked it and have shared it for the following reason;

Even amongst the ‘awake’ it is so easy to end up doing exactly what the viewers of the BBC and believers of government propaganda are doing when they become addicted to bad news. Albeit bad news to us is watching videos of babies with black eyes born of vaccinated parents, and bad news to them is hearing of increasing covid cases.

The point remains, watching dark stuff and wallowing in fear is not the answer, for anyone.

Your conversation moved into solutions nice and early and I particularly liked your point about convenience being the enemy of modern society.

It is so true, globalists can only create problems with their global supply chains to demand a reaction for which they can offer a solution because we have chosen to become reliant upon them.

This ties in really well to the point Alex’s eastern European friend (sorry I forget his name) made a few weeks ago relating to life in the soviet union. Basically suggesting you avoid interaction with the state, don’t trust anything they say and look to yourself and your local community for the essential things that keep you alive.

Sorry for the youtube link, another positive video I saw recently was the Dan Astin Gregory Pandemic Podcast interview with a Belgian psychologist, Mattias Desmet;

His explanation of how a mass formation had occurred in populations around the world was very interesting and so was his analysis of the totalitarian regimes we are all living under now.

Mattias suggested there are probably 30% die hard covid believers, 30% of us immune to being hypnotised who aren’t falling for any of it, and 40% in the middle who go with the flow.

As I recall his recommended actions/solutions was not to try and argue facts and figures and debate ‘the science’ with the true believers, or even the middle 40%. They are overwhelmed with figures and lies and won’t take it in. Instead simply show them the mainstream media and government is lying to them.

This will not reverse their hypnosis but may stop the continuation of it as your illustration of how they were lied to about one thing may make them pause and not automatically accept the next government lie. This could be quite useful when the unvaccinated are blamed for the vaccinated deaths! They might not be with us, but if they are not against us then that buys time.

Mattias then explained for them to break out of the trance, they need to be scared of something else more than they are of covid.

Surely, as your interview shows Iain, (along with the work of Patrick M Wood, the UK Column and David Icke amongst others) that the thing we all need to be scared of and take simple actions to not comply with is totalitarianism. One world governance, NWO, facist corporate bankster dictatorship or whatever you want to call it is the threat we all face.

Something they have done well is divide and conquer. I’m (well for today!) not going to let the covid scam cause me to argue so aggressively with friends, family and neighbours about covid in a way that gets their backs up.

It is in the past, the aim has to be to show them how this infrastructure can and will migrate into absolute control and climate lockdowns. Whether you wore a mask or not isn’t worth arguing about, trying to get fellow human beings to agree on a level of freedom, contact with the natural world and ability to grow our own food and trade amongst ourselves is an intrinsic human right.

I’d also like to buy some copies of your book please, Iain so will message you about that – I think they could be the perfect christmas present for a few people!

5 users thanked author for this post.
    janv56
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

@Hollis5 Thanks for summarizing main points here, as I am also overwhelmed by information. I would like to get Ian Davis book, but cannot download it. It would be great if it was available for purchase via Lulu if BookDepository will not stock it.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    PaulR

@oyddodat : you probably know this, but you might have to change your donation widget. I just tried to donate via PayPal and got a message saying “We can’t complete your donation. This organisation’s account is inactive.”

oyddodat

Thanks Paul. Was that PayPal or Donorbox may I ask?

Ian writes at In This Together. His latest books are available for free download on his website.

“Collectivism and freedom are mortal enemies. Only one will survive." - G. Edward Griffin

Martin Edwards
    UK Column Staff

@oyddodat Once again I am compelled to take my hat off to you. There was a time that I seemed to be the only UK researcher focusing on concepts such as global governance, communitarianism etc. It’s great to see a much younger UK researcher taking up the challenge.
    Keep up the great work.

For those UK Column members who have an online library of e-books in various formats I recommend the free software Calibre
    as a resource to catalogue your library. Within Calibre is a useful tool that enables you to convert you e-books from one filetype to another. You can download it here >>> https://calibre-ebook.com/

I did try to merge the two threads but all that happened was that I got an error message.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    oyddodat

Thanks Martin. I really appreciate the kind word. Especially coming from someone who has done so much to expose this governance scam. Keep up the good work yourself mate.

PaulR

@oyddodat: Sorry for the delay in replying and initial lack of specifics, it was the Donorbox widget that had the issue.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?