Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    UK Column Staff

Just to let you know that Ian has published the video player and speaker list for AV11.1. Details are here.

monopod
    UK Column Monthly Membership

That’s wonderful. Cheers Mike! Cheers Ian: what a superb choice of speakers.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    monopod

PS: Just to prompt people to buy tickets, check out this current list of confirmed speakers!

Brian Gerrish (UK) Gary Fraughen (UK) Paul Seils (Aus) Gemma O’Doherty & John Walters (Ire) David Dubyne (USA) William Engdahl (Ger) Alex Thomson (UK/Ned)
    Thomas Sheridan (Ire) Debbi Evans (UK) Ian R Crane (UK)

3 users thanked author for this post.
    oyddodat

Fantastic to see Ian is going to speak and William Engdahl to boot. Great line up.

Ian writes at In This Together. His latest books are available for free download on his website.

“Collectivism and freedom are mortal enemies. Only one will survive." - G. Edward Griffin

3 users thanked author for this post.
    goldenshekels
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

Just to let you know that Ian has published the video player and speaker list for AV11.1. Details are here.

sorry to be a pain, but i still have not been able to watch the last one that i paid for,

Mike
    UK Column Staff

sorry to be a pain, but i still have not been able to watch the last one that i paid for,

You need to contact the AV team. Try this email address: livestream[at]alternativeview.co.uk

This isn’t a UKC event and I have no control over the streaming platform they are using, so I can’t help directly, I’m afraid. Have a go with that email address and if you don’t make any progress, give me a shout via PM and I’ll see if I can encourage some assistance.

jennywren55

Thanks Golden put the word out if anyone has recorded that can last one get in touch with Golden I am sure you can arrange to send him a copy .KORF

2 users thanked author for this post.
    carolinabeve
    UK Column Annual Membership

Mike, will there be DVD’s available? Or Should these questions go to the AV team, too?

Adam Banks

I might be being a complete idiot here but I can not seem to find where to purchase access. Can someone kindly give me a clue?

zia
    Dee

Can’t find link to buy tickets AV 1.11 on embedded video. Please advise. Thanks

Dee

betsy21
    UK Column Lifetime Membership

Did you look for AV1.11 or AV11.1 ?

Mike
    UK Column Staff

Did you look for AV1.11 or AV11.1 ?

The link is in the top post. It will take you to the AV11.1 page on this site, or you can order from the Alternative View website.

The ‘buy now’ links are on the player itself, as in this image below:

Adam Banks

Thanks Mike. It wasn’t showing initially but is now, and bought.

Julie H

Looking forward to a good weekend, thanks guys!

Diet advice: Eat food - mainly plants - not too much!
    Must read : Bruce Lipton's 'Biology of belief' and 'How not to die' by Dr. M. Greger
    Motto : Life is uncertain - Eat dessert first! - I know that conflicts with diet advice but I m not perfect!
    We are here to remember what we know, and learn to love unconditionally. All the rest is circus.

Gone
    Friend of the Column

Brian, thank you, Alex, thank you. All at AV, thank you for this evening (Saturday).
    Here’s wishing Patrick well with whatever has prevented him from speaking tomorrow.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?