Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    nnnot mmmad
    UK Column Annual Membership

Hiya folks, I don’t know about you but I seem to remember that the Nurses who Boris Claimed to be caring for him when he was ‘Covid’ in Hospital were not Nurses and one was in Australia ?? Might jst be my memory but wasn’t it all a scam ??

Anyway the New MSM story is that Jenny McGee has resigned due to a lack of respect to the NHS by the Tories, now I’m not going to disagree with the statement but I just thought I would check the facts that I could find.. Now bearing in mind the story was sourced from the Guardian, I wasn’t taking the story too seriously but there is also NO Jenny McGee on the Nurse register.. Are we surprised ??

https://www.nmc.org.uk/registration/search-the-register/

Drifting Lonely as a Cloud I see a Crowd of Sheeple..

purple hoax
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

I’m surprised that they didn’t assign Alison & Abigail McCourt to the job. 😉

Hyper-skeptic

Andy FSR

Not 100% sure on this one, but Jenny McGee could still be kosher, nnot.
    She doesn’t come up on the search, but if I’m reading it right, if she’s resigned, she shouldn’t do.
    The red cross symbol would appear next to her name if she;

‘Have been suspended or removed from our register since 1 January 2008 and are not currently allowed to practise‘.

Sorry to cast doubt here, but she could still be ok to practise but just not registered.
    Bit of a weakness in the system not being able to search for prior registered nurses as this could be important in malpractice cases, vax damage cases, etc, unless someone can see a way to do that (I can’t).

'Full spectrum dominance' is met with 'Full spectrum resistance'
    Green Anarchism - 'Absolute personal responsibility, in tune with Nature and Our environment'
    Born. Learn, Live, Love. Die. Explore! Enjoy! Laugh/rage/cry? End same whatever! 😉

Matt

I remember in an interview, that he thanked an Australian Nurse who had helped him recover from the ‘ole “covey”….

Hollis5

This threads reminds me to mention Boris the balloon (inflatable) in a hospital bed during the London 2012 Olympic opening ceremony pre programming or whatever that grim reaper walking amongst the NHS was.

Then we are meant to believe that Boris the buffoon was in a real hospital bed last year.

It was a rather convenient delaying tactic when we should have been totally out of lockdown and swearing to never do it again don’t you think?

3 users thanked author for this post.
    nnnot mmmad

I have spoken to someone who has a friend in the medical core (Military), this person said they personally were treating Johnson in a Military Hospital.. There is now doubt in my mind that Johnson was ever treated by NHS which would mean the Nurses were either Military or faked which might explain why they don’t appear as registered..

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Andy FSR

Cheers Nnot – very interesting.

I wonder if Bozo encountered the same kind of fentanyl based toxin mentioned by Whitney Webb the other day?
    This new theory came, apparently, via Gilad Atzmon regarding the strange cases of people dropping dead in Wuhan, Northern Italy and Iran at the start of Covidity.

It also reminded me of the Skripal affair where they both got ill together in the street which always made the idea that something was sprayed over them far more likely for me than a Novichocked doorhandle. Yulia was given a tracheotomy and ventilated apparently too.

My original thought was that maybe Boris was acutely poisoned with cadmium fumes (which causes the cadmium blues – a blood disorder with symptoms identical to Covid), but this new opioid theory could be possibly what happened to our mop topped leader after he decided to go off script with his herd immunity strategy. So the question then would be whodunnit? Deep State?
    Your info does seem to splat the other idea that Bozo was just hidden at Chequers with NutNut and a crate of single malt!

No wonder he looked so rough when he finally resurfaced if there was an assassination attempt and he was whisked off to a military hospital!

Poor Bozo!
    He looked overjoyed at getting hitched again the other day too – glutton for punishment that bloke!

Green Anarchism - 'Absolute personal responsibility, in tune with Nature and Our environment'
    Born. Learn, Live, Love. Die. Explore! Enjoy! Laugh/rage/cry? End same whatever! 😉

αγάπη ή όχι
    Friend of the Column

Poor Bozo!

He looked overjoyed at getting hitched again the other day too – glutton for punishment that bloke![/quote]

I don’t like to be mean but boy is she ugly. I couldn’t be happier for them.

Struggles with twats
    Come sit down beside me I said to myself, and although it didn’t make sense,
    I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I sat on the fence
    Michael Leunig

nnnot mmmad

Poor Bozo!

He looked overjoyed at getting hitched again the other day too – glutton for punishment that bloke!

I don’t like to be mean but boy is she ugly. I couldn’t be happier for them.[/quote]

It Seems she might be the one wearing the Trousers too.. she share the same beliefs as the family regarding eugenics.. and where was she when Johnson ( her beloved ) was dying of Covid ?? Oh yes, she was a vulnerable person, pregnant and living in the same house.. Didn’t see her get sick did we ??

Andy FSR

where was she when Johnson ( her beloved ) was dying of Covid ?

Running Number 10, it would seem.
    I wonder if Bozo even realises he survived a hit?

NutNut must be a handler – I just can’t believe she really is attracted to that.

Biggles

During this 52nd anniversary year of Apollo-11 (launched 16th July 1969, landed 20th, first steps onto and then moon lift-off 21st, splashdown 24th) I couldn’t help thinking that – and suspending any belief or disbelief for a moment – that if we were to take a leaf from the Apollo-Deniers Handbook and accept (which I don’t) that we could get over 400,000 people to tell the exact same lie for over 50 years…..

……. then it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that we could get (say) 50 people to tell the exact same lie about Bozo Johnson being gravely ill with ‘Covid’, for a couple of years?

Just sayin’ like………..

" Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men ". [Group Captain, Sir Douglas Bader, DSO, DFC]
    " It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled ". [Mark Twain].
    " Our Tinfoil Hats have turned into Crowns of Knowledge ". [Anon].

Gertie

If she is not on the register then she would not be able to work as a nurse it is one of the very important checks which employers do .

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?