Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    keith adams
    Friend of the Column

Simon K

“Hey Keith, shall I start by editing your post so it makes sense? ”

be my guest.. take all the time you wish.

purple hoax
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

Mammamìa

I know mate. but let’s ignore it. Give ’em enough rope, etc …

Hyper-skeptic

purple hoax

Please post something relevant to this topic Keith. …

Perhaps tell us of all any of Fulford’s predictions which have come true in the last decade or so.

I’ll wait.

Hyper-skeptic

LintBint
    UK Column Annual Membership

So much bile and hate, what has happened to everyone. I will not be drawn into this ridiculous charade. I will continue to post Ben Fulford’s reports, and anybody else that I think could be saying some truths. Lint Bint

1 user thanked author for this post.
    purple hoax

So much bile and hate, what has happened to everyone. I will not be drawn into this ridiculous charade. I will continue to post Ben Fulford’s reports, and anybody else that I think could be saying some truths. Lint Bint

Why should we be drawn in to the ridiculous charade of Ben Fulford’s reports ?

What has happened to rationality & investigation ?

Fulford is misinfo at best, and I’m being kind.

Personally if I saw him I’d … oh never mind.

I actually struggle to comprehend that a computer will allow the words Fulford and Truth on the same screen without going into full-auto-self-destruct mode.

Hyper-skeptic

keith adams
    Friend of the Column

“What has happened to rationality & investigation ?”

aghh…guess who

once again….any intellectual presentation, any content?

did he ever construct a paragraph or anything that can even be remotely compared to Fulfords contribution…

No…

Hesa video reposter….

keith adams
    Friend of the Column

lol…we have 21 posts…

the gatekeeper wrote ten of them

and….”

Simon K

“Hey Keith, shall I start by editing your post so it makes sense? ”

keith adams…reply….”be my guest.. take all the time you wish.”

so…simon k…you go fr it…reply!!

purple hoax

Hyper-skeptic

Simon K
    UK Column Monthly Membership

Feel free to keep on posting Fulford’s material. And we’ll keep on criticising it. After all, isn’t that free speech? Isn’t that what we do here?

Though feel free to craft an argument in defence of Fulford. Perhaps you could even attempt to prove some of what he’s saying?

If it can’t be proved, then it’s quite meaningless. I could write a story and tell you that a secret band of Himalayan Yogi Warriors are covertly bringing down a cabal of Vedic demons from Shambala who have been terrorising the spirit of Earth for thousands of years. My Yogi source says this, my Elf source says that. But I won’t be able to prove it, so you’ll just have to believe me, or not.

Telling the story doesn’t really serve a purpose other than to give you hope. Maybe give you an excuse to not do anything because the god-like heroes of humanity are taking care of everything.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?