• This topic has 23 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by PaulR. This post has been viewed 4444 times
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    oyddodat
    UK Column Monthly Membership

I just thought I would Share a chat I had with James Corbett about the whole pseudopandemic thing. What are we going to do?

That is not a trite question. I’m serious: what are we going to do? This agenda is happening and we are not yet of sufficient numbers to stop it. Although, as we discuss in the video, I suspect we are of considerably greater numbers than the parasite class would have us believe.

So here it is is, for your cogitation and delight (or abject misery.)

Interview 1668 – Iain Davis Dissects the Pseudopandemic

Cbtrpt

Ian writes at In This Together. His latest books are available for free download on his website.

“Collectivism and freedom are mortal enemies. Only one will survive." - G. Edward Griffin

Attachments:
    purple hoax
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

Consider yourself scolded Iain ! 😉

Thanks for everything you do , Man.

JAMES CORBETT: Iain Davis Dissects the Pseudopandemic

Hyper-skeptic

5 users thanked author for this post.
    oyddodat

Doh!

Ian writes at In This Together. His latest books are available for free download on his website.

“Collectivism and freedom are mortal enemies. Only one will survive." - G. Edward Griffin

3 users thanked author for this post.
    purple hoax

@martin – Merge possible ?

Hyper-skeptic

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Prestwick Prole
    UK Column Annual Membership

@martin – Merge possible ?

Yes please, including a link to the free digital download of his book which, sssh, I posted earlier.

Nettles
    Friend of the Column

A good listen. 😁

jennywren55

thanks Ian it was not called the convienance store for nothing , it-s true it doe-s not have to be ground breaking just do One thing every day even if you get blanked Denzil Washington Fall down 7 times get up 8 ,James is right net zero is net zero Humans what ever you do do something you can not rely on Hopism, KORF

Opera-Snapshot_2021-09-26_223915_twitter.com_-1

Attachments:
    9 users thanked author for this post.
    jennywren55

Be Careful with those Knife’s Ian the peopulation need to have a few of them dissected ,some of the ones’s I saw today have really gone over to the Dark side .KORF

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Oldtechy

thanks Ian it was not called the convienance store for nothing , it-s true it doe-s not have to be ground breaking just do One thing every day even if you get blanked Denzil Washington Fall down 7 times get up 8 ,James is right net zero is net zero Humans what ever you do do something you can not rely on Hopism, KORF

Yep that whole generation is almost completely gone. All those of my family are all DEAD!

This world is NOT my home!
    I'm just a passing thru

mary

Coronavirus Act quietly renewed last night Tues 19 Oct, no debate, nothing in mainstream media so far.
    Gates, Finck the whole lot of them met at no 10 Monday night now this…..

Jagger. ( Graham)

Coronavirus Act quietly renewed last night Tues 19 Oct, no debate,

Not quite. Yesterday’s little chat amongst the chaps and chapesses actors of the common house.

https://hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/2021-10-19/debates/DE41995A-64A6-4CFE-BF4C-552F6875D6C6/a

And a quote from the report, the last few lines. The “Ayes” have it. Guaranteed, dead certain, nailed on six month extension as heavily predicted.

Madam Deputy Speaker
    (Dame Rosie Winterton)

The question is Motion No. 4 as on the Order Paper. As many as are of that opinion, say Aye. [Hon. Members: “Aye.”] Of the contrary, No. [Interruption.] Could I have the Noes again?
    Sir Desmond Swayne

No!
    Madam Deputy Speaker

I am afraid I fear the mood of the House is not to have a vote. The right hon. Gentleman would have to rustle up a few more people to really get the sense that we required a vote—
    Sir Desmond Swayne

The just shall live by faith.
    Madam Deputy Speaker

I am sure they will. The Ayes have it.

Question put and agreed to.

Resolved,

That the temporary provisions of the Coronavirus Act 2020 should not yet expire.

Remember the rule of three ----- Hancock, Face, Punch.

Let's get spiritual.

6 users thanked author for this post.
    oyddodat

Yes please, including a link to the free digital download of his book which, sssh, I posted earlier.

Get it here: https://in-this-together.com/wghd/

And please do the decent thing and sign up to my newsletter if you haven’t already done so. This is so important because, when the Online Safety Bill cuts in, it is only via email and other more basic means (RSS – I’m working on it) that we will be able to share our work.

In fact, if anyone has any tips on customising RSS feeds (wordpress) that would be great.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    luzdoh

A good listen. 😁

Yes indeed.

I openly confess I am a massive fan of Iain Davis and a supporter of In This Together. If anyone is new and hasn’t met his blogspot “In this Together” I strongly recommend you go there and read previous articles. You will find excellent, erudite information of essential relevance to current situations, very well researched and clearly explained. He also writes for UKC too of course. On top of it all he comes across as such a decent, humble and kind man.

luzdoh

Be Careful with those Knife’s Ian the peopulation need to have a few of them dissected ,some of the ones’s I saw today have really gone over to the Dark side .KORF

God help us! That’s a terrifying situation, Frank. Just let them threaten Iain and I’m sure more than a good few of us will immediately swarm to protect him!

Is it unwise to ask for a hint as to who these people you say are “some of the ones’s I saw today have really gone over to the Dark side”?

Take care everyone. UKC is true to the Truth and here for fairness and justice. I truly believe every Member holds this in their heart, or they are in the wrong place.

oyddodat

Just let them threaten Iain and I’m sure more than a good few of us will immediately swarm to protect him!

I get some nasty 77 brigade type comments on my site. Always stopping just on the right side of legality. I’ve tried to trip them into saying something actionable but they don’t fall for it. Consequently I have to moderate everything. I don’t block criticism and am happy to post that as a comment. I want debate on the site. This is when you know these trolls are up to no good. Despite the offer to discuss any evidence they care to mention there is never any. Just verbal abuse.

I only ask once. If they can’t engage rationally I block them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?