Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    UK Column Staff

We have some audio gear that we haven’t used in quite a long time and instead of it sitting in the control room, I’d like to either sell it or donate it.

So this is how it will work: if you need anything on this list and you intend to use it as part of a podcast or video setup then we will happily donate it to the cause. Otherwise, make us an offer.

The only caveat is that you will have to come to Plymouth to collect it because we have no suitable packaging material to post it out.

Here’s the list:

Behringer DEQ2496 “Ultra-High Precision 24-Bit/96 kHz Equalizer, Analyzer, Feedback Destroyer and Mastering Processor”

Behringer MDX4600 “Reference-Class 4 Channel Expander/Gate/Compressor/Peak Limiter with Dynamic Enhancer and Low Contour Filter”

Behringer X2442USB “Premium 24-Input 4/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and Compressors, British EQ, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio Interface”

Samson SCom4 “4-Channel Compressor/Gate”

Alesis 3630 “RMS/Peak Dual Channel Compressor Limiter with Gate”

4 users thanked author for this post.
    noise44
    UK Column Annual Membership

I’d give you £250 for the X2442 mixer…

GDOINK...!

VLV
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

Behringer X2442USB

That seems very charitable.

Veritas Liberabit Vos

Another Username

Good idea and generous. Might be a good idea to allow members to donate stuff lying around and not being used. I’m sure some members here will be hoarders whilst others would love to lay their hands on something they don’t have.

Its very decent equipment and hope you get a few quid for it.

If we can have a thread in which people can donate to other members I’d root through my collection of material goods.

I will decide

If they start a UK Column fleamarket (meant in a good way), also include a ‘looking for’ section. Keep an eye on how Gab’s marketplace pan out, it may one day offer such functionality.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    exonian

Hi Mike,
    I don’t know if you got my email but I have a friend and colleague who runs a 24/7 Christian Radio station. He would be interested in the Behringer equipment if it is still available. Please contact me if it is still available and I will pass on his details.

LockdownBTN
    UK Column Monthly Membership

Behringer MDX4600 “Reference-Class 4 Channel Expander/Gate/Compressor/Peak Limiter with Dynamic Enhancer and Low Contour Filter”

This would be ideal for our small unfunded community radio project, I’m a monthly sponsor and advertise the show and play UKColumn News when I can.

Mateo Ruiz Pay
    UK Column Monthly Membership

Behringer X2442USB

That seems very charitable.

HELLO GUYS, HERE MATEO FROM COLOMBIA, I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT EVENING, IM ALWAYS PRESENT IN THE UK COLUMN, TOMORROW I WILL GET MY DEGREE

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?