Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    JC
    UK Column Annual Membership

Daily Fail reports alleged use of razor blades

According to the Daily Fail,anti-vaxxers are hiding razor blades behind their conspiracy posters in London. But this photo looks suspiciously familiar. Wasn’t this the one that was used a few months ago, by the BBC, I think, and discussed on here?

I may be wrong and haven’t yet managed to find the relevant post, but if not, the story has certainly been used before, if not the images.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    purple hoax
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

few months ago, by the BBC

I think it was about anti-5G posters, but yes the same demonisation tactic, probably by some twat from MI5.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-52619350

Hyper-skeptic

VLV

Even if true, anybody having to remove masses of posters would use a metal wallpaper scraper, wouldn’t they?

Veritas Liberabit Vos

JC

Yep, Cardiff 30 July

From the esteemed BBC, so it must be true.

purple hoax

Brilliant work @cj ! You win a pin for that.

I’ve screen-shot the images in case of memory-holing.

fail

bbc

Hyper-skeptic

Attachments:
    4 users thanked author for this post.
    purple hoax

From the July BBC article, we are expected to believe that this woman managed to actually see a GP for a cut on the hand ?

hahahahahahahaha !

layla-liar

layla-liar-2

Hyper-skeptic

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    purple hoax

Confession : I didn’t read the Mail article fully, as much later on it did state that the photo was from Cardiff, not in a tube station. But most people would associate that image with the TFL story.

Hyper-skeptic

1 user thanked author for this post.
    JC
    JC

Oh, me neither, so perhaps celebrations were a bit premature๐Ÿ˜ณ

JC

But (and I can’t find the thread) it was discussed on here as a fake photo and someone contacted the BBC to enlighten them and ask them to explain the use of fake images to spread fake news.

Andy FSR

someone contacted the BBC

I’m up to executive level in the complaint process with the BBC with the Cardiff razor blade story, and it’s my go currently. They claim a reporter saw the woman’s injured hand, but they won’t name that reporter.
    And I have a retired surgeon who will testify that the photos published do not show the injury described.

'Full spectrum dominance' is met with 'Full spectrum resistance'
    Green Anarchism - 'Absolute personal responsibility, in tune with Nature and Our environment'
    Born. Learn, Live, Love. Die. Explore! Enjoy! Laugh/rage/cry? End same whatever! ๐Ÿ˜‰

6 users thanked author for this post.
    JC

Brilliant, I’m delighted that you’re still giving them hell.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Jagger. ( Graham)

I had the misfortune to watch BBC toytown news yesterday ( think it’s London area) at a friends house and they inserted this item quickly using the same photos and claiming it was in London on a lamp post somewhere. I’m afraid I just shouted “bollocks” at the screen repeatedly.

Good ol’ beeb. Eyes of the world. Or should that read Lies of the world ? ( rhetorical question )

Remember the rule of three ----- Hancock, Face, Punch.

Let's get spiritual.

JC

Eyes on the world.

Lord charles
    UK Column Monthly Membership

The child like scripts people are listening to from the BBC are a ‘revelation of the Total desperation of these slimy Bastards to Demonize anyone who has any valid reservations about an experimental Drug being trialled on the Global population.
    We are drifting into total insanity.
    The relentless propaganda such as ” experts are calling for Drs to get supplies of Vaccines ready for the Booster shots that are desperately needed”
    All total shite .
    The BBC Editors need a court order for execution if we ever get this lot to court.
    The whole fucking world is either corrupt or terminally stupid to buy any of this crock of shit

Andy FSR

Just found a video of ITV interview with the originator of the razor blades story (Layla Stokes – not their real name, afaik)

I don’t believe a word of it.

'Full spectrum dominance' is met with 'Full spectrum resistance'
    Green Anarchism - 'Absolute personal responsibility, in tune with Nature and Our environment'
    Born. Learn, Live, Love. Die. Explore! Enjoy! Laugh/rage/cry? End same whatever! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ยฉ2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?