• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by CH. This post has been viewed 258 times
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Joanne Holmes
    UK Column Monthly Membership

Is there any legal documentation I can present to any healthcare professional in the UK if they deny me treatment due to no CONVID test or clot shot? Surely it is illegal to withhold treatment based on an experimental treatment not being taken and specific health tests not being taken.
    I need relevant laws that will hold up in our courts not Nuremburg stuff.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Jon Drake

Disgusting treatment of a fellow human because of a choice they have made which should not impact others who choose to “protect” themselves with the jab.

You could try:

https://pjhlaw.co.uk/

They seem to be on the ball with these sort of cases.

Probably worth contacting them for advice.

"Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.“ — Marcus Aurelius,

Joanne Holmes

Thank you x

Disgusting treatment of a fellow human because of a choice they have made which should not impact others who choose to “protect” themselves with the jab.

You could try:

https://pjhlaw.co.uk/

They seem to be on the ball with these sort of cases.

Probably worth contacting them for advice.

Jeanetteschauerman Schauerman

The NHS are denying treatment to many patients,mostly elderly.Last Christmas l was taken to A+E at my local hospital,they found out what was wrong,but did not give me any treatment for it,and didn’t tell me what was wrong.Their only concern was getting me home,l was still unwell at home,having difficulty breathing,not knowing what was wrong,l called 111 in the early hours of the morning,they sent out paramedics who basically told me that l was just anxious,and not to worry,then left.At the time l was suffering from apneoa related to the medical condition l had,this was also happening while in hospital,l told the nurses about it,they said that l was just having panic attacks,something l never suffer from,they completely ignored my distress and the fact that l was feeling dizzy and nearly passing out,and left me to get on with it.Also,because l had a psychiatric history,they just focused on that obsessively,even though my blood tests proved that l was suffering from a physical medical problem,which caused me to be confused.l was put through extensive interrogations with someone from the Mental Health team,who kept asking me if l had taken an overdose,of course l hadn’t,but they gave me the impression that they thought it was all in my head.Probably because l received no treatment,l continued to suffer for a long time afterwards,until l obtained a copy of the medical report,discovered what was actually wrong and was able to get what l needed to help me.I am now thinking about making a complaint or legal action,but l don’t think l will get anywhere.My GP recently apologised for the fact that they basically left me to possibly die,but l know that l am not the only one this has happened to,its all part of their eugenesist policies,and it disgusts me.l told my son that l would stay alive just to spite them.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Augean Glower

Read them their own official constitution, updated this year so don’t listen to any covid obstacles they put in your way. This below is just a snip of it, I humbly suggest you read the whole thing though. 3 minutes reading.

The NHS belongs to the people
    It has a duty to each and every individual that it serves and must respect their human rights
    Respect, dignity, compassion and care should be at the core of how patients and staff are treated not only because that is the right thing to do but because patient safety, experience and outcomes are all improve
    Public funds for healthcare will be devoted solely to the benefit of the people that the NHS serves
    “The NHS is accountable to the public, communities and patients that it serves”

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-nhs-constitution-for-england/the-nhs-constitution-for-england

You can not be unvaccinated any more than you can be uninoculated.
    Listening to many, beholden to none.
    For CT's with free minds, SAGE & BASIL.
    Knowledge is power, together we are strong.
    Meaht Lieg Willnung.

Lukeyw
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

Unless it is something lifethreating or really needed I am giving the NHS a wide berth. You only to develop some complication and then covid-nazis will have you on the end of life pathway. I hate to say it but I thing a lot are being killed off cos they don’t want ITU getting blocked up and been encouraged not to try too hard to treat

CH
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

May I share this link?…I feel it needs to go far and wide, and perhaps be shown to NHS staff who are fixated on herd immunity, no matter the price others are paying. Herd immunity is inhumane if our family of humanity have to suffer like these poor people on the video. Perhaps the humanity of our NHS workers may trigger some compassion for those who do not wish to be false light vaccinated … and the very valid reasons why.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?