• This topic has 11,456 replies, 161 voices, and was last updated 7 minutes ago by CP. This post has been viewed 310675 times
Viewing 15 posts - 10,231 through 10,245 (of 11,457 total)
  • Author
    Bob – Enough
    UK Column Annual Membership

FACEBOOK IS LOSING THE VACCINE IS SAFE WAR

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/seybcE6GFDqW49y

CDC Director Overrules Science Advisory Panel, Backs Boosters For ‘High-Risk’ Workers

Are we understanding the scam yet and their required outcome ?. “The panel specifically said it was concerned the move could send mixed messages about the vaccines, which are incredibly effective at preventing severe illness.” … this is genocide.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cdc-director-overrules-science-advisory-panel-backs-boosters-high-risk-workers

Our Government are committing Democide, Genocide, Mass Murder and horrendous crimes against humanity.
    Enough is Enough; they need removing.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Bob – Enough

Who wants to see some government “smoke and mirrors”; otherwise know as total BS ?; ffs – They need eliminating.

COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report – Week 38

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1019992/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_38.pdf

Our Government are committing Democide, Genocide, Mass Murder and horrendous crimes against humanity.

Bob – Enough

There is no end to this pandoras box of insanity it seems:

Scientists are developing plants that can deliver same vaccine technology used by Pfizer and Moderna Covid shots by being EATEN

Hello again Paige

Another article on the same subject (not sure if it is the same):

Now Vaccine-pushing Scientists Want to Turn Your Groceries into mRNA Vaccines

https://www.globalresearch.ca/now-vaccine-pushing-scientists-want-turn-groceries-mrna-vaccines/5756623

Bob – Enough

Just watched the show, wish I hadnt now, as it all seems rather daughnting. Ah well, my mate Billy Gates sent an mail with some links in..

Firstly it does state – “First, we need to vaccinate everyone as soon as possible, which means expanding and improving the production, financing, and delivery of COVID-19 vaccines. Second, because COVID-19 will likely remain endemic for years to come, we need to contain the virus by improving testing, tracking, and outbreak response. And third, we must work together more effectively to strengthen accountability and equity in global public health—both to successfully manage this crisis and better prepare for the next one. (Our co-founder, Bill Gates, posted a piece about this white paper and its implications.)”

Now secondly here are a couple of the links:

Global action to end the COVID-19 crisis

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/ideas/articles/global-response-needed-to-end-covid-19

How to end the COVID crisis

https://www.gatesnotes.com/Health/How-to-end-the-COVID-crisis

You cannot make this shit up.

Paige

Malone above…..may have been shared already….

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Paige

Whats Malone all about if there is no virus??

CP

Whats Malone all about if there is no virus??

Indoctrination in a false model of science, ego , financial interests ,coverup of the murder by medicine and science, keeping the false theory of cellular biology and conventional medicine going as most medical scientists and doctors would be out of a job and would need to retrain.And the danger that you will be ostracised by your peers or eliminated if you speak the real truth as opposed to be critical within the same consensus false and fraudulent theory.

The reason this agenda rolled out as planned is that the opposition and critical scientist and doctors did want to come out clean that their theories of disease are wrong and that the vaccine agenda that has been going on for over a century has been injuring and killing so many especially children and now the adults with flu jabs, shingles and the new covid jabs.

Vaccination is the biggest scam perpetuated on the human race , you wonder what has been injected for over a century in most people as a virus has never been isolated or proven to exits. Getting health through an injection would be like taking chemotherapy to prevent getting cancer, the most idiot concept that few questioned before.

“ Canadian physician Dr. Andrew Moulden provided clear scientific evidence to prove that every dose of vaccine given to a child or an adult produces harm.

The truth that he uncovered was rejected by the conventional medical system and the pharmaceutical industry. Nevertheless, his warning and his message to America remains as a solid legacy of the man who stood up against big pharma and their program to vaccinate every person on the Earth.

Dr. Moulden died unexpectedly in November of 2013 at age 49.”

( have not read the book- but saw a presentation a while ago how you see many young people with facial asymmetry possible some mild signs of neurological damage from the vaccines, more obvious now with covid and Bell’s palsy)

Dr. Andrew Moulden: Every Vaccine Produces Harm eBook

As long as the critical scientist doctors do not want to speak out the truth that the modern biology and medicine is based on wrong theories little will change.

Disclaimer: I am not great at typing and have not got a secretary.
    With age I care less about triviality as no-one makes it out alive.
    Have a jolly good time

5 users thanked author for this post.
    CP

Reposting- would emphasis that the functional medicine and some other alternatives have gotten it wrong as their principles are based on the false theory of cellular biology that has been ingrained in the sytem for 150 years
    – there is no blood brain barrier
    -most medical treatments ( except emergency )are based on anti-life measures which basically are anti- human.

Came across this article while search g for something else.
    Did use colloidal silver years ago.

Google translate-http://www.gandhi-auftrag.de/kolloidales_Silber.htm

“ Urgent warning against ingesting silver –
    also colloidal silver !!!
    “In the case of silver, it has been found that silver in the concentrations at which it kills bacteria also damages our tissue cells called fibroblasts … which make up 80% of our weight!”

Source: Newsletter klein-klein-Verlag from 09/19/2012, Dr. Stefan Lanka

Silver in all forms is used to kill bacteria, and these products are advertised as being a “natural” antibiotic. Since all of our cells are made up of bacteria, it is obvious that silver also damages our cells honest working group proved that silver damages the most important cells in our body.

These results represent an incidental finding, since the original aim was to investigate whether plastics in which nanoparticles are embedded release dangerous plastic nanoparticles.
    In the case of silver, silver has been found to damage our tissue cells called fibroblasts at the concentrations at which it kills bacteria.
    These tissue cells build the substance in which all cells in the body are embedded and are supplied through them. This substance, the basic substance, accounts for up to 80% of our weight. If this substance is not constantly renewed, the metabolism becomes more and more sluggish, the aging process accelerated and healing slowed down and prevented.
    Since more and more medical devices contain silver and more and more textiles and washing systems release silver, I warn against contact with silver, including the use of silver crockery and cutlery. The brain in particular is at risk because there is no blood-brain barrier.
    While there is one fibroblast for every ten cells in the body that supplies them, it is 1: 100 different in the brain: there are ten fibroblasts for every nerve cell, which are called glial cells in the brain. For this reason, nerves and the brain are particularly at risk from silver.
    The acute consequences are myocardial infarction, pulmonary embolism, stroke and the lowering of the threshold at which the programs are triggered that are diagnosed as diseases in the second phase.

Knowledge is not enough;
    we have to apply it.
    Wanting is not enough;
    we have to do it!
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

All the best!
    Your dr. Stefan Lanka

Comment by Stefan Bamberg:
    For years I have warned people not to ingest colloidal silver. I did this from the knowledge that there are no disease-causing bacteria in the body (see numerous articles on my page in the topic ‘Lies of conventional medicine’). With the use of ‘colloidal silver’ as a “natural antibiotic” one fell for one of the most violent lies of conventional medicine, since all bacteria perform useful tasks in order to keep the body healthy. Now here we have the scientific confirmation of how extremely dangerous silver is in the body! And how many people take silver in colloidal form, among other things! Please help to spread this information!

Dr. Lanka mentions above that the acute consequence of the silver is the lowering of the threshold at which programs are triggered that conventional medicine calls disease. It is precisely for this reason that people seem to feel healthy when taking colloidal silver, because the bacteria have been killed that were just about to carry out an accelerated detoxification. For this reason, you have the same effect with normal antibiotics, as I wrote in my flu article:
    When people now take antibiotics, they kill, among other things, exactly those bacteria that the body urgently needs to help detoxify. The feeling of flu stops immediately because the detoxification process was abruptly interrupted. The person feels better on the outside and now also believes that the antibiotic has helped him. In reality the toxins are still in the body and it will have to produce another flu very soon to get rid of them. If the person then takes antibiotics again, serious problems with serious organ damage will gradually set in as the toxins accumulate more and more. In addition, the highly toxic substances of antibiotics permanently damage the genetic make-up of the cells and can even lead to infertility. This is how “an elephant was made from a mosquito”.( make a mountain out of a molehill)

Disclaimer: I am not great at typing and have not got a secretary.
    With age I care less about triviality as no-one makes it out alive.
    Have a jolly good time

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Beana1969
    UK Column Monthly Membership

I thought the phrase of being born with a silver spoon in your mouth was derived from the upper classes who were privileged enough to allow their babies and toddlers to suck on one? hence didn`t get sick.
    Myth dispersed once again, you have a knack at this CP

Beana1969

Someone said on the live chat the other day that O`Looney is a strange name. Most of the Irish names translated into English do sound peculiar
    Ó Luanaigh ‘descendant of Luanach’, a personal name derived from luan ‘warrior’.
    Where is Bob-enough to lighten the mood when needed eh? bloody hell

Beana1969

Beana1969

Bob – Enough

Having a wee siesta Beana, just popped into to see if anyone was around and look, posts to catch up on and straight into a barny with CP.

Silver = https://furthermore.equinox.com/articles/2020/02/silver-skincare

I do not know !, nor care about silver, but would love a pure silver cutlery set and sod the health effects.

Catch you later if you are not out partying, just going to watch a film !.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Beana1969

I often have a wee siesta too Bob, lounging around is my fav thing in good company of course. I have a dear colleague who describes his wife as a busy busy bee and is always expecting him to do a long list of jobs what a mare. Feel for him when he says he takes to the whisky

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Bob – Enough

I often have a wee siesta too Bob, lounging around is my fav thing in good company of course. I have a dear colleague who describes his wife as a busy busy bee and is always expecting him to do a long list of jobs what a mare. Feel for him when he says he takes to the whisky

Don’t start me off on that Beana !. Right have a good night.

Good night to all, it’ll come good !; but we may see some trouble to overcome first, up yonder !.

Viewing 15 posts - 10,231 through 10,245 (of 11,457 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?