These forums are closed and available for archive purposes only. Please visit the UK Column Community website to see what's being discussed there, and to become a member.
If you see a popup window asking you to sign into "wiki.ukcolumn.org", please choose "cancel". This has been caused by a past member linking to content which is not available to the public.

Europeans Corrupted Freemasonry Stolen from Kemet(Africa)English Language full of code words/Spiritu

Israel is named after Kemetic Gods.

Is ra hell/Ashke-Nazi/Khazars - Being Jew-ish is a reLIEgion,not a race!

ISIS RA ELHOHIM

We live in a world that is not real...its illusion "divide and conquer"/separitism- the world is run by the *VAT* ican,the Queen,Is-ra-hell and bankers they finance it all..they even funded WWII ..all the Royals are German,I have seen Prince Philip goosestepping and they all have the same bloodline.

666 IS MONEY,Reptiles = our reptilian brain.

Star of David is the Mer kab ah.

Who wrote the buybull?

Plagarised from Kemet (Ancient Egypt) the pyramid walls and the teachings of Ptah Hotep,a book I have first written in papyrus,first exposed by Gerald Massey.

Check this - Muslims faithday - Moonday/Monday (lunar)

Christians - faith day SUNday (solar)

Jews - Saturn day /Saturday (a planet)

devil is lived back/words

evil is live back/wards/words//

Israel is named after Egyptian gods ISIS RA ELOHIM

The pope has pinecones all over the V.A.Tican this represents the pineal gland,that enlightens mankind,fluoride is used to suppress "waking up" as is aspartame and margarine,also distraction i.e. TV,fame,money.

Judges wear black/white for balance,(Egyptians made wigs from sheep wool to match their woolly hair-note that Judges do this now also?) as do priests/black/white clothing,again taken from Ma,at.

Ancient Egypt and the *VAT*ican found out if you remove the 50/50 female/male balance,in other words,patriarchy<<--,the world is in chaos "they must make order out of chaos".

You remove the divine femine and its pure hell time with no balance.

Matriarchy will save humanity.

All reLIEgions are based on Astronomy.

Jesus is the Sun and the Winter Solstice is "him"

Jesus means the illuminated one/teacher /same for Buddha.

Did you know why Gaddafi HAD to die?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCnFBqVwhw8

A must see..the main stream media hype on the tell lie vision was just Poli - Tricks.

V for Victory - Keep up the good work...!!

***PLEASE NOTE ALL I SAY COMES FROM ME - NOT THE INTERNET ETC ALTHOUGH I MAY REFERENCE LINKS TO ILLUSTRATE A POINT***

UNTIL BALANCE IS RESTORED BY WAY OF MA,AT OR TAOISM,THE SUFFERING WILL CONTINUE.50/50 male/female energy needs to be back in balance/not Patriarchy!

**Stolen CORRUPTED knowledge from Africa**

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e13hPDtzCQ&list=FL6WPJacxXnipNaCu6EJhF-Q&index=148:

99 % smashed it!

On fire!! Jordan just about smashed it about 99% here and it looks to be around the late 90,s or so xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would the Palestinians do, if they read that the holy land is mythology describing the human brain? And that the word Is Ra El means ISIS Ra Elohim.

http://thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/k.html

MUST SEE ABOVE LINK - IMPORTANT!!

Thank you :)

RA the Sun God Within Us -*TRUTHS* about our minds!

Comments

• "Being Jew-ish is a reLIEgion,not a race!"

They consider themselves a race. Admission to Israel is based upon race - even Jewish (90% Khazar) atheists are welcome. I remember a quotation from a Rabbi along the lines that there are two kinds of Jews - those who agree that Jews are a race with 2000 years of history and those who are guilty of deception.

• Israel is named after Kemetic Gods.???

You are joking Sirius Indigo, read about Jacob in Genesis 32:28, God changed his name to Israel, meaning 'reigning with El'.

• Sorry,you are welcome to your view but I wont debate the buybull with beLIEvers.

The oldest book in the world was written in Papyrus entitled "The teachings of Ptah Hotep"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SKcpjo96Cg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

""You are joking Sirius Indigo, read about Jacob in Genesis 32:28, God changed his name to Israel, meaning 'reigning with El'."

Present evidence when debating pigswill from the buybull please...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5JtxrR6msg    <<--- best if you dont look really laugh

laugh

When you have met dog sorry God come back and tell me what HE said as you stated the gender as male,would love to hear all about your conversation with the man in the clouds.

Hotepwink

• haha!laugh

A classic vid, one of my faves!!!

You rock Chug!!yeslaugh

• I'm interested in esoteric knowledge.

I belong to a couple of forums but don't get much of a chance these days to visit them.

Why?

• Hi,

The reason why is distraction!

Do these videos below resonate with you?

Which aspects of spirituality and ancient knowledge are you interested in?

The so called Elite use the Ancient suppressed knowledge against you because most people are stuck in the 3rd dimensional realm and dont understand or want to know,what it all means.

You can pm me if you like,I have had hundreds of folks pm me over the years because they thought their questions were daft or weird.

I have also had the domino effect/still do, where I have awoken people by inspiring them and then they have gone on to inspire others,bingo,thats what we need.

I wont lead or judge anyone,nor will I do their thinking for them but I can put you on the right track,unless you possess certain abilities already,then you dont need me.

p.s Avoid fearmongering videos,i.e Satan is coming,its the end of the world,Lucifer is behind it all,ascended masters,wth do we need that rubbish for, we have all we need already, (it just needs tapping into) and especially the eye is watching you vids,even my kids laugh at those,if people understood what the "eye" meant and how much Kemetic science/Natural balance has been corrupted they wouldnt be so afraid.

If people dont want to learn and just waste time and energy pointing out whats wrong with the system but not getting to the root cause of the hows and the why,s...then its their choice to reincarnate as a lower life form next time around.

""We are spiritual beings having a human experience.""

Namaste and Hotep..

• I'm interested in any esoteric knowledge, Hermeticism for example and the so called Hermes Trismegistus.

The videos do not particularly resonate with me.

The last video for example, Zeitgeist, is an organization I don't really get. They are against the status quo but can you tell me what is the difference between their philosophy of all beings being equal and connected and the NWO's notion of equality for one and all?

I always find myself coming back to the same old maxim time and time again no matter what 'new' information I find out. The maxim goes 'nobody know's anything'. 

• Namaste, I know it was Zeitgeist but was trying to see how those vids made you feel,to see what stage of consciousness you were at so to speak. NWO are a bunch of sociopathic freaks who stole Kemetic philosophy and used it for power and corruption. They are just "suits" and its not something that started with Nazis,it began with Rome and Greeks. I don't even go for the NWO idea,its just rich crackpots wanting to be Gods and feel superior. Spirituality,Ma,at and Matriarchy plus using the word NO will get rid of them because they removed those three major things and gave us distraction instead,for example,politricks,fame,tell lie vision,reliegion etc etc mankind is under some kind of spell,going round and round in circles.  Esoteric wisdom will be with some black people,tribal people or starseeds,reason being that's where they nicked it from. Forgive any typos I'm on my phone and this lady is knackered now but you mentioned Hermes. My shaman advises you click my sig link and watch the vid on the homepage,Ashra Kwesi will show you a thing or two. There is nothing new,no new age,its actually old age. You have got to raise your vibration and start receiving your lifes missions and path. Click that link below.

Hotep and One Love :)

• [quote=Sirius Indigo]

Namaste, I know it was Zeitgeist but was trying to see how those vids made you feel,to see what stage of consciousness you were at so to speak. NWO are a bunch of sociopathic freaks who stole Kemetic philosophy and used it for power and corruption. They are just "suits" and its not something that started with Nazis,it began with Rome and Greeks. I don't even go for the NWO idea,its just rich crackpots wanting to be Gods and feel superior. Spirituality,Ma,at and Matriarchy plus using the word NO will get rid of them because they removed those three major things and gave us distraction instead,for example,politricks,fame,tell lie vision,reliegion etc etc mankind is under some kind of spell,going round and round in circles.  Esoteric wisdom will be with some black people,tribal people or starseeds,reason being that's where they nicked it from. Forgive any typos I'm on my phone and this lady is knackered now but you mentioned Hermes. My shaman advises you click my sig link and watch the vid on the homepage,Ashra Kwesi will show you a thing or two. There is nothing new,no new age,its actually old age. You have got to raise your vibration and start receiving your lifes missions and path. Click that link below.

Hotep and One Love :)

[/quote]

I clicked the link and listened and watched the video. The speaker, Ashra Kwesi, sounded very informed and spoke with authority. I'm sure he could convince a lot of people that black people are the smartest and greatest of us all.

But then if you were to visit one of the other threads on here you would see this link that was posted.

http://www.setyoufreenews.com/2013/02/28/suppressed-scientific-evidence-proves-free-energy-source-dating-back-25000-years/

It stands everything that Ashra Kwesi states on it's head. Could it be that all the ancient knowledge chiselled into the stones of Egypt were copied from an earlier more ancient civilization in Europe?

As I said before, I'll stick to my old maxim, it seems that nobody knows anything.

Peace and love.

• Well.... you asked me about Hermes...

Probably the pleiadians...there are other starseeds doing their thing besides Sirians.Have you heard of Alex Collier?

Can you show me some wisdom from the Bosnian pyramids...some teachings...writings ..carvings etc???

Its all about Sacred Geometry smiley

Do you like pyramids now? cool

http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/pyramids.htm

If we all know nothing then maybe we should just not bother getting up in the mornings ....its not a competition but a journey of spiritual enlightenment...Hotep!

• """ I'm sure he could convince a lot of people that black people are the smartest and greatest of us all."""

Its not about smarter,greater...Eurocentric or Afro Centric.

Its about Truth.

Truth needs no defence....are you really a spiritualist? What are you empath,telepathic,indigo,clairvoyant?

Be the Change you want to see in the world yes?yesyesyes

ok,peace to you and heal the world smileyenlightened

• Sirius Indigo said.

If we all know nothing then maybe we should just not bother getting up in the mornings ....its not a competition but a journey of spiritual enlightenment...Hotep!

Its not so. We all know everything. Its knowing where to look.

Knock and the door will be opened unto you.

Seek and you will find.

Regards Mike.

P.S. I thought zeigtgeist and Thrive were Bullshit. I actually bought Thrive. I was one of those suckers you posted about in an earlier thread.

Regards Mike.

• I just resonated with the small segment of Zeitgeist that I showed you,I dont follow any cults or bs.

"""Seek and you will find."""

Indeed!!yes

• Yes I like pyramids and not just now but always did.

I was not suggesting that you don't know anything it's a general observation.

The link I posted might turn out to be bullhonkers, another Hancock 'moment'. The point I'm making is claims to know about enlightenment are just that. Do you know anyone who has truely been enlightened?

The Bosnian pyramid is early into its excavation it seems so we'll have to wait and see if anything comes out of it.

Also I did not state I was spiritual as you mentioned in your other post, I'm just interested in ancient teachings.

• " Yes I like pyramids and not just now but always did." - Cool!!cool

"Do you know anyone who has truely been enlightened? " - It just so happens I do! yes

"Also I did not state I was spiritual as you mentioned in your other post, I'm just interested in ancient teachings."

The Ancient Teachings are Spiritual in nature..enlightened

Namaste and Hotep.smiley

• SELLING FEAR<<----- ALEX JONES!

AJ is a fearmongerer ...his job is to keep you in a constant state of negativity and fear....folk have committed suicide and even took to the hills with all their possessions because they thought his Zionist pals were coming to get them ....controlled opposition.actor,comedian..angry

SMH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss3cP6Yq-iY

Alan Watt on the cult

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThPLwBZY6Us

Where is the Spirituality with this "truther" David Icke might bang on about reptiles (to live) but his spiritual vids are brilliant...David Icke has said how much he loves - Greatillusion.com yes all AJ does is scare you and RARRRRR!!!no

enlightened

• Mysteries of Coral Castle,Magnetism and Sacred Geometry..

http://www.youtube.com/channel/HC2n3n9Ug-MrY

• Where does "Amen" come from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBZsu8yRSHM&feature=share&list=FL6WPJacxXnipNaCu6EJhF-Q

*******VAT* ican secrets******** EXPOSED! Jordan Maxwell ............in5d.com

http://youtu.be/5p_rrTs_WfQ

• The reptillian myth refers to DAGON / DOGON AND NAGAS the last word being where the derogatory term N***** came from.The "reptile" brain (correct term) is the part that deals with our "fight and flight" issues.

One Love to all the Starseeds and humanitarians!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDqBjtkXDR0&playnext=1&list=PL310945FB3A6A834C&feature=results_video

Only read these links if you are TRULY not afraid of facts! Brainwashed folk,this is not for you yet or maybe next lifetime.

http://www.kemetway.com/massey1.html

http://gerald-massey.org.uk/massey/dpr_01_historical_jesus.htm

• The Fearless! "If you're not ready to die for it, put the word ''freedom'' out of your vocabulary. " Malcolm X

• The Pyramid Code Part 1-25.mp4

Sirius, known as the God/Dog Star, is part of the constellation Canis Major. ... Alex Collier mentions a benevolent Sirian civilisation of Lyran / vegan ... human inhabitants of the Sirius B system that are red, beige, grey or black skinned.

Ma,at,balance and Matriarchy must be restored to save humanity x

• Understanding the 'Sensitives'

Dalai Lama - The Words of Peace

Dogon  / Nagas / Dagon ....Sirirusly enlightened

Stolen African Symbols Part 1 of 3

African Origin of Freemasonry

"We are the ones we have been waiting for - heal the world -Namaste and Hotep heart

• Guiltiness!

Babylon System!

TOO MUCH??

• They Need to hear it from YOU!!

Namaste and One Love x heart

• [quote=Sirius Indigo]

Anyone else here who has access to or is interested in Esoteric knowledge?

Namaste surprise

[/quote]

Bookshelves full!  No originals older'n 100 years though and only two of those, I think.

Must have a clear-out sometime, I'm about done reading.

• You gotta love George Carlin!

M.M :)

• [quote=Intbel]

[quote=Sirius Indigo]

Anyone else here who has access to or is interested in Esoteric knowledge?

Namaste surprise

[/quote]

Bookshelves full!  No originals older'n 100 years though and only two of those, I think.

Must have a clear-out sometime, I'm about done reading.

[/quote]

Yea,I know what you mean,I read and "recieved" so much info, nothing to find out now...,just got to continue to inspire and expose the elite...havent seen you lately ..hope you are ok my friend ,

Much Love and Light xxheart

• [quote=mercurial muser]

You gotta love George Carlin!

M.M :)

------------------------------------------

I know smiley !!!

Do you like Bill Hicks?

Namaste x