Cracks in the dam ?

Homepage Forums Anything Goes Cracks in the dam ?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of lux-ferre lux-ferre 4 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 246 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lux-ferre
    lux-ferre

From Info Wars;
    “Hungary plans to crack down on non-governmental organizations linked to billionaire George Soros now that Donald Trump will occupy the White House, according to the deputy head of Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s party.

The European Union member will use “all the tools at its disposal” to “sweep out” NGOs funded by the Hungarian-born financier, which “serve global capitalists and back political correctness over national governments,” Szilard Nemeth, a vice president of the ruling Fidesz party, told reporters on Tuesday. No one answered the phone at the Open Society Institute in Budapest when Bloomberg News called outside business hours.

“I feel that there is an opportunity for this, internationally,” because of Trump’s election, state news service MTI reported Nemeth as saying. Lawmakers will start debating a bill to let authorities audit NGO executives, according to parliament’s legislative agenda.”

Read more

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of jasonb
    jasonb

Yes I have read this too and it sounds encouraging.

Profile photo of Martin Edwards
    Martin Edwards
    UK Column Staff

1 user thanked author for this post.

“The European Union member will use “all the tools at its disposal” to “sweep out” NGOs funded by the Hungarian-born financier”. Oh how I hope this is true – but have my doubts. I’ll believe it when Tony Blair, George Bush, Henry Kissinger and the Clinton crime family are behind bars.

Scientists and 'experts' are ten-a-penny these days. Some will say whatever you want them to say; it's just a matter of discussing a price - or by using blackmail to get the desired outcome.

(Not a famous quote; it's just my natural cynicism)

Profile photo of topbat2007
    topbat2007

I have mentioned on this forum before that Trump was the first (that I know) to question 9/11 now after reading this I wonder….

http://www.abeldanger.net/2017/02/anti-donald-trump-war-propaganda.html

Profile photo of topbat2007
    topbat2007
    Profile photo of lux-ferre
    lux-ferre

Loads of Pentagon attack pics in the Mail on Saturday.
    I went on line to have a go at all the rubbish spouted in the article which ignored lots of detail like no holes where the engines would have punched through the wall, likewise the wings themselves. The engine pieces found were from a different model of that engine. Video of before and after the strike but none of it etc, etc. All local video from surrounding businesses was confiscated.
    It wasn’t published online so noone could comment. (I logged in and did a search for Pentagon Attack, stuff but not about that subject.)
    Dis-information but why now ??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.