Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lucas
    Friend of the Column

At the NHS Dying for Good Health Conference I hope that UKC’s front page article
    No TIME to Die, by Dr Mike Williams, Thursday, 25th January 2018 is flagged up. I don’t know how many people have read the article but it is worthy of serious ponderings nationally and is an example of the excellent information available from UKC.

(Also worth a mention is the book: NHS Who Cares? One Family’s Shocking Story of ‘care’ in Today’s NHS by Amanda Steane. Fore warned is fore armed.)

I also hope that at the conference there might be some more UKC and Bradbury £ leaflets.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    purple hoax
    UK Column Annual Membership

On this subject (and other Event Promotions)

A good tactic for UKC would be to produce an easily printable flyer (A3 or A4) to distribute. I would gladly print off some and hand them around in my neck of the woods to hospitals, pubs etc.. wherever relevant.

A ‘sticker’ format would also work for more clandestine lamp-post work. 😉

“A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, ‘You are mad; you are not like us.’”
    *******************************************************************************
    Revelation 2:10, KJV : "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life."

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?