EU influenza vaccinations vs Covid-19 deaths

Homepage Forums Coronavirus / SARS-Cov-2/ COVID-19 EU influenza vaccinations vs Covid-19 deaths

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    richarda
    UK Column Annual Membership

H/T Zerohedge 🙂

/quote
    A report published by the European Commission in late 2019 reveals that the EU has been looking to increase the scope and power of vaccination programmes since well before the current “pandemic”.

The endpoint of the Roadmap is, among many other things, to introduce a “common vaccination card/passport” for all EU citizens.

This proposal will be appearing before the commission in 2022, with a “feasibility study” set to run from 2019 through 2021 (meaning, as of now, it’s about halfway through).

To underline the point: The “vaccination roadmap” is not an improvised response to the Covid19 pandemic, but rather an ongoing plan with roots going back to 2018, when the EU released a survey of the public’s attitude toward vaccines titled “2018 State of Vaccine Confidence”

On the back of this research, the EU then commissioned a technical report titled “Designing and implementing an immunisation information system”, on – among other things – the plausibility of an EU-wide vaccination monitoring system.

In the 3rd quarter of 2019 these reports were all combined into the latest version of the the “Vaccination Roadmap”, a long-term policy plan to spread vaccine “awareness and understanding” whilst counteracting “vaccine myths” and combatting “vaccine hesitancy”.
    /unquote

***************** Correlation does not imply Causation ********************
    While looking through the data in the link to the 2018 Report,
    Something Dr Judy Mikovits said came to mind …. This graph is the result

EU.1M.vs_.flu_.2020-05-24-1

EDIT : “Covid-19” added to Y-axis for clarity

BTW - I have never worked for Reuters.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    5 users thanked author for this post.
    richarda

This was out weeks ago …

“Cellular and molecular biologist Judy Mikovits, Ph.D. believes COVID-19 — the disease — is not caused by SARS-CoV-2 alone, but rather that it’s the result of a combination of SARS-CoV-2 and XMRVs (human gammaretroviruses)
    SARS-CoV-2 also appears to have been manipulated to include components of HIV that destroys immune function along with XMRVs
    Those already infected with XMRVs may end up getting serious COVID-19 infection and/or die from the disease. Mikovits’s research suggests more than 30 million Americans carry XMRVs and other gammaretroviruses in their bodies from contaminated vaccines and blood supply .”

4 users thanked author for this post.
    massive passive

Well, well, well…. EU planning vaccination passports since 2018; And then with the aid of faulty data modelling, state-sponsored fear, rampant propaganda from the bought and paid for mainstream media, and a eugenicist sociopath who wants billions of the worlds population dead (for their own good, and to save the planet), then couple that to an agenda to vaccinate everyone on the planet so that they can be tracked like inventory – and make a whole lot of money for all the entities connected with that same eugenicist sociopath is just a tad suspicious, wouldn’t you say? Nobody would ever believe he/she could throw a million-pieces of a jigsaw into the air and they miraculously fall to the ground forming a perfect picture…. would they? So how come the bits of this vaccinations jigsaw fell to earth so perfectly? And now we’re being jerked-off that this (so-called) pandemic couldn’t have ever come about through meticulous planning to trigger an ‘event’201 for [probably] the biggest hoax ever perpetrated against the population of the world for totally malevolent reasons disguised as benevolence? That would be a conspiracy ‘theory’…. especially as 5G infrastructure installations were running rampant during the lockdown? When so many lies are being told, bigger lies are needed to cover the original lies — and that makes it much easier to join the dots.

apiject

If you believe your chain isn’t being yanked big time by the government and the bought and paid for mainstream media, then make a donation to the go fund me project to get the Eifel Tower moved to the top of Ayres Rock.

Never has there been a greater need to escape the crippling mental illness of cognitive dissonance before it’s too late, by asking one simple question: WHO ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS?

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    richarda

A few words of caution. The image graphed is the outcome of two sets of data that are used beyond their intended purpose.
    Each individual data point will contain the inaccuracies attached to the method of collection, and readers should to verify for themselves the accuracy of the data and the results as shown.
    I have no medical training or experience and suggest that any questions seeking clarification on this be directed to Dr Judy Mikovits.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    richarda

Revised figures, one week on. I found another set of data: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/21645515.2018.1489948
    The earlier data is here : https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/health/files/vaccination/docs/2018_vaccine_confidence_en.pdf

So, how to merge two sets of data? If the data is reasonably close, average two figures.
    Greece and Poland data look flaky, so until that gets resolves those points are omitted.
    I’ve included Norway (Not in the EU)
    Spain revised its deaths per 1M figure lower, so who knows how accurate the figures are?
    Data is as per 31 May 2020.

EU.1M.vs_.flu2020-06-01

Attachments:
    jennywren55
    UK Column Monthly Membership

Thanks Rich the EU-s Policy of the Salami slice was always Pets first Humans Next Dog passports so you do not have to put your pet in a Kennel chip and pin ,the harassment at airports so travel is a nightmare of Ques while you undress in front of everyone and get dehumanised holding your trouser up and frisked by a stranger ,all these factors will make people cry out for the Vaccine and the grey state stamp of approval how Far can they push against common sense and freedom of choice till freedom of choice fights back KORF

2 users thanked author for this post.
    richarda

Just an update, mostly, N Ireland and Wales added to the chart.

EU.1M.vs_.flu_.2020-06-08

And people are finally asking questions …
    https://www.rt.com/news/491138-covid-lockdown-ineffective/
    “Challenging the widespread belief that the worldwide anti-coronavirus lockdown has helped in slowing down the disease spread, Stanford Professor Michael Levitt said that it’s actually made very little difference.

Speaking to RT’s Going Underground, Nobel Prize-winning biophysicist Levitt said that there was no reason to doubt China’s official coronavirus figures, since its statistics are corresponding with the dynamics observed elsewhere.”

“Levitt believes that the best strategy for the government would have been focusing on protecting the elderly population and let others move freely.”

Then, if you ask why the elderly might be more vulnerable, you might open a big can of worms.

Attachments:
    Julie H

Judy mikovits talking to Jonathan Landsman tonight and tomorrow until about 1pm I think. Really useful talk on vaccines.

Diet advice: Eat food - mainly plants - not too much!
    Must read : Bruce Lipton's 'Biology of belief' and 'How not to die' by Dr. M. Greger
    Motto : Life is uncertain - Eat dessert first! - I know that conflicts with diet advice but I m not perfect!
    We are here to remember what we know, and learn to love unconditionally. All the rest is circus.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    richarda

Just an update on the present data. Sweden’s 2018 influenza vaccination figure is a little higher

EU.1M.vs_.flu_.2020-06-15

Attachments:
    richarda

Hi All, I wasn’t going to post an updated chart, then this happened ….. @29:00 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tvDADjEzMQ – Catherine Austin Fitts – We are Watching the Mother of All Debt Entrapments (BEZ TŁUMACZENIA)

Yes, what does debt entrapment have to do with influenza vaccination? …. more than you might think …

EU.1M.vs_.flu_.2020-06-21

Attachments:
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.