Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    purple hoax
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

I read this article, and the idea hit me. If some virtue-signalling, sjw, pro-vaccine zealot approaches you with some moralising rubbish about why it’s your duty to get a booster for the ‘wider community’, just claim that you’re fed up with all the injustice in the world, and would rather donate it to a poorer Nation. Watch them melt down.

Top UK doctors say they’ll REFUSE a Covid booster jab if they are offered one in protest over slow uptake rates in poorer countries

“But ever since the idea of dishing out top-up vaccines was first touted, some experts have insisted extra jabs would be better used by giving people in other countries a first dose. Now some leading British medics have declared that they will opt out of getting any booster when they are offered. Dr Jake Dunning, an infectious diseases researcher at the University of Oxford and the Royal Free Hospital, compared the rollout to giving an extra life jacket to people ‘while ignoring those people who have no life jackets whatsoever’. One Public Health England expert said they could not accept a booster jab ‘in good conscience’. It comes after the the US Food and Drug Administration approved boosters for only the over-65s and those who are at high risk of developing a severe case of the virus.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10008401/Top-scientists-say-wont-Covid-jab-poorer-countries-vaccines.html

Hyper-skeptic

8 users thanked author for this post.
    hilldweller
    UK Column Annual Membership

Top UK doctors say they’ll REFUSE a Covid booster jab if

What kind of top doctor would have taken any jab ? Do they believe their own lies ?

Ray, Co, Armagh, N.I.
    UK Column Monthly Membership

Royal Free Hospital, compared the rollout to giving an extra life jacket to people

That sounds like doublespeak to my ears!

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Ray, Co, Armagh, N.I.
    UK Column Monthly Membership

Do they believe their own lies ?

I think many of them are so deeply entrenched in their medical system they just can’t see the failings or corruption within.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Kathy Evans
    UK Column Annual Membership

Royal Free Hospital, compared the rollout to giving an extra life jacket to people

That sounds like doublespeak to my ears!

But what would be the point of an extra lifejacket? You can only wear one at a time

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?