• This topic has 16 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by DizzyGil. This post has been viewed 778 times
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Truthseeker
    UK Column Monthly Membership

A short video by a Church Pastor and the set up of 5G starting in Wuhan.
    https://www.brighteon.com/daef9438-6532-4e9d-abf2-e6dbe5f479ad

5 users thanked author for this post.
    frank133
    Friend of the Column

A short video by a Church Pastor and the set up of 5G starting in Wuhan.

https://www.brighteon.com/daef9438-6532-4e9d-abf2-e6dbe5f479ad

That was a powerful video,even if is half true ,we are in big trouble.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    αγάπη ή όχι
    Friend of the Column

what is the name of the Pastor please? My local councillor is ex vodafone

Struggles with twats
    Come sit down beside me I said to myself, and although it didn’t make sense,
    I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I sat on the fence
    Michael Leunig

lux-ferre

Won’t stack up !
    I’m sure he believes all of it. I believe some of it.
    Now the but; if he was right, we wouldn’t be seeing a drop off in “cases” in hospitals.
    If you weed out those denied treatment over the past 14 months or more, that are now presenting, plus the vax reactions.
    We are not left with a huge number of radiation sickness victims.
    Bearing in mind what he is saying; we are being bombarded via satelite radio masts and whatever else, 24/7. Everything should be ill, dogs cats humans. We should be near fried by now !
    Not happening.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Truthseeker

what is the name of the Pastor please? My local councillor is ex vodafone

It doesn’t mention the Pastors name but he does say that some people may know him through his business connections.

outsider

‘Graphene oxide found in masks, Pfizer vaccine and how to combat its effects’;
    ‘La Quinta Columna: ‘Graphene oxide has its absorption band in 5G’;
    ‘Microwave absorption properties of reduced graphene oxide strontium hexaferrite/poly(methyl methacrylate) composites’.
    Taken together, the idea of charged nanoparticles and the 5G band absorption strengthens the idea of a link. Also, it probably explains the ‘magnetic jab sites’.
    Also npte that later flu shots also contain graphene oxide, and alsp that NAC (N-acetyl cystine) is a powerful antidote.

Eve
    UK Column Annual Membership

Now the but; if he was right, we wouldn’t be seeing a drop off in “cases” in hospitals.

We could if they were switching frequencies..

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Truthseeker

We could if they were switching frequencies..

That is a good point as “they” no doubt doing this to see effects and also at different intensities.

Eve

Hi Truthseeker. Thanks for Posting this video. I had watched part of it or something similar from what sounds- like the same guy, albeit a condensed version.

It’s very interesting what he has to say and I have no problem believing him or at least most of it.

Supporting evidence for what he states regarding people falling/collapsing from the radiation effects I believe can be found on channel 4 999 on the frontline; series 3 episode 11. I am sorry I am not able to post a link to this so maybe someone is able to help out here. In this episode two men Collapsed mysteriously outside a pub in Coventry (and no they were not pissed).This happened back in 2019. At this time something similar happened to myself and a friend. We didn’t collapse however, maybe due to the fact that we were sitting down at the time. One minute we were engrossed in conversation, and the next we were both compelled to lie down for what must have been at least half an hour. This occurred within a mile and a half radius from where the men on the channel 4 programme mysterious collapsed..

This disturbing report also occurred within the same timeframe..A young man filmEd this but as you can see its been trivialised.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/mystery-after-birds-drop-dead-20594933

Additionally, as I mentioned in a earlier post; upon cutting myself whilst gardening recently a tiny blood clot could be visibly seen..

Eve

As someone who does not believe in coincidence. Do any of these frequencies sound familiar?

https://mentalhealthdaily.com/2014/04/15/5-types-of-brain-waves-frequencies-gamma-beta-alpha-theta-delta/

Eve

Not wanting to exclude the new possible MU-variant..

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/mu-rhythm

Truthseeker

Hi Eve thanks for the links to the videos and you and your friends experience which I fully believe and not to put down to coinsidence as many of the sheep would. I have seen the birds dropping out the skies before a few years ago on video and have put it down to H.A.A.R.P the firing of high Megawatts of power by directional aerials at the ionesphere to heat it up and alter the weather, never minding what gets reflected back and in it’s path, another dangerous weapon which mankind doesn’t need. But I would say the present problem is this 5G which also we don’t need as it’s part of the drive of this Phoney Covid Pandemic.

Eve
    Eve

Hi Truthseeker, the refusal to insure the wireless industry by Lloyd’s of London (presumedly followed by many other insurance underwriters)a few years back could be another significant factor in the rollout of “pandemic“. How simple would it be to link specific adverse physiological side effects to 5G if the pandemic had not occurred…imagine the myriad of private lawsuits filed against the CEOs etc in these companies..

Insurance Underwriters Refuse to Cover Wireless Industry

Insurance Underwriters Refuse to Cover Wireless Industry

Paige

WDDTY-EMF-HealthHazardsJan2021

Attachments:
    Oldtechy

I have written extensively about this as an RF engineer with over 50 years experience. However, as no one ever reads what I write I am now going to stop as it is a massive waste of time and my health is deteriorating day be day.
    I had a great life and now as an octogenarian am ready to meet my maker. Bye folks!

This world is NOT my home!
    I'm just a passing thru

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 UK Column

Forgot your details?