Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    ranger
    UK Column Monthly Membership

Who believes this shit?

facetwat

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    jb4
    NchNick
    UK Column Annual Membership

Who believes this shit?

Would you please care to articulate in your own words what it is exactly that you mean by your post?

Thank you in anticipation.

I think it’s time to stop thinking chivalry and start thinking artillery!

ranger

Would you please care to articulate in your own words what it is exactly that you mean by your post?

I think I make my point quite clear.

VLV
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

PRS.

Veritas Liberabit Vos

ranger

PRS.

What`s your favourite guitar?

NchNick

I think I make my point quite clear.

Got any actual evidence to back up your claim?

I think it’s time to stop thinking chivalry and start thinking artillery!

ranger

It was a question.

VLV

PRS.

Apart from the ones I make myself, I don’t think anything will transcend the classic beauty of a Fender Stratocaster.

But PRS means problem-reaction-solution; which is what I believe you were getting at and given what they are capable of, this would be as simple as folding a paper aeroplane for them.

Veritas Liberabit Vos

VLV

The Daily Wire:
    Facebook Whistleblower Is Leftist Activist Repped By Lawyer For ‘Whistleblower’ Behind Trump Impeachment
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/facebook-whistleblower-leftist-activist-lawyer-ukraine-impeachment

Dan Bongino:
    Is the Facebook scandal a coordinated scam to censor conservatives and destroy free speech? In this episode I address the scandal and provide hard evidence that this is a scam. Also, are we headed for World War 3? The evidence is disturbing.

Veritas Liberabit Vos

2 users thanked author for this post.
    ranger

PRS.

Apart from the ones I make myself, I don’t think anything will transcend the classic beauty of a Fender Stratocaster.

But PRS means problem-reaction-solution; which is what I believe you were getting at and given what they are capable of, this would be as simple as folding a paper aeroplane for them.

Only in your world does PRS mean “problem-reaction-solution”. Why not just say the The Hegelian Dialectic instead of PRS?

VLV

Only in your world does PRS mean “problem-reaction-solution”. Why not just say the The Hegelian Dialectic instead of PRS?

Whatever. I was posting to back up your hypothesis and just watched Dan Bongino’s perfect dissection of what happened but you want to wank over your philosophy knowledge. There has been plenty of online discussion about PRS as an implementation of the Hegelian Dialectic, especially since 9/11. I posted the abbreviation to possibly provoke a question about what it was, not condescension.

Veritas Liberabit Vos

ranger

Whatever. I was posting to back up your hypothesis and just watched Dan Bongino’s perfect dissection of what happened but you want to wank over your philosophy knowledge. There has been plenty of online discussion about PRS as an implementation of the Hegelian Dialectic, especially since 9/11. I posted the abbreviation to possibly provoke a question about what it was, not condescension.

<iframe loading=”lazy” title=”David Icke Explains PRS (Problem-Reaction-Solution)” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/pDiKJNCqFU8?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&showinfo=0&#8243; style=”border: none” allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” id=”fitvid144935″></iframe>

Yeah, I`m sure we all believe you when you stated “I was posting to back up your hypothesis”.
    Feel free to wank-off if you want, nothing to do with me.

VLV

I don’t know what is wrong with you but I think that if your original post was suggesting that the Facebook whistleblower was contrived, that is what I was backing up by saying that it was PRS. If you think that idea is a load of ‘shit’ rather than the contrivance itself (your original post looks increasingly ambiguous the more you have added to it), then I disagree.

Either way, I will step aside now and let you carry on with whatever it was you are up to.

Veritas Liberabit Vos

Roy Batty

Whatever some may think of Dr David Martin, he has been all over this shit for a long time! Here he covers the bollocks surrounding the so called whistle blower and the patent fraud behind the setting up of Facebook. 52mins

Andy FSR

Who believes this shit?

Do you believe it Ranger?
    Genuinely interested, but your OP is ambiguous.
    EDIT: Apologies, my post was ambiguous there too – to explain, I mean do you think the story about the whistleblower is ‘shit’ or the meme you posted is? (and possibly why?) Though from the topic title I’m guessing you mean the whistleblower is a fake and the meme expresses your opinion. Cheers.

'Full spectrum dominance' is met with 'Full spectrum resistance'
    Green Anarchism - 'Absolute personal responsibility, in tune with Nature and Our environment'
    Born. Learn, Live, Love. Die. Explore! Enjoy! Laugh/rage/cry? End same whatever! 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?